Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More than CDing

More than CDing

So for the past few days me and my girlfriend Shannon (aka Shananigans) went down to the beach. We had a lot of fun chilling, relaxing, and etc and one night decided a photo shoot with Camie was in order. We get all dressed up and Shannon helps me with my make up. We spend over an hour taking pictures and having fun like a couple a girls having a sleepover (haha).

Anyway, something amazing happened. For awhile I was not just a guy in a dress and a wig...I was actually Camille. This has happened to me few times (usually I find CDing to be a great sexual thing but I still feel like myself). Has anyone else felt like a different person, of a different gender?

I feel like it was more than the clothes, or the make up, or even the wig. All of these things can make me feel sexy or feminine, but never made me feel like I was actually Camie. No, it was having this amazing woman who could take me seriously and treat me like Camie...the clothes and make up only helped the illusion she gave me. I was fully aware of all of body, and did not for a moment believe I was biologically female, but I felt like Camille, a woman (of sorts). This partly helps me realize that I am not a TS. I don't want SRS, I can feel like a woman with my woman without it. However, all that being said, the power of the feeling of being Camille kind of scares me. I was sad to let her go...

Anyone have any sense of what I'm talking about, or am I just rambling?
    "It makes no difference whether the voices in their transformations have each other to depend on or not. Smooth them out on the whetstone of the universe (tian), use them to go by and let the stream find its own channels; this is the way to live out your years. Forget the years, forget duty, be shaken into motion by the limitless, and so find things their lodging-places in the limitless." ~Zhuangzi

"everyone here hates everyone here for doing the same thing that they do." - Less Than Jake

On a different level, some of us just feel like 'ourselves' when we dress up in strictly female outfits. It's not a feeling of being a guy in a dress, or a woman in a dress. It's just a feeling of feeling 'right' in a dress. I dress as a woman almost daily; I don't transition into another personality or anything like that. I just feel like I'm wearing what I should be, where as when I'm dressed as a guy, I feel like I'm wearing a costume to portray a fake persona. I have to actively focus on acting like a general issue guy, or the feminine feelings, expressions and behaviors in me seem to spill over, or 'leak out'. Basically, whenever I'm in public, I have to 'act' like a normal guy.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

yes i fell like i haft to live in to worlds me in side an what popple wont me to be

When I am dressed I feel as a complete person. At work I put on an act of sorts, one I am begining to find distastefull, and very exausting. However when I get home Karin comes to the fore front, and I feel like a whole person. But when it is time to go to work it is with a sense of saidness that I go back to being a man.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Not trying to rain on your parade, but how many times have we seen cder's suddenly realize that they are TS and cross over?

Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Not trying to rain on your parade, but how many times have we seen cder's suddenly realize that they are TS and cross over?

Kel
    Well now I feel thoroughly rained upon...haha if that happens feel free to procede with the "I told you so's". I'd be pretty surprised myself...
    "It makes no difference whether the voices in their transformations have each other to depend on or not. Smooth them out on the whetstone of the universe (tian), use them to go by and let the stream find its own channels; this is the way to live out your years. Forget the years, forget duty, be shaken into motion by the limitless, and so find things their lodging-places in the limitless." ~Zhuangzi

"everyone here hates everyone here for doing the same thing that they do." - Less Than Jake

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    In the many years that I have dressed, I have really felt like Stephanie numerous times. But I have never wanted to be a woman in reality! No
    SRS for this guy! My late wife knew and respected me for that. For those who don't already know, she fully accepted and supported my CD activities for the almost 50 years we had together!

I was happy to wear feminine clothing and still am. I wear it now, but present as a guy because I am one! No wig or makeup, because my late wife did that!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Camille i have cd for 30 years or more but allways hidden had to with all the guilt feelings that it was wrong etc but only in the past 2 months i like you got dressed one night and Cherie finally came together she now is me and i am so happy with myself tomorrw is a shopping day with me and a gg for the real cherie

Wink

I know just how you feel! I chose to live on the edge between male and female, I present as a male because I somewhat have to but, my toes are always polished, legs and almost everything else is smooth and I don't own male underware! But when we have time for Kaitlin to be completely out, I feel like a heavy weight has been lifted off of me! It's like I can relax and breath for a change! It's during this time I feel I can quit pretending and be the real me! And when the time comes for me to change back, it's almost depressing. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy being male, having male parts, don't care for SRS but I do love my girly time and being Kaitlin!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Camille...with me, it's not something that I just do....Maria is an integral part of my persona, and whether I am dressed as Maria or not, she ALWAYS shows thru in little ways. Whether if I seem to be a little emotional, softer than the average "guy", kinder and gentler, this is how Maria affects me, and in turn, everyone around her.

It is wonderful when you can feel this way, isn't it?

With many of us the intrinsic female essence takes over when we CD.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    I've certainly felt very much female when I'm fully dressed and enjoying the company and attention of my wife. I don't know that it means you might eventually cross over....in some sense, there's no need. If you can feel entirely female in the body you've been given, then who cares. I'd contrast that with someone who is genuinely unhappy with their body and can only feel right after full transition.

that doesn't mean you won't go there, but I'm not in a position to predict.

