Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would a transman ever consider a CDr as a partner

Aspiring Member
    oh sorry this is addressed to transmen...I'm out

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Since this thread is even addressed to transmen, I dont see why anyone besides them is posting.
    So why are you posting? I posted as an administrator, there was no need for you to post and question it. There have been other non-transmen posting, so please, do not post making things worse. And FYI, it doesn't state transmen only, so it is not!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I was actually going to post something like this in the m2f thread. I feel like I'm alone in my attraction to transmen. I've seen some absolutely GORGEOUS transmen out there that i would date in a heartbeat!!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    oh sorry this is addressed to transmen...I'm out
    that is why I apologised.

I'm bi and the two people (one girl, one guy) I have so far majorly fallen for have been pretty different, so I would assume it would depend on the person for me. If I really liked the mtf CDr, then why the heck not?

I would totally date a transman. Especially if he wanted to treat me like a lady.
    I imagine submitting to his desires in bed would be really nice too.

if I transition (MTF) the hormones might change my preferences if that is the case the only safe group I see dating would be transmen... otherwise I would be a lesbian even more trouble deal with and if I started dating GM my family would just see me as gay...but MtF dating FtM is about as straight as transgender people can get I think... :P