A little while ago when I purchased some white knee high heart printed stockings, I shaved my legs so that the "man hair" wouldn't show through. Now my Partner is very supportive and understanding with me CD but, she got a bit freaked out with me shaving my legs. I admit there was irration etc, from shaving, which I used baby lotion which helped no end.

I would love so much to shave them again, so I can wear my flesh coloured tights with a shine, they would look so good with my denim skirts I have, but she doesn't want me to shave.

I remember when I did how I loved the feeling of not just Kayleighs clothes, but my own against my skin, so in a way I guess I didn't just shave for Kayleigh.

I very rarely wear shorts... A. as I don't really have manly legs to show off and B. we never have the weather. I don't go swimming either, so thats not much of a problem. The only time I wear shorts is my PJ's I wear to bed.

I am going to have chat with her later to see if I can presuade her in to letting me shave again, is there some way of approaching it? I always seem to get cut off when trying to talk about it. She even said, if I shaved mine, she wouldn't shave hers