Thread: Tips for a smooth, creamy bodice?

Tips for a smooth, creamy bodice?

Hi ladies -- I've been using Nair on my legs, with good effect, and I've used it on my chest, with decent outcome. But I find that both Nair and shaving both tend to leave my chest red, bumpy and rashy for several days -- so what is the secret? How do I get the smooth, creamy bodice that I so dearly want? Thanks! Hugs -- Diane

Well, unless you have skin of steel...Nair will always be a little $%&*

I've waxed my most sensitive areas and as long as I slap on some Bikini Zone afterwards, no bumps at all. Worth a shot, right?

Just be sure to keep on exfoliating to avoid ingrowns and you should be set. If you are prone to ingrowns, try rubbing the area lightly with a pumice stone daily. For some reason, it works.

If you insist on Nair...please, for the love of God, read the directions. And, when you are rinsing, stay in the shower and let lukewarm water rinse the area of for no less than 15 minutes. This will neutralize the chemical reaction, otherwise you run the risk of burns.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Question Smooth as silk

A TV ad recently illustrated how effective their product was removing hair etc. One major part of the ad shows a mans arm and chest hair wipe off with ease. I'm not into this area of fem so I'd forgotten to capture the name of the product. Maybe someone here can recall/tried the product and can refer its name to you.

Using hair removing chemicals and shaving both will irritate the skin. When I first started shaving my legs, chest, arms, etc... I was told by my wife at that time that I needed to use lotion on the skin I just shaved, I prefer simple baby lotion, I like the scent Just a moisturizing lotion would work, but I would avoid any that are heavily perfumed because the alcohol in the perfume tends to burn badly.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    The feminizing torture machine from hell (Epilator) seems to work well for me. The initial process isn't a lot of fun, but with regular use it keeps the crabgrass down and makes it possible to clean up the leftovers with a few strokes of a razor in the shower. Regular moisturizing helps a lot. Despite all the effort, technology and loving care, it will never equal the natural female skin we strive for. But I'll keep trying.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

The cute brown eyed girl! Jenni_Aurora's Avatar
    Get your chest professionally waxed on a regular basis, after awhile, the hair will get the hint, and become less
    Another post, another step into the rabbit hole..

Quote Originally Posted by Josey View Post
    A TV ad recently illustrated how effective their product was removing hair etc. One major part of the ad shows a mans arm and chest hair wipe off with ease. I'm not into this area of fem so I'd forgotten to capture the name of the product. Maybe someone here can recall/tried the product and can refer its name to you.
    Was it something that looked like it scrapped it off? No chemicals but kind of a sandpapery type device that removes the hair?

If so, I can't remember the name...my roommate had one of these that she would use on her arms but she couldn't use it anywhere else because it was harsh on the skin.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Nivea nivea nivea best for keeping the skin motorized.

Nair made my legs so silky soft smooth, but my chest only stays this way til the next day.. My chest is like my face.. grows stubble by the next day.. sucks, cause it's the one part I hate removing hair from, because of the same conditions/issues you describe... I haven't tried a razor on my chest.. I'm afraid of accidentally slicing off a nipple

Silver Member
    If you get red bumps a day or two later after shaving, they are probably PFB bumps (ingrowns), which are different than a rash from Nair.

The good news is, there are products like Tend Skin (and cheaper clones and homemade versions) that are designed for this purpose and may help alleviate the red bumps from shaving. Hairtell.com is a good place for info on Tend Skin and homemade versions.

Some people are genetically prone to ingrowns (as I am) and the chest ("cleavage rash" as some call it) is a common place for them.