Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: are you still attracted to women?

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar

are you still attracted to women?

I've found that since I have openly admitted my desires to crossdress (and maybe even go further), my attraction to women has decreased almost to nothing. I can still see the beauty of the female form, not to mention all the pretty clothing, but that's about it.

On the other hand, I don't seem to have any increased desire to be with a man. That's kind of a relief, but it does leave me in a kind of sexual limbo.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

I'm still attracted to women, and not to men. It might change if I had surgery and hormones, but I'm pretty sure that's not going to be happening.

Lallie
    Time for a change.

I can definately agree with you, my desires had diminished after our daughter came along anyway, but since I started working from home and dressing several times a week my desire has all but gone.

I still look at and fancy girls never blokes, thankfully, and am still fully able to gfet my own pleasure but time will see if I recover of stay as I am actually very happy with no regret!
    Gillian.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I'm still attracted to women, If I ever go on HRT I doubt that'll change, the only thing now is that I am also impressed by the fashion women are wearing, being a CD, really gives us an appreciation for clothing styles...

^I concur. I am extremely attracted to well dressed women!

Not exactly the same experience because I never been attracted to women but on the other hand I found myself attracted to men only

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I am but more often than not I look at fellow CDs and am obviously more attracted than when I look at a gg

I am completely and totally attracted to women no matter how, or how much, I dress!

- Diane

I am curiously attracted to passable(whatever that means, lol) CD (ish) people at present.

I am also attracted to women and any other attractive human that maintains a heathy weight and lifestyle...

oh,...and has a totally shaved body

That pesty "sexual attraction" and "sexual libido" thing just never seems to diminish for me.
    ...jes' sayin'...not complaining...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am attracted to women, I worship them, I can’t take my eyes off them. Having said that, some of the very sexy C.D. girls here are nice to look at too.

SUZY

I'm still attracted to women. This is a hobby for me, I have no desire to undergo surgery to become a woman, and am not attracted to men. There are some very attractive CDers on this site, but I only admire their feminine look.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Hi,

I was really wondering if i should say any thing in this regard . & this is another way to look at things .

Okay . girl friends never really had any & of cause knowing all along i was one not in looks of cause. I treated girls as sisters & thats how i saw them
    Boys . sort of had a few as friends & played with them was around them & yes lived close by . At school i tryed to be friends with both girls & boys just never really worked ,so a loner .

Work was much the same so really did not connect with any one .
    what i never quite got was i related to female yet was not one with them even in groups i was in i just keeped my distance i did have two & just treated them as my sisters .

When i came out as a woman things changed over time , so h r t & s r s . then details really changed because then i was accepted as a woman . & how im wired did not change how i think about women ,
    Of cause i married Jos yet never thought id get married ,

The ? am i attracted to women over all no, as to men no way. not even a tiny little bit let alone relate to them .
    any way Of cause you know what i am ,those who dont a androgynous

You see my delemer is i would not have maried Jos . my Mum wonted me married before she passed on . i had a window of 6 months !2 days . so if i missed this it was over for me, well as i saw it then .

I based getting married on this i would love Jos i would look after her . & yes have our children . & Mum had a short time left. we were married in side 3 months . & 3 months 12 days later Mum passed on . 37 years ago.

So am i attracted to women in many ways . yes. because i am one & relate with them. as friends sisters & yes one s o or partner ,well basicly as a friend . or we are just two women in our home,

Now, not in a sexual way ,

...noeleena...

Gold Member
    I am attracted to women.

There is a lot to how we feel that can be attributed to a number of things. Certainly, an attraction could rise that is brought about by how we feel as we crossdress. But there are a number of things that can affect these thoughts too. It can just be the way you are wired beyond the CDing. Also, hormones production changes over time and who knows how much this can affect your outlook. There are scores of medical issues that can mess with sex drive too. The big thing is decide who you want to be, accept yourself completely, and love life.

It seems no matter how much I dress I am still attracted to women! That has never changed for me, I love to look and act female but I don't want to be female! Now the truth is the truth, i've enjoyed male company as well!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Yeah, women all the way. So much that I like to dress like them.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

I find that I am attracted to women in a general non-sexual way. I am totally attracted to my spouse Elizabeth. I am not sexually attracted to men. I am attracted to some men in a non-sexual way.

It's always been like that and don't think this will change.

I am attracted to women, not men at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya83 View Post
    Yeah, women all the way. So much that I like to dress like them.
    I was just gonna post the same thing

I have always been attracted to women. Perhaps to a level of envy or appreciation for women that may have been part of the reason I am a CD. I have no desire to transition ( nice fantasy for me) But if I did, I would then be a lesbian. In fact, if somehow I lost my attraction to women, I might even lose the desire to emulate them. I have no attraction to men. But like others, an attractive TG can turn my head. But she then is a woman to me.
    The odd thing is the more I am around the woman I love, the more I want to dress. When we are apart (like now that she has to live in Michigan while I'm in Florida) the less I want to dress. In my experience of being in a loving relationship with women over the years, the more I am with that special woman, the more I wanted to dress. In those times that I lived alone ( like now) , the less I want to dress. I've always been that way.

Aspiring Member
    It's women only for me, that's why I imitate them.....well kinda imitate them.

What I find interesting in regards to attraction to females is that on my Yahoo pages out of close to 1000 friends about a third of them are females who have contacted me, all of them are lesbians. Personally, I have always been attracted to females as in lesbian relationships. Even when in male mode I was told that my sexual habits where that of a female and many say that I gave them the best sex ever and that most were fine with me being female than male. I truly believe that after surgery I will be in search of a LTR with a female rather than a male. I am attracted to men also but more attracted to men.
    SRS January 27

My attraction women has increased (if that's possible). Not only am I attracted to their physical attributes but to how they think and react to certain situations. Of course I am attracted much more to their fashion sense (or with some, lack their of).
    Dana Fleming

savor the moments... princessmisti74's Avatar
    Women, plain and simple.
    My attraction to women and all that goes with it, will be with me forever.

Aside from the point that I love the feel and textures of the clothing that they wear, the way that their sexy heels make my legs and derriere look fab, I am just another who dances on the (previously latent) fine line of desire to be different, and to enjoy it to the fullest.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I am decidedly attracted to women. I no longer fear the hypothetical possibility of being attracted to a man some day, but my "gut estimation" is that that is fairly low probability to happen.

Yes, I always have and will be.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud