Thread: Does your wife do this????

Does your wife do this????

Hi all,

I'm wondering if any of your wives wear boxers and T-shirts to sleep in?

My wonderful wife does while i'm wearing my nightie it's almost as if we're doing the role reversal thing while we sleep. I've asked her why she wears them she tells me it's alot more comfy. I guess our tastes are different for me it's way more comfy to wear a nightie to sleep in.
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar
    Yes she does. Boxers and T-shirts.

But she doesn't look a bit masculine. She looks really cute. Actually, she looks cute and feminine in whatever she's wearing.

On the other hand, I don't look feminine even in a pink nightie.

for years....

Wife has worn only T shirt to bed and I wear a nightie of some kind...slicker/softer the better for me!

Jenn

Platinum Member
    sometimes she wears a tshirt, but usually she wears a nightie. Just depends on what's in the laundry!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    My late wife used to wear one of my tee shirts to bed often. I always preferred to wear one of my pretty nightgowns!! She bought me many of them!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Speaking for myself as a GG and a wife I do wear boxers and a t-shirt to bed. Way more comfortable then a nightie!

by Kathryn's side Elizabeth Martin's Avatar
    Another GG and wife here. I tend to wear just a t-shirt to bed. (most of the time it's one of my spouse's)

I'm in the middle of raging hot flashes right now so they are roomy and cool to wear.

But Kathryn tells me they are SO not sexy.

-E

My wife doesnt do that. lucky u to have wife like her.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My wife is a Shortie PJ girl,she loves her betty boop jammies,even bought me a set. we have a cpl matching silk nighties but she does love the comfort of her Jammies

Sophie x
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth D View Post
    But Kathryn tells me they are SO not sexy.

-E
    hehe, that's so true, but if they're comfy for you all then who are we to care.

My wife will actually wear my boxors and a-shirts in the evening and to bed a couple times a week. Just wish I could figure out a way to convince her to let me wear a pair of panties and cami everyonce in a while

I've borrowed my SOs boxers and shirt for bed a few times. Super comfy.

Though last night I borrowed his nightie.

Maybe I just like stealing his clothes?
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Beyond the 'comfy' explanation, I had an ex wife and an ex GF years ago that both said the same thing; they liked wearing my stuff because it was mine, and they felt closer to me when they did it. It's something a lot of women do. Doesn't mean they will accept us wearing their stuff, though. Yeah, it's a double standard. Just one more thing we have to deal with.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Smile Boxers and T's

My wife never liked wearing either. Had to be always a nitie or PJ's. However, she does accept me wearing nightgowns, etc. as with other CDing. I'm one of the more lucky ones.

My Wife used to always grab one of my tee's to sleep in, say's it's big and comfy. But since her "boobie enhansement" she has been wearing a strechy bra like thing. I have tried to wear one of my nighty's but it always ends up around my chest! So it's just panties for me!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !