Thread: Someone came to my workplace all tuck-up.

Someone came to my workplace all tuck-up.

Hello ladies,
    After seeing this, it changed my whole perspective about CDing..
    Someone rushed into my store today, all dressed up & asked if we sell earrings or not? The person was tall, full makeups, everything in place nicely & pleasing, and the dress was very nice. Most importantly, the person was acting as who she/he suppose to be; not enfemme at all, and with confidence!! My coworkers & me weren't shock at all, she represented herself very nicely as who she is, no struggling within nor feeling as a thief & creepy.
    My coworker also told me there is a person also work at a major department store, very helpful, decent looking, nothing fishy, only has a male voice.
    It makes Kathy wants to work for me for a couple of days
    This tells me one thing; just be who i am, nomatter what kind of clothes I am in. Always be a nice & reasonable person.
    haha! I will buy the right wig, some work clothes & wax my eyebrows next week! I hope my boss won't give poo-poo about it

May be you should discuss this with your boss first , they may be quite accommodating if they are informed it is never a good idea to take away some ones choice just because you want to come out .All I am saying is think about it and weigh up the pro's and cons that is all

Quote Originally Posted by abigail43 View Post
    May be you should discuss this with your boss first , they may be quite accommodating if they are informed it is never a good idea to take away some ones choice just because you want to come out .All I am saying is think about it and weigh up the pro's and cons that is all
    Thank you dear!
    I can just tell them I am Cosplaying.

You can do that but your boss may not like it you could loss job. Iwould okey it first.
    Angie

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    Kathy it would be wise to clear it first with your boss as it could cost you your job , good luck

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    You can do that but your boss may not like it you could loss job. Iwould okey it first.
    Angie

We cannot loss anyone at the moment. Tons of people quit, and i am the only person there long enough with the knowledge. My boss only cares about his income anyway..he doesn't give a crap even if I wear a Pokemon outfit tomorrow.
    75% of the employees know my act already..my boss probably heard about my intention.
    Maybe I am not a true CDer, more like a rebel??
    My customers probably will say, ' so adorable you are", " early halloween right?", "what's wrong with you?"..

Silver Member
    Kathy,
    You must always be comfortable and confident in who you are, no matter what clothing you are wearing! Please do talk with your boss, explaining your desire/need to be more open about your attire. It is HIS business and he still has the control to decide to keep or dismiss you from your job. If he is against your displaying more of your feminine side at work - you still can "dress up" after work hours!

Quote Originally Posted by Chari View Post
    Kathy,
    You must always be comfortable and confident in who you are, no matter what clothing you are wearing! Please do talk with your boss, explaining your desire/need to be more open about your attire. It is HIS business and he still has the control to decide to keep or dismiss you from your job. If he is against your displaying more of your feminine side at work - you still can "dress up" after work hours!
    Thank you for the input my dear.
    Worst thing he can do is send me home. Good thing is , I work at 5pm, he is of at 5pm, I only close with him is Thursday.
    The rest of the closing managers and crews already knows what I am up to. Remember, I bought many makeups from them.
    I don't think I will have any feminine of me..I will just be who I am

Kathy, what is the law in China, can you get into trouble dressing in public, or is it OK? What is the attitude of the people on the street to cross dressers there?
    Many of us don't know that much about the feelings on the regular population of china, please fill us in on some of that.
    Tina B.

Platinum Member
    Kathy, does your boss know? I would give him/her the courtesy of an introduction, just as a good will gesture.

Cding in China is not acceptable by the public in general, but nobody really cares, people rather mind on their own business.
    Like what I said, as long as is tasteful & pleasing, it should be alright! just act as who I am when all tuck up, don't have to act all "HAPPY" & such

do it

Kathy
    I know how you feel. Just do it. If you look everyday like you do in your avatar picture no problem .
    Be who you are.
    Liza

Perhaps just dress once in a while, for fun.
    Everyday wise, will be too much for me

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Kathy, does your boss know? I would give him/her the courtesy of an introduction, just as a good will gesture.
    They all know, since I bought many of the makeups from them. They only smile & got a hint of what I am up to.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyC View Post
    They all know, since I bought many of the makeups from them. They only smile & got a hint of what I am up to.
    Honestly, given what you've told us about your boss, co-workers and their prior knowledge about you, then I can't see anything to hold you back. Good luck and have fun!