Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what do you do while dressed

what do you do while dressed

Hi Gurls,
    what do you gurls do while dressed?
    I sometimes get alittle bored after I have been dressed for several hours,
    don't get me wrong I would dress 24/7 if I could get away with it, I do house work, and surf the net , but I have not gotten the nerve to venture outside.
    So my activities are limited.
    anyone else feel this way sometimes?
    Alanea Reder

Loves Mary Janes <3 Kayleigh-Marie's Avatar
    I live in a housing estate, with house on top of each other, so its very difficult to go outside. Only when its dark and late I stand by the door for a ciggerette.

Usually when dressed up I watch TV, play on the games console and surf the net. Have washed up before too, but had to go careful as my windows are seen by a lot of people out in the street.

Banned Read only
    When I get dressed I listen to music and my wife and I dance. We turn it up loud and we dance together. We have our own little bar at home with pool table and juke box, neon lights and bar stools, it's like our own little club. But I can't go out dressed though. It is very limited.But I'm hopeing with the upcoming experience at SCC in September may change all of that.

Gold Member
    I say I am in the same boat; I will never pass out side. I am built like a
    lumberjack. Kind of funny because I am a retired Carpenter.
    I like to dress when doing house work, and I under dress a whole lot more
    since being a member here.
    I some times go out to the mail box at night in a skirt, but it has to be late
    with no chance of some one passing by.
    I wish I could venture out of My Closet, But I can under dress, and with most GG's waring pants most of the time, well I figure I just blend in. Rader

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    On days when I can't go out i.e. too hot or no money, I usually spend the day surfing the net.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    As an old time CD, both in age and time as a CD, I will try to answer the question! I do whatever I want to do! I certainly don't pass anymore, since I no longer have my late wife to do my makeup and fix my wig. But I still go out completely dressed, from the skin out, as Stephanie. I just don't look like her! I am just a guy in a skirt. I do housework, but when I go out I do whatever needs doing. Maybe the P.O., maybe some shopping (yeeeeah!), or maybe just going out to eat. I am a Crossdresser, so I CD and go out!! No problems at all!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

What ever I normally would have done if I hadn't dressed.

I usually get home from work, take a shower then get dressed to a degree. Skirt, blouse, bra, sometimes I will put on my corset or my heels for fun but usually just clothing. But then I cook dinner for my GF and Roommates, eat said dinner, then either hang out(watch movies, play games, etc.) or I do some freelance artwork, drawing, cutting, glueing etc. I don't wear anything nice if I am going to be painting or doing anything messy of course, but it just makes me feel more comfortable to be dressed more feminine. And since I got a lot of my clothes from goodwill I have more then a few things that are feminine that I don't ever intend to wear "out"

Though besides inside stuff... recently we needed to go to the supermarket after I had dressed up a bit... and I did so in my skirt and heels @_@ I was so nervous but my Girlfriend (SO) was with me and encouraging and no one said anything it was amazing!

Well I have been living as a woman 24/7 for a number of years now, so I do everything in enfemme. Being a woman full time is now my permanent way of life.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Part-time dresser, for pleasure. Half the fun is getting there, so I take my time and enjoy watching the transformation in the mirror. When complete, which usually takes 1-1/2 to 2 hours, I take lots of photos and seem to spend a lot of time looking in the mirror. Sometimes I change clothes, shoes, wigs, and accessories several times for photos. One of my great pleasures is standing, fully dressed and made up, in front of the mirror in my highest heels, and apply lipstick.

Platinum Member
    I dress pretty much full time at home, so I do what I would normally do. Work (I work at home), cook, clean, do yard work, and eat dinner and relax with my wife in the evenings when she's home from work.

