Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CROSSDRESSING - Things that cease your desire .

When it controls me, I can't get it out of my mind. Everything I do I wonder about doing en femme. The urge gets worse and without dressing, I lose focus of everything else I am doing. I can not beat it but I am great at functioning through it.

What's trance- well... there are lots of variants. See what you like.... Listen to them all preferably over a nice system or headphones. Relax while you are listening and avoid distraction and focus. That's trance...

Old school- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MZtGY-6PSQ

Retro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j9qO...eature=related

Wonderful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz8iE...eature=related

Contemporary/Pop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMu9H7Bkb1Y

The modern master: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgZlpRdQlRI (wonderful, a spoken opera, relax and enjoy)

An old master: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2ODf...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly67 View Post
    Although we have a serious desire to dress at times , is there anything that quells the desire, stopping you dead in your tracks and taking your attention elsewhere, removing the desire totally?
    Yeah, a hot GG who, um...who actually LIKES ME?!

(*%@#! = swearing under breath...)

Quote Originally Posted by LitaKelley View Post
    ...when I'm much older I won't have the urge...
    Just you wait, Henrietta Higgins!

Lallie
    Time for a change.

I've stopped dressing since I met my girlfriend, not that I'm hiding it from her, she knows. I just haven't had the disire again.

Shelly, is there some of your music online that we can listen to?

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    When I get super busy with my male mode self and have very little time to doll up! Or when my beard has grown to a goatee!

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Transition did it for me. I have absolutely ZERO desire to cross-dress as the man I once pretended to be
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

what stops it for me, is concentrating on something important (art, gaming, job hunting) or not in the mood or no time by myself

Generally, when I start dating a woman, I lose interest in being one. Of course, I'm not dating right now...I always wonder if one is related to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by KristinSkye View Post
    That's pretty dang interesting...on the flip side I'm a huge fan of regular trance and vocal trance and sometimes listening to those actually increase my urge to dress.
    I, too, love trance and electronic music. It quickly gets my connected with my individuality and creativity, and thus encourages my desire to dress. Very interesting thread -- thanks!

Half Dresser
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillian View Post
    A sexual release

That kills it for me for the day!
    The sexual release kills all my urges for the rest of the day. I'm always wearing panties though since I've decided that I'm done wearing men's underwear.

Chewies sister-moulted!
    It seems the tempreture effects many of us .... I agree , in fact wearing a wig in the heat of a summer day is almost like wearing a hat !
    The things that cease us are varied , but isn't it a strange undeniable fact , the urge will always return .
    Its undeniable .
    Having just started new employment ( goodness it took ages to find a job ) my desire was virtually nil . But then this very last Friday I decided to get Shelly out ...... it was weird as at one point I couldnt really be bothered .
    However , an hour after popping into a dress all the femanine feelings flooded foward , a tidelike feeling washed over me . I'd been on here remembering this thread , and in a moments reflection decided to see if my love of psy would quell my desires , so I threw an hour long mix together dressed . It was an odd but an enlightning experience . The only hinderence was headphones and a blonde wig seem to go into conflict with each other !
    My wife remarked how after watching me that perhaps I should get in touch with a few local clubs ( one nearby is a specific trans gender establishment with t girl nights ) and see if they'd let me play out live dressed. Wow , that'd be a dream . Perhaps I will . I'd certainly have to calm my music and track choice down however ....Imagine the whole place going absolutely crazy ...... all those girls , perhaps a little relaxed after a few drinkies .......then again - oh dear it wouldnt work I think , its the heat thing again . Too much insulation !
    Oh well , one can dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbVuzyOxuVA

Things that Shut-Down The Urge

So many things turn ON The Urge, but I've never thought about what turns it OFF. It's interesting to read the consistencies between our experiences: dating a GG, heat, concentration or problem solving, parenting, and of course, sexual release. I have to agree that sexual release only liberates me for a short time, and then The Urge comes back even stronger, especially if dressing was associated with the "release".

No one mentioned my particular method of escape: alcohol. For some reason, if I drink I lose the urge to dress. Anyone else?

Heidi

Wow, another post that approaches CDing as if it is an ailment that must be overcome.

Why do we do this to ourselves Honestly?

I may have miss understood this post, but I think just in general some things over ride others.

I do not dress as often (I mean full out dress) now that I have a job. However, I still wear clothing that I like to wear.

I would not so much say that this eases the desire, but it certainly affects my dressing and that is the possibility of being around people that see what I do as a perversion. If it wasn't for that, I do not think my urge would need to be quelled.

Having something to concentrate on often over rides many things, including TV and sports which people do much more often than most of us dress.

Is this easing necessarily a good thing? What if this so called Easing is actually the result of fear manifesting itself in you life?

Frankly I myself do not want the "urge" to be quelled.

Family and Sports

I've got to admit, football is all I think about when football season is here. I love it! Fantasy football, college, pros it doesn't matter. Besides, I look damn hot in my jersey and high heels...did I say that...I guess I don't completely turn it off when football season is here.

I know one thing, when the family is home that's all I think about, the thrill of being a father far exceeds my fantasy.

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Quote Originally Posted by AshCross View Post
    I've stopped dressing since I met my girlfriend, not that I'm hiding it from her, she knows. I just haven't had the disire again.

Shelly, is there some of your music online that we can listen to?
    Hiya Ash , heres a firm favourite of mine at present -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvMfESFsnMg

popped it halfway thru a mix for a very dear female friend of mine , and a few crossdressing friends .
    A few people over the years have remarked its a monotinous type of music and that they just don't understand my devotion to it . It's only when this genre is heard over a decent system , or even better a huge proper set up then theyve changed theyre minds .....
    I hope it pleases a few girls on here .........

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]When I'm concentrating or involved with my other hobbies my CDing just sits on the side. Ever tried reloading ammunition in a skirt and heels?[/SIZE]

Guns and camo :-)

Never tried reloading ammo, but have had bikini on under camoflauge coveralls while in the woods. Its quite a feeling, you feel really sexy underneath hunting gear. Of course you don't want to get hurt, I'd hate to be outed in the woods with a bunch of rednecks....the hunter may become the hunted...LOL
    Take Care,
    Mishell
    Mi~in a~Shell

Quote Originally Posted by mishmam32 View Post
    I've got to admit, football is all I think about when football season is here. I love it! Fantasy football, college, pros it doesn't matter. Besides, I look damn hot in my jersey and high heels
    I hate to admit that FB is like CDing for me. Obssess about it until the time comes, overdo it and then lose interest for a while. By bowl season I'm kind of burned out on FB.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillian View Post
    A sexual release

That kills it for me for the day!
    Amen Gillian!!! Not sure why except that it was my "FIRST" sexual experience back in my youth - probably also why there's a huge feeling of guilt rather than an "AFTER GLOW". But the guilt and the sexual thing are both starting to subside with age - maybe because they were related? Or because I was Catholic and was going straight to hell for my "impure thoughts and deeds". But I'm over that now.

I notice that my urges to dress are like a "bloodhound on the scent" - after something (?) has stimulated them, they may take a back seat due to circumstance but they are right there waiting for me. Whew.