Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Responders and Crossdressing

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I wasn't an officer but worked as a civilian in Law Enforcement for over 30 years before I retired. I'm glad to get out of the cop shop. There was always training on how to treat members of the various ethnic and sexual minority communities, and on the surface it worked well. However it didn't go very deep. Rikki has it right, if they had ever figured me out as a crossdresser (being a liberal was bad enough) I would have had no credibility from that point on. I'm much happier now, thank you.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

im a nobody, and just want to say THANK YOU to all of you.

Aspiring Member Barbara Joanne74's Avatar
    Oregon, South of Portland, North of Salem
    Interesting thatthis topic comes up. I work ft as a FF/paramedic and volunteer as a medic with my home dept. Just last week I was dressed in girl jeans, bra (a-cup forms)tanktop,and a sweatshirt when my pager goes off for a serious car crash......hmmmm what's a girl to do?

drive on up to it, get out and throw my bunker coat on, pull the forms out, glove up and get to work.

it happened so fast that I didn't really have tine to think about it, but hey, our patient survived, and I doubt they cared what I was wearing. after the call I took my coat off and drove on my way knowing I had help my community out.

Now all that said, there is no way I would under dress at my full time job. As mentiond in this thread already, there are too many risks of getting hurt, and them some of my own would have to work on me and discover my lil secret.

Barb

Retired Ex...

I was a police officer in the service. A psychiatric tech at a private hospital. Both stressful jobs, and as others have said, it felt so great to get into my lingerie when I could and feel the stress leave my body.

[SIZE="3"]I was a civilian security officer 3 1/2 yrs,also security police in the Air Force. I applaud you who were or still are, EMT, LE, FF, and other lifesaving positions.[/SIZE]

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    It is so nice of all of you to post here..... we have a unique bond with our professional and personal lives. Keep it up and keep it in your heart.

I was an EMT as a teen, gradually moved up the career ladder. I no longer have the stamina to carry a reeves down six flights of stairs, doing cpr on each landing. Now I'd guess you'd call me a third or fourth responder. Still active and occasionally teach, BTW, so I'm trying to do my part.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I am retired, does that count??????

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I was a uniformed police officer and detective for 8 years.

Me Too!!

Quote Originally Posted by JeanDoe View Post
    Maybe I can extend the scope of the discussion: I am an airline pilot.

I suppose CDing goes with not only the stress of the functions but also with the responsibilities, the necessity for us to make quick decisions, etc... Which all go down to stress...

For me, CDing is a way of cooling down, taking care of my little self...
    Hi Jean, You'll find lots of other girls here that share your profession. I'm an airline pilot as well.

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by patricia 402 View Post
    im a nobody, and just want to say THANK YOU to all of you.
    First let me correct you a little, "im a nobody", wrong answer! At the very least you are a sister/member to all of us!! And second you are very welcome!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

EMT many moons ago.

Firefighter, EMT & Security Officer for awhile. Still do Security on the side, I have crossdressed all along the way. It was and still is a great stress relief. Just being able to put on a nice dress and just to have Amanda come out and play.
    Amanda

Retired police officer here, after 25 years.

Joyce
    Visit my website at:
    http://www.geocities.com/joyce1702/

[SIZE="3"]"Make Music Not War"[/SIZE]

Retired after 25+ years in corrections.

There used to be an organization Transgendered Officers Protect and Serve. I made several unsuccessful attempts to contact them years ago.

There is a widely held belief that men in jobs like law enforcement and the military have a higher incidence of crossdressing.

Hi .

If your interested .
    We Have www.policepulse.com

I joined up some time ago. so if your in service or retired why not join up & even if your not serving you can join as a volunteer or supporters .
    & its world wide,

I was with the fire service as a volunteer for our brigade in Springfield n Z & that covered the forestry dept as well.
    any way just a thought ,

...noeleena...

33 years combined military and law enforcement, but frankly I was dressing at the age of Five, so I don't see the connection. If it is stress, then I would imagine the place is full of doctors. I suppose the future will bring large numbers of oil and auto mfg execs to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by renee k View Post
    Hi Jean, You'll find lots of other girls here that share your profession. I'm an airline pilot as well.

Renee
    Not a pilot but maintenance end of the industry. I also feel a sense of relief as I slip into something more comfortable at the end of the day, after having listened to the office "is it done yet, can we have it back tonight?"
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Quote Originally Posted by JeanDoe View Post
    Maybe I can extend the scope of the discussion: I am an airline pilot.
    Me Too!

Jen

central florida east of orlando near the coast

retired

Hi Ami, its nice to see others in our field on here. I am a recently retired leo who has moved to florida to enjoy the warmth of the sun. It also gives me a fresh start to be who I really am. I look forward to meeting all the sisters in the area. Be the way I am east of orlando.

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    Thanks for all the PM's I got from other retirees. It is understandable to be afraid to be recognized here. One of the PM's was from the town I retired from up north. I labored with posting my pictures but then figured what the heck, my wife will out me some day anyway. Also I didn't hestitate fighting off a knife attack, nor did I not run into a buring apartment to save a woman. So I do not have to prove my manhood even if I like how I look as a woman.

Keep posting and PMing......

Former police officer!

What Happened To Me??????
    Hi Tanyalynn,
    I love your comment about PC.
    Danielle

I am in Academy to become a corrections worker in a super-max right now.