Thread: Stalled

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar

Stalled

I feel like I have stalled in my crossdressing. I realize it isn't a race, but I also feel like I should be going further with it. Kind of like my brain saying "whoa there, missy. That's as far as you are going." I've wore a bra and panties under my clothing a few times, a nightie to bed all the time, and usually dress when making love to my gf.

Anybody else get that feeling?

I think it's normal to get to a plateau for a while. I know that has happened for me several times. but then that passes and I go further. Reading in this forum has helped me go further. Don't be concerned, just do what works for you. Stop or pause whereever you wamt.

Freddy

Misses Member, Not Junior CallMeMeg's Avatar
    Maybe it's not a "stall". Maybe that's where you're meant to be. Do what's comfortable and right for you.

Platinum Member
    If its comfortable, why worry. As Freddy said, it could be a plateau...or as Meg said, you might be where you were meant to be... Either way, enjoy who you are.

I agree with Meg maybe you have reached the level of dressing that you feel comfortable with.

Vicki

Like others have said, don't push it if you don't want to. If you're happy doing what you're doing, why fix what isn't broken?
    "It makes no difference whether the voices in their transformations have each other to depend on or not. Smooth them out on the whetstone of the universe (tian), use them to go by and let the stream find its own channels; this is the way to live out your years. Forget the years, forget duty, be shaken into motion by the limitless, and so find things their lodging-places in the limitless." ~Zhuangzi

"everyone here hates everyone here for doing the same thing that they do." - Less Than Jake

Why do you feel like you should be "going further with it"? Why not just do what ever feels right to you at the time?
    Hugs, Carole

Just go with the flow and see what happens. You'll be fine with the outcome.

I stalled when I went 247. Love it.

It depends where you are and where you want to be. Would be good to have a piccy of your face though
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tricia_uktv View Post
    It depends where you are and where you want to be. Would be good to have a piccy of your face though
    Not quite courageous enough to post that yet, tricia. When I can get myself looking half decent... maybe then.