Thread: Invited to a bridal gown exhibition...woo hoo!!

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar

Invited to a bridal gown exhibition...woo hoo!!

I had a surprise yesterday, i visited one of my reguler dress shops, and the sales girl, krista, asked me if i was interested in coming to a bridal exhibition on sunday at her house. I was overwhelmed, and said "YES", so i rang my lady freind (a GG) and shes coming too. I've been to a big bridal exhibit in brisbance once, but this one is more intimate and the wedding gown parade is in her backyard. I cant wait!!! just wish i could be one of the girls parading the gowns...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Lucky you. Have fun and we want a full report.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

will do....i wish i could sneak in with the girls while they change, and just slip on a wedding gown...oh well, its a dare!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

That is on my wish list I'm so jealous in a good way. Congratulation and have a great time.

Score! Sounds fun

We all wish we could be there. So we better get some pictures and the play by play acount. Have fun girl and enjoy!

Sounds like a wonderful adventure
    Michelle

saw krista again yesty, and she said if i stay abit after the exhibition i can try on a couple of beautiful wedding gowns....so i'm pretty excited!!!

Wow Angela, that is fantastic. Hope you can contain yourself sitting in the crowd though. Have fun trying on those outfits (I know you will )

Tash

PS, we will catch up in person again one day.....I promise

you could hint harder

If you have a chance to drop a hint to Krista, you might offer to stand in if someone doesn't show up. Then hope that she offers to put you in the show anyway!

Leann
    Leann

Enjoy who you are but stay safe.

i've never thought of that, and i still have time. There is 8 models on the day i've heard parading wedding gowns and bridesmaid gowns. I'd love to be one f the models, beleive me.

nice .. I wish to dress as bride. this is one of my wishes. Enjoy ur time bb

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Do they have this saying in Brizzy, PFG?

"Always a bridesmaid, never a bride"?

Well, this may be your one CHANCE at being a BRIDE!

Have a GREAT time! And, remember the MOST IMPORTANT THING!

PICTURES!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You are SOOO lucky! Can't wait to see the pics and hear your story!!!

Sounds like fun.
    Amanda

I could'nt get photos done cause the gowns were under some legal privacy thing, but I did get to try on one beautiful wedding gown after the show. There were 3 models present and my gg freind and krista, the organiser. It was a beautiful experience, but I did'nt get to join in the parade. That would've been the icing on the cake, but I did get to try one on and thats main thing.