Thread: Imprisoned !

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar

Imprisoned !

[SIZE="3"]Help ! Help ! I'm trapped in this cute pink sundress - not because I can't take it off, but because I can't BEAR to come out of it..... I'd just as soon be skinned alive ! I have been so reluctant to take the thing off that I have not even ventured out of the house since yesterday afternoon; even slept in it as I couldn't even bring myself to take it off and change into one of my nightgowns last night. Sooner or later I'm going to have to shower and change into drab to go somewhere, as this moustache and severely bedraggled wig are now preventing me from going out en femme - Ain't that a mess ? Has anyone else out there ever been this besotted with an article of femme clothing ?

[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Nigella; 08-22-2010 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Tags removed, picture too large for the forum - Nigella
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]Yes! Several times.[/SIZE]

Gold Member
    So you are correlating being in your fav dress to imprisonment?
    Well alright them, might I come over and act like big Bubba?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    So you are correlating being in your fav dress to imprisonment?
    Well alright them, might I come over and act like big Bubba?
    [SIZE="3"]Wouldn't be imprisonment if I were in fit shape for an outing ![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

REALLY imprisoned!

I wear LOTS of very tite ladies clothes!

Once, after struggling, oh so long and hard on a hot afternoon, to get a dress on, I simply could NOT it get off! I had the bottom up over my head, which held my arms up there, too! The rest was stuck to my back and shoulders!

After trying for maybe 20 minutes to get it off in every position I could think of, I said, "The heck with it!"
    And ripped off!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Now Michelle breathe deep. You are ok. You can take the dress off. It's ok you won't die.

Phew! that dress was getting a little rank.
    Michelle

I get like this everytime I get femmed up. I just hate having to undress at the end of the night. Sometimes it will be 5 minutes and I'll say , right off you come, but sometimes when I feel particularly good and look great, I have seen me stand in front of a mirror for ages, just heartbroken that I have to undo it all.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

I often feel the same way; well, not imprisoned, but to the point that I'd rather do anything instead of take my girl clothes off and dress up as a guy again. I've even called in sick to work because of it. But it's not any one particular piece of clothing. It's the mindset of feeling female, and having that disturbed by having to shed that to act/behave as a male that I want to avoid.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

At the end of the day, it almost kills me to have to take off my hair, next hardest would be my forms.
    I don't like taking off my make up or pantyhose eihter.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    ALWAYS! It's a curse,a curse i tell you.Just recently my Wife bought me a Gorgeous Cream Soft-knit Sweater (my weakness).I think I actually squealed with delight,well I was off work so Once i put it on,well that was me hooked i wore it constantly for a couple of days non-stop and If I looked in the mirror once,I must have looked in it couple of dozen times

I just love the feel of the softnesss running thru my hands,It looks nice and It just feels lovely on.Of course Had to put it in the laundry before it started walking to the basket Itself well It's dry again,and am off for a cpl nights so guess whats going back on,I can't help I, its just so lovely

Who am I trying to kid,I feel so happy in every thing I wear,and It's always a chore having to change out of them all

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Maybe hard for you, but I'm guessing it would not be hard for me. You are shameless Michelle, shameless...
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Jennaie View Post
    You are shameless Michelle, shameless...
    [SIZE="3"]I sure am ! I have even been known to go thru fast food drive-throughs dressed to the hilt with a moustache on my face just to avoid changing into drab ! That elicited a few giggles here and there...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]