Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: are you addicted to being hairless?

My name is Kjara and I'm addicted to being completely hairless

yes yes yes, my wifey has a little hair fobia too she just loves me smooth i shave it all away every day before the stuble even starts its very relaxing

Certainly not "addicted" in the same sense as to drugs or cigarettes, but I feel a lot better when I'm hairless from the ears down, and intend to stay that way.

- Diane

i intend to be hairless. i just bought a epilator. it's workin great

One of the things that started happening to me when i was younger to make me ponder about gender issue is the fact that i dont like body hair i was telling my GF one time that i dont like it she said its not everybody that is blessed with body hair. I never liked body hair and even before i become fashionable about my femme self i never liked my eye-brow i thought it bushy i wanted slim and archy brow right from childhood. I think this our girly issues are some how buried in our genetic make up.

Silver Member
    Having had over 750 hours of electrolysis on my face and body, I think I might qualify as addicted to being hairless

I can't say addicted, but I definitely hate having any body hair. The only reason I keep any of it is because the wife likes it and wants me to keep it. The only place I am able to keep hairfree is the underarms.
    Of course, with Halloween just around the corner, I am going to have to be hairfree with the legs and chest for the costume. A corset and fishnets would look horrible with hairy legs and chest. Hopefully, the wife will grow more appreciative of the hairfree feeling and let it continue.

alicia i am with you on this one...this summer has been a tough one for niki time, but i still shower and shave every morning....God forbid i miss a day. i feel terrible.

smooth as silk!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

I have been shaving my entire body for the past 4 years and would never consider stopping. The feeling of stepping out of the shower each day with smooth skin and then applying moisturizer all over is exquisite.

Can't stand having hair myself. every time it starts to grow it grosses me out and it got to go.
    mostly harmless

Body Hair!! Yuk!!

Hairless is best, but I let it grow back for my annual doctor visit and rarely do my legs because I go to the gym regularly where there are lots of shaved male chests, but not legs.

I shave my arms, legs, and chest twice a week. I notice that shaving seems to cut down on body odor.

I do freely admit to anybody who cares that I do shave all over. Athletes do it all the time.

I used depilatory cream for a time for my legs, but decided that the Venus 5-bladed razor works just fine except for the face, where I use a Fusion razor.
    Last edited by JohnH; 11-06-2010 at 10:52 AM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I am a shaver, I admit it don't let anyone know I love it I have been doing it for years and I am not going to stop I love the feeling of no hair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I hate body hair. Been shaving the last few years, feels much cleaner that way.

I can't imagine ever allowing hair to grow again. It is worth If I could afford it I would do something permanent. My wife who isn't thrilled with my CDing, likes my smooth body.

Wow sounds like everyone hates body hair. Me too. Been shaving everything for at least 4 years now, and about 150 hours of electrolysis. Addicted is maybe the wrong word. Preference is more like it. I also prefer to shower everyday but sometimes that doesn't happen. It is one of the things that makes us in the TG community just a little wide of the mainstream. Nice synthetic fashions on a newly shaved body. wonderful
    Karen Francis

I've been shaving for a few years now and I don't want to go back to being hairy again, a few days of not shaving and I feel all wierd