Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Driving en femme

I have gone out driving at night many times over the years. It is about the only form of venturing out that I engage. But it is exhilarating for sure! I drive out of my regular activity 'zone' ASAP, then drive around other parts of the city. ( I have a recognizable car).

I usually do not stop and get out of my car for any reason. Tinted windows helps control the anxiety of stopping at traffic lights and wrestling with whether to look over at the people in the car next to you...lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have a 1 hr 15 min commute to work every day and very much enjoy my tine dressed to the nines. Too bad I drive an antique Ford Ranger with a 5 speed. It's not the most girly vehicle in the world, but driving a stick in heels is a lot of fun!

I love driving en femme. In a way, it's funny. It's like, I'm dressed as a woman driving and life just goes on. It just looks like a woman driving my car instead of a man. I look over at other drivers and they're just driving as normal. It just feels so different to me because I know I'm doing something different, but so normal for everyone else I just get a kick out of it!
    I've also gotten comfortable with it. When I first started, I would drive en femme only when I didn't have to stop until my final destination. If I had to stop, for gas or fast food drive thru, I'd change. But now I've gotten so comfortable with it that I've pumped gas, went into gas stations, went into a few stores, and went thru fast food drive thrus en femme.

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    I have gone out driving at night many times over the years. It is about the only form of venturing out that I engage. But it is exhilarating for sure! I drive out of my regular activity 'zone' ASAP, then drive around other parts of the city. ( I have a recognizable car).

I usually do not stop and get out of my car for any reason. Tinted windows helps control the anxiety of stopping at traffic lights and wrestling with whether to look over at the people in the car next to you...lol
    As part of my macho male facade, I have a very recognizable vehicle as well. look at me, the macho guy in a suped up truck. aren't you jealous?

It sure makes it hard to drive close to home or work without being noticed. I do drive in heels, even all the way from Seattle to Los Angeles. When driving to and from work, I have a place about 3 miles from home where I change and another about 2 miles from work. The work trips don't involve wig or make up incase my employees see me on my way to or from work...

I think each time I do it I slide further along the tg scale...it is both scary and exciting.

Silver Member
    Talking about driving a recognized vehicle. I was driving a company truck one day with the name and phone number on the side. I decided to slip on a pretty lace bra under my male shirt. I didn't think about how thin it was. As I was driving I noticed this car driving next to me and everyone staring. I then realized that with the way I had my arm the bra's lace band was clearly visible. Fortunately no one called the company as i worked for a homophobic.

Years later I repeated it in my sports car when I relized the two guys next to me at the stop light were checking me out. I had on a very shear cream colored silk shirt that showed all. They were in an unmarked police car but they turned left and I right.

I so badly want to dress up in a sexy short skirt with fishnet stockings, knee high boots with spiked heels and a nice shirt and go ride my motorcycle en femme, but I'd be scared to death of my wig blowing off my head and being caught like that

Even worse thought is breaking down and being stuck en femme with no way possible of avoiding interaction with other humans

when I get into my truck my skirt always rides up and shows a lot of legs, I stopped trying to pull my skirt down as it always rides up again, I always stop at a full service station for gas , and when the attendant stands close to my window he can surely see that I'm wearing a miniskirt pantyhose and heels. I have a regular station that I go to , made friends with the attendant ,he likes seing me dressed like that and told me so. we have a short chat for a couple of minutes then I'm on my way, he like to stand close to my door , as he can see inside and see my legs.

actually I think your post said it all. It is how you feel inside that is important.

I never drove fully dressed as I am too scared to meet someone in the stairs leading to the garage. But in underwear with high heels (which I wear once in the car), yes. And I find the feeling so good... LOL

Recently starting driving while dressed up

It's really very exciting but I'm very shy so I only go out at night. Also afraid that my housemates might see me sneaking out lol

Driving en femme

I love dreveing enfemme, before ( started going out in public I used to drive dressed a lot, and I still enjoy it, of course I wear heals while driveing,

driving en femme

some years ago i worked a second shift for about five years. almost every night i would take "the long way home" completely dressed, with a wig. i always drove in heels. sometimes i would worry about being stopped by the police or whatever but that thought often faded away with the feeling of my garter belt gently tugging on my silky nylon clad legs or when my skirt raised up to expose the lacy hem of my full slip. i had so much fun !!!!