Thread: Another "Baby-Step" today

Aspiring Member

Another "Baby-Step" today

Hi Girls!!

I took another “Baby-step” this evening, and I just wanted to share it with you.

I got home from work around three this afternoon, and immediately took a shower. After drying off I donned some panties, a pair of snow white woman’s Bermuda shorts, A unisex tee, women’s anklet socks and women’s Nikes. I had Naired my body over the weekend and was still quite smooth.

My Sweetie informed me she needed to go to town to run a few errands. She needed to go to the UPS Store, Walgreen, and Kroger’s (a local grocery chain) . She asked me to accompany her. “Sure” I said “Let me go put on some BOY clothes” “You look fine” she laughed “Nobody will notice a thing…..lets go”

Well guess what? Nobody did!!! I even run into a workmate and his wife at the grocery . We four chatted for ten or fifteen minutes and neither of them showed the slightest sign of any thing being amiss.

I been reading all the posts about “going out” and the fact that most folks are oblivious of what’s happening around them. Well this evening was an eye-opener for me!! I may be able to have a Female life after all.

I’d love to hear your comments

Danielle

A great story Danielle, I loved it.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Danielle, I have been going out like that for over 5 years now! Dressed enfemme, totally in my case, but no wig or makeup. Just a guy in a skirt, dress, shorts, etc.! No one ever pays any attention to me. And I have run into people I know, including my next door neighbors (who don't know I CD!)! Some of my skirts do look like shorts!

BTW, I started doing this after my dear wife passed away! She had always done my makeup and fixed my wig, since I was terrible at it! Now I just become a totally feminine guy!!

Your story is great, and you need to get out in public more often! It is fun!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Congratulations it is so fun to get out and your wife sounds like she is supportive.

Platinum Member
    Just goes to show how little people really notice. I wear a lot of girls t and tank tops in public w/o anyone knowing. A few have noticed the 2 1/2" heeled sandals...but not any big reactions

Hi Danielle,

I know exactly what you mean, if we ourselves just get over that we are differently dressed no one else will pay attention either.

Sure feels good to be just one of the girls out shopping, doesn't it?

Sounds more like a huge step to me. congratulations
    Michelle

Aspiring Member

Thanks Ladies

It seems like I've been taking more and more "Baby Steps" since I joined this site almost a year ago. It seems like most of the comments to my various posts have been very helpful and most kind.

I wish you all the best in your lives

Danielle

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Danielle, I am so happy for you. I can't wait to hear about some of your new adventures, now that you are out and about.Hugs Madilyn[/SIZE]
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    Hey that is great. Maybe getting out works better IF you have a wife. . Anyway, hats off to you !!!
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

"One small step for Danielle".

"One impossibly huge leap for Sherrykind"!

(If only those villagers with the pitch forks would STOP hanging out at the mall!)
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Well done Danielle !
    It's true what you say, people really don't notice. They just pass on by you, getting on with thier own lives, with their minds on their owm tasks for the day.

Just wait until you go ouy full en-femme, make-up, hair the works, it's just the same. I was recently out with a friend at a local Indian restaurant. We had just ordered when to my horror 12 men walked in, obviously out on a stag night and well lubricated. I knew them all ! They were from my local social club ! Thankfully they were seated away from us but had to pass us to the w/c. Most of them spoke to us a few even stopping to joke politely, as inebriated men do when they see women. Inside I was terrified ! I was amazed that not one abused us or recoginised me ! As we left they were polite as drunks can be, while one kissed my friend on the cheek I went straight out the door, trembling with relief and nervous exhaustion!
    Walking a long the street after I realised what fun it had been and an exillarating thrill! My friend, a GG, said later she was amazed at how calm I was and how well I handled the situation ! I wouldn't want that to happen again though !

Hey Danielle. That is really cool. But I wonder....Perhaps the couple did notice. Perhaps they simply would not say a word for fear of insulting you or embarrassing you or themselves for saying something. I say that since I know I have noticed things about people that if I said anything, I'd only invoke a reaction that might not come out to good for either them of for me. I have a couple of transsexuals that come into my place of work often. Everyone working there knows who they are and I have observed every sales associate that has helped them and can say not one treats them as if they know their secret. I have waited on both of them myself and have treated them as I would any other customer. Do any of our sales associates say anything rude, insulting or or nasty about them later, after they left the store? Yes, they do. Not all, but a few. But I have also heard some of our female associated stand up for them too when someone says something bad about them...And so have I. Most people will keep their own thoughts to themselves and I guess in some ways, that's what we call acceptance.
    I think it's great that you are being that brave. I could never do it. Yeah, I am one of those that does worry and care what others think...even if I know they won't say anything to me personally. I love your wife's attitude. She accepts you as you are and that's what really counts at the end of the day.
    Thanks for sharing girlfriend.

Danielle, how lovely. And your SO encouraged you. It is a big win for you!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    Danielle,

Congratulations on another baby step. It feels good doesn't it! The fact of the matter is that you can continue to take these baby steps and each will increase your confidence, your skill at doing these things and your sense of self. Having a supportive partner is a plus as I had to do all of this on my own for the most part.

All the best to you as you step further.

Huggs
    Melissa
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...