Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am out for the first time

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Sounds wonderful. I only wish I looked that good!

Nutmeg,
    Great name, isn't going out fun.
    It's a riot out there isn't it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannette H View Post
    Nutmeg,
    Great name, isn't going out fun.
    It's a riot out there isn't it
    Oh, Nutmeg was just a nonsense name I used when I wanted to be incognito because it had no meaning to anything about me. But yeah, I had a great time. The only nervousness I had was getting out the door.
    —Mikaela

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar

You're Living The Fantasy!

Really enjoyed reading your account of your first time out. Yeah, as to the cellphone pic, they always fall short...'cause they're mostly phones, and really poor cameras.

And if I might venture an opinion...I really like your second photo. Cute and whimsical...maybe update your avatar? Quite flattering, IMO.

You've officially become a member of the "Out and About" club...so you've leapfrogged me, 'cause I've only done it on Halloween...you're sooo much braver than me!

I'll be looking forward to the next installment of your escapades...and wouldn't dancing en femme be liberating? Afterall, you're free to express your fluidity of movement. Y'know, hips swaying, hands in the air, feelin' the music, no restrictions...

You're living the dream...keep it going !

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaLynne View Post
    Really enjoyed reading your account of your first time out. Yeah, as to the cellphone pic, they always fall short...'cause they're mostly phones, and really poor cameras.

And if I might venture an opinion...I really like your second photo. Cute and whimsical...maybe update your avatar? Quite flattering, IMO.

You've officially become a member of the "Out and About" club...so you've leapfrogged me, 'cause I've only done it on Halloween...you're sooo much braver than me!

I'll be looking forward to the next installment of your escapades...and wouldn't dancing en femme be liberating? Afterall, you're free to express your fluidity of movement. Y'know, hips swaying, hands in the air, feelin' the music, no restrictions...

You're living the dream...keep it going !
    I hear you about the camera. No flash sucks on the older iphones, but I'm not going to bring my Canon 7D to the club.

That's sweet on the note about the picture, but the circles under my eyes would need serious clean up. I took about 30 pictures in that series, though. Maybe something is better.

And dancing? Not likely going to happen. It has always struck me as the most awkward looking thing. Or people are just bouncing. Besides, my awareness of popular music stopped in the 90s. And if it has autotune, no.. make me cry. I'd rather sing.
    —Mikaela

Congratulation look how much fun you had. You look great to. Watch out it could get addictive lol.

Eventually you'll move beyond the newbie dive to the big wide world, and there'll be no stopping you.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

You look awsome!

Soundsl like you had a great time.

Dee

Wow, Just the other week you were just going to the car for some coke. Now look at you...... Out clubbin!!!!! Boy you sure dont waste anytime do you? Congratulations on your giant leap forward. Some how I get the feeling that outdoor excursions will be come a normality for you. Keep us updated.

Oh, And I like the pics. Even the phone one looks fine.

Platinum Member
    You look great and I'm gad you wre so well received. I bet you can't wait for the next night out!

Wow, sounds like you had a great time! That must've been quite a rush, and you looked great doing it. I want to hit up a club with Shannon some time when I'm either out to everyone or am living alone. Congrats on your debut!
    "It makes no difference whether the voices in their transformations have each other to depend on or not. Smooth them out on the whetstone of the universe (tian), use them to go by and let the stream find its own channels; this is the way to live out your years. Forget the years, forget duty, be shaken into motion by the limitless, and so find things their lodging-places in the limitless." ~Zhuangzi

"everyone here hates everyone here for doing the same thing that they do." - Less Than Jake

You look really cute, Nutmeg. Congratulations on your debut!

Lallie
    Time for a change.

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    Wow you did it again. This time for real. I am now jealous. Sounds like you had a complete experience and did your usual very good preparation. It pays off. It shows you are a serious girl. Watch out LA, Mikaela is loose!!
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    good for you..... and no one is the wiser.... as good as you look

Wow, I so love reading these type of posts. Congrats Mikaela, firstly for looking the part and secondly for having a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutmeg View Post
    I had a great time. The only nervousness I had was getting out the door.
    I hear ya.....once that fear is conquered, the world is yours to explore.

What an absolutely wonderful description of someone becoming more comfortable with their first club experience. Congratulations! I'm sure that there will be many more times. It sounds like there was not one negative comment! How wonderful!

Freddy

Sounds like you had a great time and looked good doing it.

Aspiring Member
    Nice eyes. Nice nose and verrrry nice legs!!!! And of course I like the clothes.
    I have a major knee obsession. First thing i notice is the knees.

cute beautiful sister . way to go ..
    love