Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your most novel activities or places - en femme?

Your most novel activities or places - en femme?

Shopping, clubbing, dining, going to shows are great fun and thrill to do en femme. I'm looking to expand my options, so I thought I'd tap into the wonderful creativity expressed in our community.

What novel activities have you done or places you've gone to en femme? What about activities or places you wish to do or go en femme?

Platinum Member
    I'm still pretty limited outside our home and back yard, so I have no "novel" places to report. But as far as dreams, aspirations or fantasy outings, I'd like to spend a week on the beach in Mexico en femme....

I love to sun bathe at North Avenue Beach while enfemme. Its a great way to meet people.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

One of the activities that I want to do so much, is to summit Pikes Peak while dressed. I haven't been able to summit the mountain in male mode yet. I will get there but it may take awhile. I have gotten to about 2000 feet below the summit and had to turn around.

One of the other events would be skydive. This will be a long time from now. Maybe when I am as old the First President Bush (86).

One of the items on my bucket list to do while dressed is to go to a Broncos or Avs game while dressed. Some of ya'll have done that but not me. The other would be like ReneeT and go to a concert while dressed. I am a long way from those dreams coming true, but a girl can still dream.
    Michelle

Oh yes, there are so many great things to do while dressed. I love museums, art shows/openings and live theater. I just recently played tennis en femme with WindyCissy and also went to the hotel swimming pool and hot tub with her, all firsts, with golf on our agenda next. I walked both ways across the Golden Gate Bridge here in San Francisco. On my Bucket List is to travel by air and train en femme and go to the opera and symphony. As I look at what I do in male mode, I continually find something else to do while dressed from everyday casual dress activities to something more formal or hot. As Nike says, "Just do it!"

Misses Member, Not Junior CallMeMeg's Avatar
    Flying.

I'd like to go to work dressed. I did it on H'ween last year. I'd love to do it on the day I tell my boss I QUIT!

I go shopping, for clothes and groceries, I got a makeover the other day. Went out to dinner with my wife. But the strangest thing I ever did dressed,was changing a flat tire in a skirt.And some guy stopped just as I was getting done. Just my luck. The skirt was ruined...BJ

Well I've worn denim capris, a cami top and sandles to a truck pull/ monster truck show at the local fair grounds.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Iv'e being on a bus n tram while dressed n my next plan is to go to a musuem
    while dressed in manchester uk

Other than shopping

Yes I feel the same way I get bored going to the mall all the time. So some of my other adventures have been:
    Movies
    Lunch, Dinner out
    LPGA event
    Hiking
    Biking
    working on my laptop at coffee shops

Any other ideas?
    Vicky from Michigan

Went full en femme, on a day drive with one of the classic car clubs that I am a member of. It was my first time out with this club, and if anybody noticed nothing was said. I should say that although the car is nothing special (a Mazda MX5), it does have a very distinctive number plate, and is well known in the club through a previous owner.

Like Allie says, we played tennis and soaked in the hot tub as girls this week, so fun...the next morning I saw a cute girl riding a bike in a skirt and I said to myself, "Next!"

I use to do everything dressed just last week when the wife was gone I took the dog for a walk in park ended going about 4 miles. Going transgender meetings and find out where others go. Go to the bench the zoo anywhere your heart desires.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Wake up in the morning stumble half a sleep into the bathroom look into mirror with eyes half open and see her reflection, but that remains a wish for now.

I got moves like Jagger. randumbness's Avatar
    CLUBBING! I LOVE IT! I would love clubbing more en femme if it were women that danced with me. Which is why I go with my roommates and their female friends that know my secret. Which is only two of them. I wouldn't feel safe at a club without them. But in any case, again, it was only guys that danced with me, and made me uncomfortable. Even in that gay club, I didn't have the courage to find a girl to dance with other than with my friends. My male side has trouble talking to girls too.

I have driven dressed and loved it, though I'd love my own female pair of shades. It was at night though.

