Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More than CDing

Smile

Hey, I just wanted to say that you two are awesome.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    LOL... just sayin. Stranger things have happened.

kel
    LOL I can attest to that statement,I am acquainted with someone who Transitioned and almost Immediately regretted it,The tale gets stranger and stranger from there,so much so If I told it here,I would be swiftly kicked off here on my A**,and told I was making it up It's on cyberspace somewhere.

Personally I have experienced moments of feeling completely feminine,but I will never be anywhere near being TS.I have a loving,understanding Wife who shares my girlie life,but she still loves her man,and I would never destroy what I have,for some idealistic notion,my life as it stands is my Ideal and my wife is the biggest reason for that

Sophie x
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

As far as I'm concerned, Alex and Lexi are two distinct personalities. They're not different people, as I've come to create them, but they're distinct enough that you can say that "That's a Lexi moment" or "That's an Alex moment" and identify what part of my psyche is presenting itself at that point, regardless of my visual appearance.

I do acknowledge that Lexi is beginning to have new friends that's separate from Alex and it's rather interesting to see that happen. However, I would be lying if I didn't say that this strikes a blow to Alex since Lexi's friends don't see why Alex even exists. In a sense, Lexi's friends accept Alex but they don't necessarily want to hang out with him. It's a complicated mess of things!

For me, the beginning of everything was the notion that I wanted to be more confident... so I created my androgynous self. After that, came my girl self - Lexi. As I went out as her, I discovered that I was able to express myself in a myriad of different ways that people would find to be socially unacceptable if Alex did them. In a way, you could say that being Lexi is like hitting a second puberty because it's an aspect of myself that I've never let out until recently. And because of this, it's happening at an accelerated rate to make up for all the "lost time."

I don't feel like the need to have SRS because I love being Alex and I love being Lexi. They are two sides of the same coin with different expressions and tastes, but their core values, their core friends, and their sexual orientation are still the same.

I guess I have a slightly different take on becoming Devi. For me, my male persona is a day filled with stress, deadlines, expectations, decisions, etc.

Without a doubt, there is a strong component of enjoying my femininity in dressing... but for me, there is also a significant amount of relief or escape by becoming someone else for a few hours. Who knows, maybe I have some psychological need to see a drastic change in the mirror to accomplish that...

Alternatively, maybe I'm on my way to bonafide schizophrenia. Perhaps I should change my name to Eve?!

I don't think Camie can really exist without Ryan, which is why I don't think SRS or full time is likely. Time spent between the two is pretty unbalanced which might be why when I do slip into Camie it's such an intense rush...
    "It makes no difference whether the voices in their transformations have each other to depend on or not. Smooth them out on the whetstone of the universe (tian), use them to go by and let the stream find its own channels; this is the way to live out your years. Forget the years, forget duty, be shaken into motion by the limitless, and so find things their lodging-places in the limitless." ~Zhuangzi

"everyone here hates everyone here for doing the same thing that they do." - Less Than Jake

hey camie

i could feel your excitement in your words -- ive come close to that, but i think having a girl like shannon there to interact with you probably makes a big difference. im really happy for you both that your having so much fun! its a little like being in love for the first time. you look great in your new avatar and i hope theres more to come! <3

Hello Camille!
    The feeling that you had of being feminine was really the same that you have being male. Both are locked within you all the time. That is why we are transgendered.
    We can present as both, but also be both. I think the comfort zone occurrs when we realize that these two states really are just us....the one person. That it really does not matter what clothes, wig or presentation that we have, you are still you. I'm getting there and the confusion of being two people is going away.
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by CamilleLeon View Post
    [snip]
    I was actually Camille.
    [snip]
    Has anyone else felt like a different person, of a different gender?
    [snip]
    .. did not for a moment believe I was biologically female, but I felt like Camille, a woman (of sorts). This partly helps me realize that I am not a TS. I don't want SRS, I can feel like a woman with my woman without it. However, all that being said, the power of the feeling of being Camille kind of scares me. I was sad to let her go...

Anyone have any sense of what I'm talking about, or am I just rambling?
    Totally understand you. I feel that Kara is an important part of me. She's almost always there, but without being schizophrenic, I believe there is the "everyday" male me, and the female me too. When I'm Kara, I feel like I am the female me, and it is definitely more than the clothes, it is as though I am extra-full of life! There is a sadness when Kara goes away, but the feeling of being totally alive stays with me for about a week afterwards, like some sort of electric force within.

I really think this "bigendered" gift improves me as a person. It makes me more tolerant, more empathetic, and lets me see life from a totally different viewpoint which I would never get if I was "just a normal guy" I have also met some really interesting people who I never would have hooked up with if it weren't for Kara. If I find myself thinking in a prejudiced way about a particular group, Kara pulls me up short with, "Hey, some people would think you were strange or threatening, but you know you aren't. Try not to judge others". Best of all though, it opens up a whole new range of fun things to do. Who knew I'd enjoy shoe shopping, manicures and makeup?