Thread: Dressing at home

Dressing at home

When I'm home alone, I love to dress up really sexy. I wear a nice wig, lots of makeup, large hoop earrings, short tight skirts, silky hose, and of course 6" stiletto pumps. It feels so wonderful, and while I would love to go out that way, I know it wouldn't be wise or practical, but for lounging around the house I love the look. Are there any other sexy dressers out there? Just curious.

o.c. I love to do that, but the real challenge for me is to dress DOWN a bit after the 1st view and move OUT in whatever vehicle (foot, bike, car) seems appropriate. the fun for me is the shift outside btwn thinking and feeling as a passing gg or as a NOT passing gg, which o.c. in daylight is not self understanding..
    cancer man or cancer woman, with double cancer settings for me that is NOT the question!

Aspiring Member
    I generally am a straight- forward dressing ts, but I gotta admit, once in a while, I love to dress like that- just have one outfit like it, but its there for a reason.

dress at home

i dress at home but when i go out of the houes i put a big jacket on so no one can tell that i have breasts and i wear no earrings or make up.

Why not go out after all that getting ready and not showing it off. I know there places to go in NM.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

All of the time LOL.
    I like getting out of the house dressed to kill efery no and then too!

Absolutely, that is my favorite thing to do!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I HATE u, Jaclyn!

I had to send MY 6" pumps back!

My feet wouldn't bend enuff!

C'mon! Let's see some PICS, girl!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I love dressing that way too, it feels great looking at my self in the mirror.

Its one of my favorite things to do! I feel much more comfortable that way, at least when its only me!

I do it every chance I get! Hehehe. I am still building up my new wardrobe because this is all fairly new to me but I have a skirt that has become my favorite thing in the world! It's just a narrow black mini skirt but it looks great with my pink and black stockings!

hiya Jaclyn...

"...and while I would love to go out that way, I know it wouldn't be wise or practical,"

Yep, can relate to that one for sure...I always change out of my 5" pumps when I go out. The last time I wore those out on the sundeck, I snapped off a heel when it got caught between deck boards! hehehe

That is about as "out" as I get these days...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I dress that way at times, as long as I am for sure staying home. Otherwise, I dress in whatever any other girl would wear on a daily basis.

I love dressing that way at home and have several outfits to chose from, but as for going out, I really don't pass and so I dress down a lot just to go out. It takes a lot but I have found that people are for the most part nice to you if you are not to over dressed.