[SIZE="3"]Whilst dressed I do the following;

Washing
    ironing
    go round house with the vacuum
    Tidying up
    surf net
    watch tv/ dvd
    chill out

stand outside for a smoke (when dark)
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"] Mandy xx[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Dont knock it, till youve tried it[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Qualified & Insured Waxing Therapist[/SIZE]

Having "dressup" parties with a group of like minded friends is an excellent way to "get out". Some arrive in business suits or other "street clothes" and then change into their fave outfits. Some even like to swap outfits with other gurls and try on different looks. All in all it's a great way to "meet and greet" other people that think like you do.

Aspiring Member
    I only dress at home, so whatever I do at home, I do dressed.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I dress at home most days so i dont really do anything different,It just feels so right,but I do enjoy cooking and believe it or not-housework more(cant explain why?) Wifes glad tho .and of course love nothing better than visiting this great site.I love going out dressed though its not as often these days,though I hope to rectify that soon and get back out regular again

Sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    Dress at home only...so far

top 4 things that i do while dressed

4. Usually have a drink
    3. Change outfits a few times
    2. Mess around with the camera
    1. Surf the net.

top 4 things that I should be doing while dressed
    4. clean the house
    3. read more often
    2. get more into cooking
    1. Get out of the house.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

Work on my computer on images, golf schedules for my team and do some laundry. Will go outside by the pool for a smoke. Later undress completely, except make up and swim laps. Some Saturday nights I go out to a local bar fully dressed and meet with others.

[SIZE="3"]Try on numerous dresses, combos, take pics, videos for Youtube, sit down, on computer.[/SIZE]

- The other day I was dubbing an old no-longer-available LP onto CD.
    - I practice my guitar and bass (can't wear nail polish or press-on nails for that though.)
    - Read
    - Work that I've brought home.
    - Sort out financial matters.

In other words, the things I do anyway.

Michaella

When at home the answer is work, work and more work. When I can finally escape work then I watch TV.

But when I get out (2-3 / week), I go to see movies, grocery shopping, out to eat, and just about anything else that I can think of. Yes I do shop for clothes. I wouldn't be a self respecting girl if I didn't do it some.
    Michelle

I am just getting more adventurous...I drees a couple miles from the house from the neck down and drive forty five minutes to a couple miles from work where I put my work clothes over my dress, hose and panties...then do the same thing in reverse after work.

Until more recently I didnt dress up unless I went out. I like to go to local clubs- Rainbow Room and Gigis here in Detroit. Love getting together with friends whether out to eat or hanging at home. I like shopping- the ladies at a local wig store treat me well, and have recommended place to friends. Like to get out more to museums, etc with friends. Am getting a little braver especially in the company of others.

Having been out of wearing for the last 4 years, I've got my confidence to build again.

But years ago, where I lived, I was in a shared house with girls, so each one helped me dress up, generally one doing my hair and the other my make up, so we could all go out.

Or I would close shave, and go out into the nearest shopping area, which I'd never be looked at twice, and even the shopkeepers were good, as they never approached me as male or female, never had any bad comments etc.

I'd also go and teach a mature person how to use their PC, and both of the people in the house used to help me.
    Even buying my clothes.

Generally, doing what I wanted as I wanted.

Now I've to find out who I really am again, and go from there.
    Only problem is, back then I had my own long hair, now i've cut it short for charity, I don't think I'd pass for a female without a wig.
    Lots of Love,
    Rach
    xxxxx

Sadly, I do not share these sentiments for the obvious reason that I intended for whatever I'm going to wind up looking like en femme to be something I can use to get out. I basically dived into CDing intending to step out in the open, with absolutely no hesitation or pretense, and start interacting with the public. I knew that makeup, in addition to all the tools (clothes, makeup, hairclips, accessories, etc) that women are given, can make anyone look passable so overtime, as I get better with putting on makeup, it got a lot easier.

And no, I'm not en femme 24/7, but I can choose to be a boy or a girl at any time I want

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I shop and run errands for home I also take a ton of photos!

I do what every other woman does...
    I shop, do housework, surf the internet, chat with friends and research all the latest things to make myself look my best. But mostly I shop....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !