Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shaving....

I guess I was very lucky in a way. For some reason the hair on my legs started to fall out or just got so thin you could not see it except for a few patches and these areas looked funky. I told my wife I was going to shave because I feel strange they way I look. She told me OK and even showed me where her hair removal cream was kept. I go ahead and shave because it is easier for me.

Most men shave their face - why is this acceptable? (it is no different to shaving any other area).

A modern man (not a cder but a "normal" man) cares about his skin, and often removes hair.

Did you know that a lot of salons are marketing towards men by offering waxing services for legs, back, chest, buttocks, groin etc. They would not do this if there was insufficient demand.

Our ancestors may have been covered with hair as this was used for protection of the skin.
    Most men do not hunt in the wild at all, so there is no purpose for hairy legs - your clothes actually offer more protection than from any sparse hair.

I think your misses is old-fashioned.

If this sound like a rant, it is not. I just find body hair (on men and women) disgusting and embarrassing.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

The tights you want are called 'danskins' available at most dancewear shops and you want the natural tan ones. They last a long time and look good. Some people wear them under other hose to hide leg hair. I use them for that and as a foundation garment for smoothing out hip and thigh padding.
    Chickie

I know what you mean by liking how it feels regardless of what you have on. I have shaved mine now for 2 years and nobody has said a word outside of my wife. With that said to gain acceptance something it is required to make compromises. So maybe you should just tow the line and go forward.
    Michelle

Maybe you can approach her with a comprimise, where you trim the hair on your legs so its short enough to wear opaque panty hose but long enough to satisfy her demand??

Rach

if you watch any tv you will see practically every male star is shaved on his chest ,under arms and if you are a swimmer then legs and if your wife likes you clean shaved as her does she shave her bikini line or now as the style shave completely bare and as i was watching tyra banks show last week she had some trans people and cross dressers on and the were well dressed she did a poll to see wheather men liked there women completely shaved and it was 95% yes then she did a woman did they like there men shaved it was 80% yes .

In one month I shave. The summer family beach season is over. I am so ready!!!!

But I really am attracted to women who don't shave. Hairy women are a fantastic turnon.

My wife is scheduled to go ballistic as soon as the razor comes out.

Kayleigh;

I am kind of along with many here. It is your body. Shave or not, to suit you.

I wonder what kind of "manly" man lets his S O "dictate" the conditions. This sounds more like a power struggle between you. Dating 9 years, and both around 30 makes me wonder if there is a lack of commitment between the two of you. Sounds almost like friends with benefits to me.

On the "push the buttons" side of things, consider changing your head hair. Grow it longer, or shave it off completely. Then you will have a bargaining point.

But, anyhow, this is your life. You are the one to live it, and if this situation is one that you are happy with, then I wish you well.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.