Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What female accessory makes you feel so good?

mini skirt, heels and panties

id say high heels or a nice pair of boots but the biggest turn on lately as i walked past a shop was a girl trying on her wedding dress it was hard not to stare.very lovely

as far as sexual turn ons go? a sheer nightie with some thigh highs and a garter belt.

But believe it or not, I'm good in a knee to midcalf length skirt and a tank top with some nice flats. I don't really dress too fancy or anything. Though if I'm going out, I gotta have some nice leather boots with about a 3" heel with some tight jeans and a corset.

One way to take that question is "do you have a fetish for any dressup items?" Or "what dressup item really excites you more than others?". I know my two biggest "must have-really excites" items are high heels and deep red lipstick. With high heels, pantyhose/stockings are a given.
    There are two other things which I really like: long, thick black fake eyelashes, no such thing as too big. And I really like hair accessories, like hair bands and tiaras.
    For sure, high heels are the winner in this poll.

Pantyhose and heels

My dildo?
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Panties, garter, stockings and a nice pair of pumps.

thigh-highs with the seem down the back and a garter belt are the ultra ultra for me, of course they only get better with some pumps... and a dress... wait maybe I am starting to cheat now...
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

I agree with Diane. I have pierced ears and putting on earrings makes me feel sooo good. Of course this is followed by pantyhose over shaved legs.

Thigh high stockings

And this may sound funny but I have a silver heart necklace and it makes me feel cute ^.^ lol

what female accessory makes me feel so good

for me it's a pearl necklace....the necklace helps complete my transformation.
    the way they feel around my neck and how they reflect my movement during the day.

I love a form fitting spegetti string top. A pair of lacy panties is nice too.

Levi’s 524 super low-rise jeans in boot cut for the past several weeks, as I love the feel of low-rise jeans ridding below my hips and tightness in all the right areas. In addition, my piercings, ears (five each ear) and navel are a most when out.
    SRS January 27

For me, the one thing that makes the biggest difference is the wig...although it can be hot and itchy, it instantly makes me feel like a woman. After that, I love heels and stockings
    "It makes no difference whether the voices in their transformations have each other to depend on or not. Smooth them out on the whetstone of the universe (tian), use them to go by and let the stream find its own channels; this is the way to live out your years. Forget the years, forget duty, be shaken into motion by the limitless, and so find things their lodging-places in the limitless." ~Zhuangzi

"everyone here hates everyone here for doing the same thing that they do." - Less Than Jake

heels, the higher the better... and a pair of lace boy-cut panties!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

ALL of them!

After I start wearing/using something in creating Sherry, I CAN'T seem to do without it!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

That's a no brain-er... My best female accessory, the one that makes me feel the happiest, and most womanly is... my hunky,masculine, muscular, adorable, rugged, tall and handsome...BOYFRIEND! He goes with everything ( or nothing) he's easy to maintain, and comes in quite handy at times.

Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    That's a no brain-er... My best female accessory, the one that makes me feel the happiest, and most womanly is... my hunky,masculine, muscular, adorable, rugged, tall and handsome...BOYFRIEND! He goes with everything ( or nothing) he's easy to maintain, and comes in quite handy at times.

Kel
    Sounds like a great accessory, Kelly....I'd get one, but I'm afraid my wife would object....or maybe afraid she wouldn't object - provided we shared

Definitely a designer safety coated Estrogen pill, ad to that little finasteride and a bit of Progesterone and voile, no makeup, attire, shoes, purses or hats just me and occasional pms episode, Oh man, I feel like a woman!

Satin panties.. I just LOVE them.. it's the only item I get to wear 24/7 and feels so great.