Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need to ask a Question

Need to ask a Question

Ive been wondering about this for some time now. Does anyone in here have a loved one that has passed on? And if so can they see us crossdressing from Heaven? I wonder if they do see us from Heaven crossdressing what do they think? My dad passed away when I was 9. So does anyone in here wonder what your loved ones think? I would like to think they would be ok with it and not upset. Give me some of your thoughts girls to this kind of question. Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Angie Marie
    Ive been wondering about this for some time now. Does anyone in here have a loved one that has passed on? And if so can they see us crossdressing from Heaven? I wonder if they do see us from Heaven crossdressing what do they think? My dad passed away when I was 9. So does anyone in here wonder what your loved ones think? I would like to think they would be ok with it and not upset. Give me some of your thoughts girls to this kind of question. Angie
    I oddly enough thought of this many times when I was younger and dressing. My great grandma who I was very fond of passed away, and I had always wondered if she looked down disappointed at me.

Well now I am not sure how I stand on religion and my thoughts about heaven, but I decided that even if she was in heaven and could look down and watch over me, that she would be so happy seeing me being happy, that she would not be disappointed. If I were in heaven and could look down upon earth, I dont think I would look at anyone in a judgmental way anyways...

Who really knows, none of us living thats for sure. But I do what I do for me anyways, and maybe thats selfish, but thats how it is. If someone wants to be pissed off at me from beyond the grave, so be it.

I am a firm believer in our spirit going to heaven and i often wondered about our nans grandads etc seeing us having sex or on the toilet, but when i asked my medium, she said they are all very respectful of our privacy, and would never enter our bedroom for example.

I guess if your having a quickie on the washing machine spin cycle then they may see a few things that might make them blush !

c
    xx

From an earlier thread dealing with death, I wrote...

"I finally came to realize (or rationalize anyway) that if these "spirits" were indeed there and could see me, then they probably would have the ability to see inside me too... my spirit or thoughts. And, if they could, then they would understand that this is who I am and that it was never a choice that I had made. I would also have to believe that those who have passed away would be blessed with infinite understanding and compassion and wouldn't care about who I am, let alone judge me for it."

Here's the thread..

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=10299

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

My Father died about a month ago,I have thought of him being able to see me
    but,I don't think he or any of my other relatives who have crossed the river would be judgemental.It's not as if we where doing something wrong,we are not.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Quote Originally Posted by Sigrid
    From an earlier thread dealing with death, I wrote...

"I finally came to realize (or rationalize anyway) that if these "spirits" were indeed there and could see me, then they probably would have the ability to see inside me too... my spirit or thoughts. And, if they could, then they would understand that this is who I am and that it was never a choice that I had made. I would also have to believe that those who have passed away would be blessed with infinite understanding and compassion and wouldn't care about who I am, let alone judge me for it."

Here's the thread..

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=10299
    Sigrid's post here was from the thread I started a few months ago after a friend of mine died suddenly and I was looking for help in coping with it. I was asking the same questions you are, and not having a very good time with it. Sigrid's post was incredibly helpful to me, as were the responses of everyone in that thread, and I hope it helps you, too.

Obviously my preferred answer is that the friend I've lost doesn't disapprove of me because Jiera is a part of who I am (even if I take unscheduled vacations from her now and again). Though he never got to know that side of me physically, that part of who I am manifested itself in our relationship for one reason: I need my femme side to keep my sanity. Without that, and our friendship never would have happened. I can't imagine he'd trade that now.

But what took me several months to finally realize is that, by the time I find out whether or not the deceased have spiritual or physical access to my life, it will be far too late for me to do anything about it. I get fairly grumpy when I don't get "she time," and so when that happens, I deny my currently living loved ones any interaction with my most well-behaved, fully compassionate self. I simply can't do that to my friends and family, and so I've voted: she stays, regardless of any spiritual fear (the vote was 2-0, btw, part of the beauty of having two identities).

Ji

I remember that earlier post on the same subject.

I lost my mum in 2001, and my dad joined her in 2003. I still miss them both terribly. A friend of mine who claims to be sensitive to these things has told me that she sees my mum with me whenever she sees me; I can believe that, because I have been sure that someone has been watching over me, protecting me from harm and guiding me along the way.

Mum and dad were the most non-judgemental people I ever knew. If they are watching me now, they will know what is inside me and will be as supportive as they always were. I also think that I am now giving my mum the daughter she always wanted; mum was always so feminine, and I am sure she is helping me as I explore this side of me.

