Thread: Is that urge really gone?

Is that urge really gone?

I've been cross dressing a really long time, and when the pink haze hits me it hits hard. Usually it would happen all the time, but lately almost never.

My last time was 2 months ago, and I haven't got the urge since. What do you think, have I lost that urge? Or is it waiting to jump me again?

It is not that it bothers me, I've always been very comfortable with my feminine side, but I always wonder how you other girls perceive this mood swing occurence?

BTW. I missed all of you!

What do you define Pink Haze?

For me it is not just dressing, it is when I want to be 100%.

Hide any existenance of my other half.

I want to attach 18-48 hrs my large forms,corset , wig, makeup . . .
    the works.

When I am there,
    I even think of what it would be like was out with a ....

What do you mean?

Exactly as you said it, I want to turn into "Ashley" completely!

Make-up, wigs, heels, the works! But since end of june...if just not felt that way again.

Ash, I went a period where I had been ashamed by my CD'ing by my parents when I was a kid and stopped for over 10 years, I've just started again, and the desire is as strong as ever. It's my belief the desire might go to sleep, might even be in a Coma if done correctly, once the desire is there I think it's there to stay...

I'd be interested in finding out what causes a man to want to dress or become a woman in the first place, I mean some of us start dressing early on in life, others the thought never enters their head to try it, and wouldn't be in interested if it was suggested to them. There has to be something that makes us a bit differant and I'm just curious as to what that is...

Look out because it is stalking you. You don't see it but it is always there.
    Michelle

Havin fun learning Ashleythenewgirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AshCross View Post
    Exactly as you said it, I want to turn into "Ashley" completely!
    I feel that way too. Weird isn't it? kidding aside....I am frustrated since I don't have enough time to dress or have what I want to dress. This coming from someone who finally accepted their femme side/desires just three weeks ago.
    If you want to be my friend I will welcome you with open arms.
    If you want to judge me, stay away and keep your mouth shut.

I've gone through extended periods with no pink haze hitting. It's usually when my life is very busy with things that require my full attention. Life happens.

Ann

I always believed that nothing can be on your mind 100% of the time. Somethings are there for a while then are replaced with another thought. However the fact that dressing as a woman or dressing as a male cd or TS either way is not a 24hrs 7 days a week thought in our minds we are not machines. Life changes in many ways and we all need to take time out from ourselves to do other things. We still need to Pay bills work family etc. The only common factor I have seen is that we all have a need to go back to what we feel we are inside even if that is part time. No one I have ever known has stopped being a CD or TS or gay or lesbian they can put it on hold to do other thing but you are what you are.
    Some can move on with a full time life in there new gender and I believe that they then move on to dealing with more of the everyday problems and can again enjoy what the world has to offer. Yes I know many will say that they do that even in a part time mode. For some that may be true. I just personally feel that when we hide ( does not matter the reason for hidding) it stops you from seeing the world and other opportunities.
    again just my 2 cents

The cute brown eyed girl! Jenni_Aurora's Avatar
    I know exactly how you feel! I went out with a few friends back in January, in another city, and then i didnt have the urge to get all girlified until June. My desires and urges are becoming more regular and persistant, so think that phase is over
    Another post, another step into the rabbit hole..

For whatever its worth: I found that my desire has decreased since I found this site.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Two months isn't too long in my opinion. I've had plenty of 2-3 month periods where I wouldn't even think about thinking about dressing, and plenty more 4-5 months periods where I would just plain not have the urge.

There's a lot of us that seem to dress in waves. If you're anything like us I'm sure the urge will be back.

I think over the years, I've had times like that, work, family, life in general would take precedent over what I might want to do. These past few months the desire to dress is there more than it has ever been in the past. Summer has been hotter and more humid that in past years, so when I'm standing still and sweat is pouring off me, kind of puts the cd thing out of mind.

Gone? Nope.

I have experienced much longer periods of time during which The Urge seems to be dormant. Then suddenly *POW* it returns, often very abruptly and intensely. I don't know what controls this process (sometimes it seems like it controls me), but it never seems to completely go away.

Heidi

Its sitting back waiting for the right time to pounce on you. This part of you is here to stay forever. Urges will come and go though. Then BOOM its gonna hit you in the face like an air bag and u wont be able to stand not dressing for another second. Haha
    Being dressed up is much better if you have someone else to admire and enjoy it with you.

------------------------------------------------------
    If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
    - Alice Kingsley

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    My girlfriend says she noticed my female side gets more strong when life starts pressured me. Em has not bills, rent, job, boss etc.

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

I am sure the urge will return

The one thing you can not predict is when it will happen or how strong it will be.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations