Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am out for the first time

Aspiring Member

I am out for the first time

Let the record show I'm posting from club shine enfemme for my first time out.

Holy crap
    —Mikaela

Way to go girl! I think I can speak for everyone when I say we're all so proud. Hope you're having a great time and can't wait for an update on how your evening went.

All I have to ask is why aren't you out on the dance floor instead of posting a note lol? I for one am totally proud of you and I hope this is only a small stepping stone to what the future holds for you.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

super cool we will wait for the pics

Congratulations! I hope you ride the rush from going out and passing for a long while!

Honestly I was surprised to see this was your first time out - your picture in your avatar looks so good!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    get in there!,raise a glass to many more awesome times,hun

Sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Yaay congrats! Sorry I couldn't be there! Now get off the internet and go dance!
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

congratulations

Congratulations! I want to hear all the details.
    Did you have fun?
    HOw late were you out?
    DId you meet anyone????

What were you wearing?
    Heels boots???

Forms, corset, makeup????

Aspiring Member
    It's almost 3am. I'm exhausted for having done nothing.

I guess some time this afternoon I was going to do it. Although she never said she was going to tonight, Lexi mentioned going on a Saturday. I decided I was going to try to do it tonight. I texted Lexi this afternoon a couple times, but didn't hear anything from her, which turned out to be a good thing because if she had said no she wasn't going to be there, I might not have done it.

I had ordered a nicer purse online today, but knew if this was going to happen, I'd need something tonight. I ran to Target this afternoon for liquid eyeliner, tape (for boobs and bits), and a small purse. When I got home, I did my nails (toes were already done), shaved again, and did my makeup. I was running behind since I was aiming for a 9:30 like Lexi and I did on Wednesday, but I did get out the door by 10.

The walk to the car was easy compared to last weekend.
    And since I never drive it any more (I ride the motorcycle), I realized my car was less than a quarter tank, so I knew I'd need gas tonight. Crap! I decided to get gas next door to the club since there was more of a liklihood that it would be more 'normal' there.

At the gas station, a guy walked by, did a double take, and then said 'Hello beautiful'. I said "Hello and thank you back" but went back to my car. I can't take compliments as a guy, much less get hit on as a girl.

The parking was full, so I drove around and found a neighborhood to safely park in with a minimal walk. And then I went in.

After paying the cover, I got a rum and coke. The guy at the gas station came up to me and flirted with me more. I excused myself after buying the drink. I found a table in the center of the sitting area and had it to myself for a while.

At some point, some older woman (I think she was GG) wanted me to come sit with her, but I declined.

And then something weird happened. Other CDs/TGs started coming to me. Fresh Meat! Before long, I had a table full of girls chatting me up. I kept getting asked how often I'd been out? Who'd done my makeup? And when they found out it was Numero Uno and I'd done it myself, they were all about introducing me to everyone. I got a lot of compliments and several girls were surprised that I wasn't a TS. It seemed very surreal.

Suffice to say, I was made to feel very at ease by the community and it was awesome.

I almost got dragged on the dance floor, but declined that. (No dancing for me, Lisa and Ryan!)

For those worried about the 'theme nights', they play a very minor part. I saw no one dressed to the theme except the paid dancers.

The funny part was that of the table, most of us were pilots, too. Near the end of the night, I went up to wait in the pottie line with one of the girls, just for solidarity.

At closing, we all hung out outside for a few minutes and chatted. They really wanted me to promise to return. It was an easy promise to make.

So prene, to answer your questions:
    1. Yes, I had fun.
    2. Until closing, 2 am. I got home about 2:35
    3. Yup, plenty of girls, but no one from here, I don't think.
    4. I wore what I wore my first time down to the car. White and black dress, black shrug, but different heeled sandals. No corset. My boobs were taped and make-uped for shadow/highlight and I just have some rice-in-stockings for the boobage. Eyes were gold and purple.

I only got one pic with my cellphone there so it's crappy, but at least it's proof. And I just took some when I got home (so the makeup is 5 hours old and I'm tired). Here they are.
    —Mikaela

What a fantastic head rush isn't it. You looked great!

Kathryn

Girl, you were texting my OLD number! I changed it remember

Glad you had the courage to go out en femme. Next time, I'll be there!

you looked great ,

we all know you did it as the excitement is all over your thread .the photo is not for proof its for you to look back at in a few years and remember that great day you had !!!

Silver Member
    Congrats on your first time out! Great to hear you had a fun time too with some new friends! Now that you have made that first step - the urge to get out & about will only be stronger & more often. BTW, you look so cute in that darling outfit! Thanx for sharing.

Good for you, Meg. You look terrific, and it sounds as if you have had a great time! It will be more fun every new time.
    warmly, Linnea

Congrats, I can hear the excitement in your post!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Yea!!!
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Well it took you long enough, but you are there now. The joy that you feel now will last for some time. See you didn't need someone helping you through the door. You could do it yourself and now you have made a lot of new friends. There will be no putting you back into the closet now. You are beginning to experience life again. So enjoy.

P.S. I am so happy and proud of you. You go Girl!
    Michelle

Very fun story, and cute pictures (hmmm, seems we've seen that look before...and it's a winner!!!).
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

well done!!

I am so glad you had fun, you look amazing in your pics, I'm not surprised you got a lot of attention.

x

Well isn't it nice to finally take a breath and just be happy? Carol

Monica
    Wow thaz amazing way to go gal!!! Can see how excited you are.. Congrats too !!

Gold Member
    Woo-hoo! Someone is free! Now you don't need coke in the trunk anymore. Nice look in your pictures. No wonder they were fawning over you.

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    I cannot wait for my first time to a club. I can only hope that I look 1/4 as good as you do.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ohitsjustalex View Post
    Girl, you were texting my OLD number! I changed it remember Glad you had the courage to go out en femme. Next time, I'll be there!
    Damn! I thought the new one was just a Google Voice redirect to the old one. Bugger, I'll change it in my mobile so there can be a next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    Very fun story, and cute pictures (hmmm, seems we've seen that look before...and it's a winner!!!).
    Yeah, I knew it worked and I was comfortable in it. I also boxed about half my girl clothes yesterday because they are too big. And most of the others are too casual for the club. That's probably my limited factor for next time. I have some jeans and skirts arriving tomorrow, though. Apparently I need to shop more - sigh <sarcasm>

And thanks everyone for the support and compliments.
    —Mikaela