It happens to me when my wife forgets I am dressed up and starts to talk to me like I am a female.
    Chickie

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    you are lucky to have your special relationship with your girlfriend.... she accepts camille for who she is when she is there. So why shouldn't camille feel like a real girl. you make a cute young couple together. it is only a matter of time before you go out together as girlfriends..... lucky you

Keep enjoying the moments as girls togoether and let camille grow

Often do, especially when I go out in public which is frequent. The walk, hand and body gestures, voice all say "Laura" in body and soul.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Cant say I have really felt that way but it was a lovely read and I dont think you should be scared

Quote Originally Posted by joannemarie barker View Post
    Cant say I have really felt that way but it was a lovely read and I dont think you should be scared
    I'm not scared of the feeling as much as I am that I don't know if I could get enough

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

I hope that it's common :)

I sure have the T-shirt for this one. I used to hate anything that required that I leave the comfort of my male self. Hallowenn? Hated it. Being feminine in any way? Frightening!

So, here I was, dressed in feminine lingerie, stockings, 6" platforms, silky black top, no makeup or hair, no painted nails...parading without real practice in these incredible heels when my wife, in complete astonishment, said my legs were incredible and we needed to buy me a dress. Ok, so my mind was in a whirl. Who was this woman I had married 32 years previously, and, for that matter, who was I.

Luckily, one of use had lived through growing up as a woman, and knowing that I hated dressing up, knew that there was something here that we needed to look at. We instantly agreed that this feminine side needed to be separated out to find out who she is. And this is the point for me. I'd been living with my femme self as a part of me and by separating her, letting her identify who she was, and letting her grow into her own "woman" of sorts we would be able to understand her, and me, and the combination.

Within 48 hours we had named her, got her an e-mail address, started looking online for data about transgenderism (heavens, we knew nothing, really), signed up on this forum (and read for days), had her try on a dress (which only identified that she needed breasts for this to work), and then took a breath. Within a week we had chosen her hair style and ordered a wig. Within another week breast forms and two bras had arrived along with a boucle top and jeans from VS.

So, with all that assembled, Tina went off to get dressed (no makeup yet). She walked out the bedroom to the chorus of, "oh my god, you look incredible". Suddenly walking was easier, the hipsway seemed normal, and a little spin on my heels brought smiles from my "girlfriend".

Tina. This was now Tina. She felt like Tina. Her voice instinctively softened. Her gf immediately brought her into a bathroom and started to show her about makeup. Well...you can see that we've not turned back.

Then, about 5 months later, after a number of sessions like that we were in Atlanta...just the two of us...and we went shopping for shoes, skirt, non-opaque hold-ups, and then I was dragged into a drugstore where I was handed my first mascara and eyeliner with, "you'll need these now". But, the moment where it went over the edge was when my wife suggested that I go to the Underground where there was a woman making necklaces out of brass with one's name...and buy one for Tina. Having done that, then back into the hotel room, dressed, this time with mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss, and then that necklace.

That did it. The last nail, as it were. There it was. It said, "Tina". It was no longer an option...there it was for anyone to see....Tina. Since then, dressing has been begun with a ritual, and when that ritual is over, the male is gone, and Tina is there. We are still working out who she is and how my gf and I interact (sheesh, see it? I just changed genders!) but every time its Tina, and only Tina.

This is one reason why those labels of CD/TV/TS and all the rest just don't work. Yes, I live in both genders, but not at the same time. There are physical compromises that must exist to be this way, but there is no doubt that if the possibility existed that Tina could exist for days as long as "life" didn't intrude. I'm very comfortable in both genders, but there is no mixing. Tina lives!

Thanks so much for this thread. Sorry for the length of this...just couldn't stop once I started

Tina

Quote Originally Posted by CamilleLeon View Post
    Well now I feel thoroughly rained upon...haha if that happens feel free to procede with the "I told you so's". I'd be pretty surprised myself...
    LOL... just sayin. Stranger things have happened.

kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Oh, I suspect that most of us here have had a similar feeling at least once!
    Hugs, Carole

A few notes...

1) That was a lot of fun...I'm always down to get dressed up and play models.
    2) I think Camie (full-on Camie) gets put on the backburner a bit because it takes you 2 hours to shave and then another hour for me to do your makeup. I think that when we're being pretty casual, you enjoy it...but, it's not the same as going all out with it. (You don't get that same ultra-femme feeling). Doing so (going all out) takes a lot of time and pampering... and, I think that also adds to it and makes it special. And, that's loads of fun. Can I see you presenting as a woman and doing this everyday? Or, going through SRS? No. Why? Because even when you are shaving, you still bring an ice cold Bud with you to the bath. (Called out!)
    3) <3
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    1)
    . Can I see you presenting as a woman and doing this everyday? Or, going through SRS? No. Why? Because even when you are shaving, you still bring an ice cold Bud with you to the bath. (Called out!)
    3) <3
    LOL, now that is honesty!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura Evans View Post
    Often do, especially when I go out in public which is frequent. The walk, hand and body gestures, voice all say "Laura" in body and soul.
    Absolutely Laura, and when for days you are only known by your femail name that adds to it. Not sure I'm TS though, yet!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

It is a nice feeling to be open about your inner feelings that drive you to emulate the true persona that urges to be exposed.. This is the beggining of a test lets say, in life. Can you balance your male side enough to supress the urge of what true persona you really want to live from here on out?
    Or are you now hungry for more? Are you already planning your next adventure becomeing more and more riskier than the next until you have full acceptance nearly shutting the male part of yourself down..
    Have fun ..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Aspiring Member
    you or so lucky to have shahonigansin your life