There's this awesome place here called Turtle Rock, and you can see the view for miles around. I've gone there once or twice en femme with my roomies and their female friends. If anything, I go out with that group a lot, and a few times en femme. xD

I'd love to watch a romantic comedy (though I only like girls, I have a strange hopeless romantic side) in a movie theater en femme with a date that was okay with it.
    -Tina

Your friendly neighborhood crossdresser.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Had the opportunity to take part in Transgender Charity fashion show a few years back,was one of the highlights of my CDing life,had chance to strut my stuff down the catwalk in different outfits,best moment was when i was blushing bride complete with "groom" in £1000 Ivory Wedding gown and diamond encrusted Tiara (shame had to give it back)

I also went shopping in Debenhams a large department store in Glasgow,where I visited their Personal shopper where they treated me like just any other female,had them choose outfits for me to try on in store,they were very nice.,chatting away etc and I was lucky enough to buy a cpl outfits,I would recommend this to anyone,a wonderful experience

HUGS Sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Let's see

I've ridden an Amtrak Train several times
    Took the stadium tour at Cowboys Stadium, even got my picture taken on the Cowboy's star in the middle of the field
    I went to a Cowboys training camp practice.
    I toured the Texas State Capitol building.
    Visited my old school Baylor University and got pics of me at various location around campus.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I live in the Portland, Oregon area, with my (now) 18-yr-old daughter.

Portland Japanese Garden...

I'm fairly well known there as a male photographer, but would be absolutely delighted to go there en femme sometime (even without a camera). But going to the Japanese Garden without a camera is unthinkable to me (worse than men wearing women's clothes, teehee).

BTW, it's been a while since I've visited this forum and I have to say it's great to see familiar and new faces. Kimberly TX, your post continue to delight, and Denise Rhodes your thoughtful posts remain on-target for issues we face daily. Thanks to all here who have contributed to my self-acceptance. Amusingly, I was at a high school reunion recently, ended up talking to a guy who said he'd recently come out of the closet and divorced his wife. I took it as a hit (I was in male mode), and said, "self-acceptance is difficult to achieve, congratulations.")

Thanks, again, to this forum for the many positive examples of integrated lives.

Lee

I attended the A & E department of a hospital

(I chose to go as a female )
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Nothing amazing to report here. I;ve been in the A&E department with pink toenails, which Helen and me thought was pretty funny, and took my mind off my actual reasons for being there.

I've done the somewhat 'Ed Wood' style of heavy manly work (shunting and coupling locomotives at 3am in the snow, rain and howling gales) in overalls and lingerie... There's no other way I could have faced that particular career.

As for fully dressed.... Nothing to report. I really should get out there and find something remarkable to do.

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    One of the activities that I want to do so much, is to summit Pikes Peak while dressed. I haven't been able to summit the mountain in male mode yet. I will get there but it may take awhile. I have gotten to about 2000 feet below the summit and had to turn around.

One of the other events would be skydive. This will be a long time from now. Maybe when I am as old the First President Bush (86).

One of the items on my bucket list to do while dressed is to go to a Broncos or Avs game while dressed. Some of ya'll have done that but not me. The other would be like ReneeT and go to a concert while dressed. I am a long way from those dreams coming true, but a girl can still dream.
    hiya M,

Re: Pikes Peak. Hey, nothing up on the summit but wind and crummy concession stand anyway, lol. You could just dress and drive up, but it takes 5 yrs off your transmission. Better yet, dress and go to the Pikes Peak Hillclimb! You could be the first CD to get run over on a rocky turn by Unser or Billy! I used to live in a house (Cascade) directly across from entrance to Pikes Peak. I could see the ferris wheel out my picture window...!

There is a cool indoor sky diving place by ParkMeadows (wind tunnel) where you "ride" the air.

You could go dressed to one of the practices over by Bronco Hdqtrs by Centennial Airport...I went to both places today...!

Oh, forgot to answer question...lol....

I once went downtown Denver in CD disguise to verify my ex was running around with another guy during the day. Her office is right by state capital. That was a rush...I was right by the way...
    E
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crazy Lady

Leadership Association Dinner

The company I work for has a very active Leadership Association that puts on several somewhat formal dinners a year. I am also an officer at the company PRIDE Affinity/Employee Resource Group (the lone T). The company president is active in attending these type of dinner functions.

I want to attend one of these dinners enfemme. The Veterans Day dinner is my dinner of choice. I hope I can do it.

Deanna

Drove all the way home from FL to Ia dressed with my lovely wife.

Another idea

All the ideas are so good ! Let me toss in another one. Depending where you live - near a college campus or historic town or something like that I would recommend a walking tour in femme. Wear reasonable shoes and on't overdress - in other words don't bring too much added attention to yourself Unless that is what you want. You don't have to talk if you don't want too. I just kind of linger in the background with a gurlfriend. Went to Princeton University yesterday for a walking tour. Really fun and educational and very liberating !

Huggs, Robin

Maryland Renaissance Festival. I rented a wench costume. I guess you could say that it was my first time out.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.