I don't know any more (or any less) about heaven or the spirit world than any other person alive, although there are some who think they know more than me, but I believe we are here for a reason. Since we haven't been told what that reason is, we can't be judged for getting it wrong.
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

I have thought about that myself as my mum past away 5 years ago. She muct be looking down on me thinking what i am doing dressing as a women as none of my family know about my crossdressing.

Adrianne.

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    In short, yes. I think my Grandfather is looking in on me. He is old school for sure, but always preached to always do the right thing. And stand up for what you believe in. It took me 30 years to understand what the heck he was talking about. I miss him dearly and still but, know he always been my
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

StephanieCD
    My feelings of "faith" come and go but I've always felt like my Great Grandfather was by my side from time to time... I feel that, once you pass on - if there's anything more for us, judgemental thoughts are such a 'this dimension' thing that I highly doubt any of them give a crap.

Haley Pink~

Hmmmmmm Looking at me from beyond the grave?

Actually My Sisters. I don't care what they think beyond the grave. If they getoff watching me It's not going to affect me!

Haley

Departed
    I was agnostic when my Dad passed. But I felt such pain thinking he was just gone, nothing left. I couldn't accept someone so great could just be erased. This troubled me for months. One morning I awoke with a vivid memory of a dream I had. I rarely remember dreams, but this was different. In the dream my Dad came to me and said, "I'm okay Jim." That's all. But what surprised me was all the troubled feelings I had about him being gone vanished! In an instant I had found total peace with his passing. I knew he was okay and the pain of his passing was gone, completely! This had a powerful effect on me and changed my beliefs forever.

I believe he really did come to me because he knew how distraught I was and only hearing from him would put me at ease.

I believe, yes, those that passed are still with us and know everything. And I believe they are no longer burdened with the bias and prejudices and misconceptions of this world. And I believe if they knew when with us all they know now, they would see us as some of the strongest and most admirable people in the world for coping with all we do and still manage to achive what we have.

Yes, they are proud of us.

I agree with Julie. If our loved ones that have passed on are in Heaven and watching us, they will not be judging us in a negative way.

If they ended up in that "other place", they've got more problems than what we are doing to think about....
    Phoebe

WOW, that give me something to think about. My first wife died 21 yrs ago, she knew and approved and my mother died this past January, and she didn't know. I don't know what to think, I hope I haven't offended any of my passed relitives. Because as a guy or as a girl, I loved them very much.

As someone who lives in a haunted house, (I know, I know, that sounds very weird, but I'm sure it's true) I feel like the spirits here can and do see me all the time. So, I guess we might could assume that others on the "other side" can see us too. I began thinking that after my own Dad died in 1979. At first it made me a bit uneasy but I soon got over that. I don't think he'd mind, living or dead. Olivia

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie Marie
    Angie,

"Not by the cut of your cloth, but by the content of your character!"

Love Angela XX
    Last edited by Angela Burke; 08-31-2005 at 12:46 AM.

My Dad recently passed away and all I could think at the time was... 'No more lies'. It was oddly liberating, and I was determined that the rest of my family should meet Lisa. I had always kept that part of my life away from them... they're quite conservative. Still I was accepted, and if anything I now feel closer to them.

So I guess because I believed that he knew everything about me through his passing he gave me the gift of honesty, and freedom to be myself. It was a comforting idea and has helped me through the last few months.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Tristen Cox
    In my belief, once someone dies they are then enlightened by whatever forces to a universal knowledge. So all that they did not know before is once again united in their spirit. Many try to gain this during their life. Which if obtained could be a curse or a blessing. Either way I feel that once you pass on you already know all the answers so if a spirit should see 'you' down here crossdressing, they already know anyway. There's worse things in the closet to to be worried about. Live for life. Time enough for reflection when you have passed on.

Banned Read only
    I'm not going to jinx myself but this is not something i have to worry about right now.

Banned Read only
    Post 666 ^^ sorry had to add another one.

some say when you die, you spend a lot of time just watching people on earth (we're like their Television).. when my brother first died 3 years ago I thought about this a lot "geez, what if he can see me like this".. then I thought "what the eff do I care? this is who I am, let em see me!"

The sexiest girl i know Shining Star's Avatar
    my nana died a year before i started to xdress and if she was still around she would be the one i would of told as she accepeted people of what they had on the inside not on the out. my nana was the nicest young lady you could talk to her about anything
    LET THE STARS BE YOUR GUIDE

happy

My Mom and Dad have passed and although i'm not sure of my Dad i think they would both be happy that i am happy

When my mother looks up from where she is...I hope that she knows that I look better than her!

I don't have a religion, but if they can see us we have some explaining to do when we die.
    Besides, my life is quite dull most of the time so whoever is watching me will probably change the channel after a couple of days, if not hours.