Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone cuddle with a stuffed animal at night?

stuffed animals

wanted to start sleeping with a teddy then i realize may be am a little old for that and there are so many things we CDs do or hide to stay closeted so the moment friends and family sees me sleeping with a teddy that means i have one more item to hide and teddies are pretty large to conceal in little cupboard where Hali keeps her things. And am sure you all know how addictive any of our girly life style can be.

I enjoy a cuddle with my teddy now and then, but its much better when my cat sleeps with me.

I got a stuffed kangaroo bought in Australia when i lived there...

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaxdresser View Post
    I sleep with a stuffed Pikachu and collect them I have about 10 animals mostly pokemon...
    That's awesome I definitely miss my stuffed Pikachu...

My wife and I sleep with our little Chihuahua in bed with us, but I would cuddle with a little bear or other stuffed creature if I had one. I like it!

8rys, going on walkabout
    Since my wife has started her new job earlier this month I have off and on slept with one of my big frogs. It has long front legs that can wrap around me when I feel alone. Part of me feels foolish about it, another part feels comfortable with it there. The thought of sleeping with a stuffed animal to be girly hasn't crossed my mind. But by the same I have been full of male fail lately.

Half Dresser
    I sleep with two bears at night. A white one my girlfriend bought me and another pink one we won at a local arcade together