Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Age is creeping up on me, dammit!

Thanks ladies. Your words of encouragement, and your humor is exactly what this multi-gendered, nonpassable, overweight tranny needed.

Don't feel alone,I am 52,and once had gorgeous legs,still look nice when tan,but when tan wears off in winter,you can see all the ugly spider veins/varicose veins.I do not like to wear hose,so I have to put up with it..............Jamie

I hate the gray hair the most.
    Michelle

Teacher AND Pupil Heather Zor-El's Avatar

getting older still...

Kimmy,
    I'm 57 and for years have been asking myself when I would be too old to "dress." But I've found that it's just me, young or old, and people do age--m or f, and I can't stop dressing. I may not be the belle of the ball anymore, (as if I ever was), but I am still more comfortable dressed as a girl than a man. Though at 57 I should say a "woman than a man," but in my heart, I'm still 7, innocent, and a girl at heart.

Just be yourself, and you will look great because you will be you.

--Heather

Platinum Member
    In this instance, time is not our friend. Lots of options tho - I'd go with a textured hose if the spider veins are showing.

I share your pain-and veins as well. Although many here have suggested cover-up I have seen ads, etc. for sprays that are marketed to women for making legs look tan or for cover-up etc. It may be less messy than using a cream and may not smear underneath hose. Don't know if it will work but might be worth looking into as a relatively inexpensive experiment.

Now those are some nice stockings, they would look really sexy with a maids outfit!

Rach

At age 68 years very young, and from a lifetime spent rowing boats my legs still pack some punch, so to speak. They are hairy (I daren't shave them), so I routinely wear tan opaques with a second pair over the top, be they fishnet, patterned, seamed, shiny or whatever. They look natural.

I'll be 60 in a couple of months and the only thing that still looks good is my legs! Everything else is obeying the law of gravity! Even still, going on vacation tomorrow dressed! An old broad can still look O.K. and have a good time!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

As they say. "Age is not for sissy's"

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    I hate the gray hair the most.
    I have the same "blond" highlights, LOL I think my legs are one of my best parts. but I would need to hide mine too. not because of viens or anything else. It is the tattoos I have on my legs.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy p View Post
    I really wanted to use a pair of sheer stockings for my costume, but my legs are so ugly now that I believe that I'm going to have to use opaque instead.
    Try a product like this! If not Sally Hansen's then any other that is sold in your local drugstore.

I got a bad case of poison ivy early this summer and it took forever for the red blotches to go away. I have fair skin and I just bought the palest color they had. Here's the trick on putting on effectively:

Shave your legs and apply a good moisturizer, not too greasy. When the moisturizer is almost all absorbed, don't spray the leg makeup directly on your leg, instead spray it in the palm of your hand and start rubbing and blending it into your skin beginning at the foot (make sure you get the toes and ankles). Then just slather it on your lower legs, don't forget the back, up to your knees. If you choose a color close to your skin, you won't need to go up much further than this.

I would wait at least 30 minutes before putting any clothes on. But this stuff is great. It won't wash away if you perspire a little, or in my case, I sprayed bug-spray on my legs a few hours later and it was fine. It won't rub off on your clothing, but it will come off in the shower with soap.

It won't cover every spider vein and bruise 100%, but it will give your legs a much more uniform skin tone. Just make sure you rub it in evenly, as mentioned earlier it helps if your leg is moisturized, and blend so there are no streaks.
    Reine