Thread: Neighbour called me a tart....................................

Aspiring Member

Neighbour called me a tart....................................

And I think she's right

A couple of days ago I was driving down the motorway in a lush pink calf-length skirt. By chance (and I mean by chance) when I got in the car my skirt had lifted and was sat on my thigh one side.

Anyway, it was a very busy day with traffic slowing & speeding up again, so I was in the middle lane and as I passed a truck the traffic slowed again, so I slowed and hung back maybe 100 yards from the car ahead. This truck I had just passed pulled up along side me again. We went side by side for maybe 1/2 mile and then my lane slowed a bit, so the truck went ahead again. As he did so, he sort of hung out the drivers window looking back at me.

As my lane speed up again I pulled up a bit ahead of him and then he came along side me again. I thought I'll amuse myself here and I moved my arm down a bit on the steering wheel so he could see my leg better ............................... then I lifted the other side of my skirt onto my other thigh .

Shortly after I pulled away a bit and I could see him change down to try to keep up, but the traffic was moving on and I went slowly with it.

A girl has to have some fun while driving

Anne

Call you a tart. no. A teast maybe but not a tart. Unless that is a lomon tart.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

Sounds like you had fun with the trucker.

Adrianne.

I like that, Anne, great fun!
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

HE HE! Shame on you

Banned Read only
    Anne,

you're a tart!

Love Angela XX

Quote Originally Posted by Anne_0
    [SIZE=1]And I think she's right

A couple of days ago I was driving down the motorway in a
    [/SIZE] [SIZE=5]lush pink calf-length skirt.[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]By chance (and I mean by chance) when I got in the car my skirt had lifted and was sat on my thigh one side.

Anyway, it was a very busy day with traffic slowing & speeding up again, so I was in the middle lane and as I passed a truck the traffic slowed again, so I slowed and hung back maybe 100 yards from the car ahead. This truck I had just passed pulled up along side me again. We went side by side for maybe 1/2 mile and then my lane slowed a bit, so the truck went ahead again. As he did so, he sort of hung out the drivers window looking back at me.

As my lane speed up again I pulled up a bit ahead of him and then he came along side me again. I thought I'll amuse myself here and I moved my arm down a bit on the steering wheel so he could see my leg better ............................... then I lifted the other side of my skirt onto my other thigh .

Shortly after I pulled away a bit and I could see him change down to try to keep up, but the traffic was moving on and I went slowly with it.

A girl has to have some fun while driving

Anne[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]GIMME!!![/SIZE]

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Hi,

Your neighbour was wrong, you're not a tart at all.... You're a FLOOSIE!!

Seriously though, sounds like you were having fun so WHO CARES keep it up

Jojo.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigrid
    [SIZE=4]GIMME!!![/SIZE]
    No! Tamara's first in the queue for that skirt. See mpost #50 of mine and #51 of Tamara's in this Thread - it's the pink Monsoon skirt in the thread that we're talking about.

Tamara - Sigrid's trying to muscle in on your skirt here! (Snitch )

Anne
    Last edited by Rachel_740; 08-30-2005 at 11:32 PM.

From the Waist Down Rainbow6562005's Avatar

Tart vs. flirt

Hi, Anne,

I think flaunting your gifts alone makes you a delightful flirt. Had you made a move on the trucker, that would have been something else.
    I have no doubt that you helped make the trucker's day.

Rainbow
    Who's going to decide how you live: your parents? wife/husband? teachers? priests? politicians?

Quote Originally Posted by Anne_0
    No! Tamara's first in the queue for that skirt. See mpost #50 of mine and #51 of Tamara's in this Thread - it's the pink Monsoon skirt in the thread that we're talking about.

Tamara - Sigrid's trying to muscle in on your skirt here! (Snitch )

Anne
    remind me to bitch slap her and shame on you Anne!!!! ms tart indeed!!!!!!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Tristen Cox
    Stop giving me ideas Anne

girlie guy
    That is a great way to keep the freight moving, Anne_O, you know, give them something to chase after!

Eileen1969

Arrow sexy tart girl!

gots to love that honey! if I am a tart! I am a strawberry tart with whip cream and a cherry on top! Gots to love us tarts! lol love Ronxoxo
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

Aspiring Member
    I was driving down the motorway again this evening with my skirt pulled up round my thighs. I was completely in my own world, singing to the CD and as I passed a truck the driver hooted at me and flashed his lights as I pulled clear. All I can think is he must have got all excited about my legs because I wasn't doing anything wrong.

Anne

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=3]LOL i love doing that. Wiggling around in my car dancing while singing along with the radio or Cd. Great fun.[/SIZE]