Thread: Exercises for crossdressers?

Little Girl

Exercises for crossdressers?

Hi, are there exercises I can do to make my body more lithe and feminine?

You could try doing some ballet exercises I have started doing them because you do not have to exert your self to much but they really give you a work out I looked at how the ballet girls look like and they are hot so I thought that if I could achieve similar results that would be a plus I also walk about 3 kilometres a day (2 miles )I hope this hint helps

Little Girl
    That's a really good idea! It'd help with posture and pose too!

I have been thinking about the new weighted hula hoops for adults, called "hooping". It should help with a tight belly, and more hip movement. Plus, it sounds sort of fun.

Juno

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Try yoga. I just started and wow is it tough! The older I get, the less I bend!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

This one's open to debate, but I vote for cardio, cardio and more cardio. Weight training should focus on the buttocks, hips and thighs. All through the workout, chant, "build a girl's body," LoL.

Cheers,

Jill

I do exercise videos. Most exercise videos are geared for women, especially those by the Firm but you can also look at Tracy Anderson, Ellen Barrett and those featuring dance, esp ballets move as its basis, pilates and yoga. More reps, lower weights and an emphasis where women need it most - legs, butt and abs. Upper Body tonng in these spends equal of time on triceps vs bicpes so just lower or dont use weights on the muscles you have too much on. Oh yeah, dress the part. I love pilates and dance style aerobics the best. Stay away from the calesthenics types...Dee

Aspiring Member
    I started doing these guys to tighten my midsection & abs up:

Isometric Crunches

Seated Abdominal Crunche

The nice part about those two exercises is you can spread the reps out over the day and they definitely seem to be helping. Oh, and I also throw some normal 'sit ups' into the mix as well.

triathlon training seems to work for me, !!!

seriosly any exersise program will be good if you include streching and gerneral toneing exercises . being supple and eligant is also part of the body not just the shape sp maybe yoga ( that is also good for the body as well as the mind)

dont over do it though as you will end up looking like Arnold !!!

Avoid weights. As long as you have all your 'equipment', you're generating testosterone, which will build muscles. Do yoga and stretching exercises. Diet to lose the extra bulk that you do have. But none of this is going to change your general body shape from male to female, just help you use the appropriate clothes to adjust the image you project.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

most anything you do for "fun" not a chore will work,
    but keep the focus on the lower half and NO weight lifting.
    do things that work and keep your hart rate up to 80% of max for at least 45 min to a couple hrs. (keep up with your Dr).
    swimming laps, road biking, etc.
    i would say things like yoga will work more to keep you limber than taking weight off. not to say it is not good, all is good you just need to make it part of your life.
    and enjoy doing it.

I typically run and do cardio type things.

As for a feminine figure....here's an oldie, but goodie:http://www.reneereyes.com/Webdocs/ma...2-exercise.htm

Swimming builds beautiful bodies, and it's a great excuse for shaving your body. Just the feeling of sliding throught the water with a hairless body makes you feel like a dolphin.

Belly dancing! It's great cardio, plus it teaches you alot of control over your body which will help with presentation

I found that giving up using heavy weights and introducing more cardio into workouts (either running or cycling) gets you half way there. The other half is your diet, (how many calories you consume) which should reflect your current weight / shape compared with your goal weight / shape.

Not too hard really, but does take willpower and dedication.