Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stress and X-Dressing

Big stress can cause some women ( GG's ) as well to not feel in the mood to do those girly things we love ( I should add here that not all GG's are into "girly things" ).
    Regardless of being a CD, it can help if you focus your thoughts, take each moment as it comes rather than letting your thoughts ramble in ten different directions at once- what is happening right this second. & if you notice crazy thoughts coming up, try to observe it from a distance like it's a movie. Thoughts and feelings come & go, they are not who you are.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Maybee try wearimg some of Koka's clothes under your work clothes, like panties and/or a light top. It might even help to relieve some of the stress.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

I agree entirely about stress and my femme self

I cannot deal with stress and Tina at the same time. Hmmm, that came out a little oddly so let me explain. I really enjoy Tina. My wife enjoys her gf. We both are rather protective of Tina in many ways. One of those ways is not to intrude in Tina's adventure any really serious stress. This position has accomplish a number of positive things. One is that Tina time is always really terrific! We have a great time and learn a bit more about who Tina is. Another is that I've really worked at reducing the stress and outside interferences, basically having more control over my life...a clear positive. Ok, the downside is that Tina spends a little less time with us than she otherwise might, but the quality is much more important than the quantity (having both being the ideal!).

While I'm dealing with some life stress/deadlines/requirements, I do think about Tina, practice her voice, underdress, talk about her with my wife, and generally try to move her forward by planning for her next visit and thinking about the issues that need to be improved. There's always something from makeup to deportment to hair to clothes to voice! She's never gone, just on vacation

tina

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    It is the opposite for me. When I stress, I want to dress.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

Just keep in touch on here hun. Work stress can be the worst feeling - I know full well. But I have suffered so much over the past year with work stress, but it has not affected my female side. If anything, I feel it is stronger. Is it the escape, or what? I don't know, but I hope you can start to enjoy dressing again hun - very soon.

X-Dressing and Stress - Off for a weekend !

Hi All,

For all you who read my previous post regarding stress and x-dressing , I wanted to let you know that this past weekend I decided to shake all negativity off and I hit the Big Apple for a night of glamour and fun. Thank you all for your support and kind words. I had a great time in New York City. Below a couple of pictures for you to see.

Love you all

Koka
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Nigella; 08-25-2010 at 12:23 PM. Reason: No need for link as threads now merged - Nigella

Cute outfits.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Wow, that's great! CDing in downtown New York.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Havin fun learning Ashleythenewgirl's Avatar
    Way to go Koka! Glad you had fun!
    If you want to be my friend I will welcome you with open arms.
    If you want to judge me, stay away and keep your mouth shut.

Aspiring Member
    Wow, you look gorgeous Koka and I'm glad you had a good time.

Chaos is a friend of mine April Renee's Avatar

Talking Say cheese

Great pics! Looks like you had a great time. Is it just me or does "that guy" in pic # 2 look like he's wearing a t shirt with cameras printed on the front? You in front of a camera and him behind with that shirt..LOL.
    A
    May the lord know those that don't love us so he may turn their hearts or at least their ankle so we'll know em by their limp.

You take the urban noise with some Durbin Poison.
    Its gonna lessen your load.....

Monica
    wow way to go girll!!! glad you had fun and relieved your stress..

Gold Member
    WOW...good for you Koka! You look fab girl....

Platinum Member
    Way to go, Koka. I'm so glad you were able to pull yourself up and get out into the world. There's no better remedy for depression in my experience, than being out and about. It helps too when you're incredibly cute!

Sounds like you have a wonderful weekend.
    Michelle

Thank you all for your support !!

Love

Koka

Its funny that you mention stress and crossdressing. I am just the opposite, stress increases my desire to crossdress. While less stress decreases my desire instead.