Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a question about MtF and FtM

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    [SIZE="2"]Mine is retractable[/SIZE]
    now THAT was funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    Lori if i was single, and in the US, i'd date you...you are beautiful, i don't need to be blind to say that...oh and i like older women AND it would be a pleasure to pick up the tab
    see they are all handsome AND gentlemen.

(makes note to visit Britain someday)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    Lori if i was single, and in the US, i'd date you...you are beautiful, i don't need to be blind to say that...oh and i like older women AND it would be a pleasure to pick up the tab
    Woah woah woah...you know I called dibs on Lori a long time ago. [SIZE="1"](And a few other women, but they were more recent. *cough*)[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    Mine is retractable

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    see they are all handsome AND gentlemen.

(makes note to visit Britain someday)
    yay come party in the UK, come to sparkle!! (its in july)

Quote Originally Posted by Ze
    Woah woah woah...you know I called dibs on Lori a long time ago. (And a few other women, but they were more recent. *cough*)
    dude, im taken so its a mute point, but i still wanna meet her and give her cuddles , and pick up the tab

Gerry, I was wondering - as I recall, your wife suggested that after you retire, she figures you'll be "full-time". Does this reflect a shift in her sexual preference too - towards, if you will a "lesbian" relationship with you?

Answer to your question.: She said it would be much easier if people did not see me as male one day and female the next when we move. As for the bedroom I don't really know where this will go only that we both love each other. It was not talked about.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerrijerry View Post
    ....She said it would be much easier if people did not see me as male one day and female when we move. As for the bedroom I don't really know where this will go only that we both love each other. It was not talked about.
    Interesting. I do agree - it will be easier to present full time as a woman than alternating. I imagine that your sexual relationship has been pretty firmly established after a long and accepting marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Interesting. I do agree - it will be easier to present full time as a woman than alternating. I imagine that your sexual relationship has been pretty firmly established after a long and accepting marriage.
    I would think so also. we have been together since high school. But who knows. My wife has known about that side of me since high school. She has been requesting me to dress female as much as possible now. " So that it is just a natual thing to dress that way when we move" We have been packing the house and just about everything that is not needed (male clothes except for a few things) is being put out in the trash. Of course I don't mind at all but it is scary in someways.

Platinum Member
    I would think so also. we have been together since high school. But who knows. My wife has known about that side of me since high school. She has been requesting me to dress female as much as possible now. " So that it is just a natual thing to dress that way when we move" We have been packing the house and just about everything that is not needed (male clothes except for a few things) is being put out in the trash. Of course I don't mind at all but it is scary in someways.
    I won't presume to know your wife, but its at least reasonable to speculate that having know you for so long, she's expressing her preference by her actions. My guess is that you were (and remain), just the right person for her in all respects!

I find this conversation interesting because my wife seems to prefer me just as I am, and has never complained that she want's "the man she married". Of course, she knew before we married and encouraged me to express my girl side any time the kids weren't around. I know she likes girls, and fortunately I get to be the girl in her life.

Untitled
    Will members please stop using this thread as a personal discussion/message system, that is what the PM system is for.

If others insist on continuing in this manner the thread will be closed and that will be a disservice to the OP

Nigella

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    since this forum has both groups. Have either group thought that the other group may make great friendships of even a great future SO. I was just thinking about how well that might work out for both.
    I'm sure that FtM's would make great friends if I knew any. With me it couldn't go any further because I am not into men.