Thread: After bar restaurant experience that was fun

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city

After bar restaurant experience that was fun

I was out with Friday night along with several other girl at this gay accepting neighborhood bar with 2 girls from this forum Karentgny and the other is KitKat.
    The two I refer to are on this forum and we get together a couple of times a month in our city with other girls. Well I was dressed in a nice casual stripped blouse, suede brown skirt, brown (gartered stockings with girdle )and t-strap 3 inch heels. Well we hung out ,had my few drinks over 3 hours and was getting hungry and decided to leave and on the way hoe go through a McDonald's or Burger king for a burger and fries.
    One of the girls (KitKat) suggested I walk or drive down the street of he strip which hops with clubs and bars, saloons and restaurants for the 22-30 clubbing partying crowd and go to a local well known neighborhood restaurant called Gitisis which is frequently by the locals, teenkids, rednecks, cops, after-hours drunks and the like its open 24 hours 7 days a week. So below is my adventure. Hope you enjoy.

So I went to Gitsis hots restaurant after the Pub last night ....
    gotta tell ya what an experience that was. I had a freaking ball. so much that I decided
    to change my order from 'take-out' to eating it right there at the counter because I was having so much fun and entertaining 5 waitresses who were naive, charming , cute, funny, VERY curious about me and CDing and thought I was very interesting.
    I took up KitKat's suggestion to be brave, bit the bullet and walk into Gitsis in drag, order infront of everyone one especially knowing full well that they knew immediately as soon as I walked in the door and marched to the back counter. 5 waitresses with nothing to busy themselves at the moment were clustered together and talking when I sundered in . They do the double takes, look at each other and smile, smirk, lower their heads to giggle, and I sit down was not going to be intimidated or out gunned and took over right away and did a sharp smiling glare at one girl looking at the floor touching her forehead and said to them, 'What you've never seen a cross dresser before?". I like to be confronting and out my card on the table girls. c'mon I can't be the first CD walking in here." They all burst into laughter,I was almost immediately accepted and the counter girl waiting on me gives me a high five and it was all fun , games and answering the usual 20 questions before they ask them. They got the 10 minute crash course in CDing. I learned the names of several of the waitresses and asked if they work on Saturday nights and when finding out yes said, "well I'll see you next week after i leave the pub, You're just too much fun to pass up, maybe I'll bring some girlfriends along with me. " So I ask my two girlfriends if they brave enough to join me?, to walk in drag into a straight place and sit down and 'own" the place? And make no bones over the fact you're a CD. It breaks the ice and relaxes people much faster.

So I'm definitely going back next week.I Left the girl a good tip on my cheeseburger plate.
    Oh, and in the first booth behind me was a cop and some civilian friends having coffee or dinner. Didn't turn around at all or become involved.
    It gave me the opportunity to motion a couple of the girls closer to me and tell them quietly. " see that cop over there?" If this was the 1970's I could be arrested for walking around out on the street dressed, thats how much things have changed". They were really surprised to hear that. The patrons thought I was kinda " cute" and different.
    Had no negative problems at all.
    Megan

I would join you in a heartbeat. Sounds like a hoot. I don't go to TG clubs much. I prefer to go to non-TG locations. Sometimes that makes for the best fun.
    Michelle

Banned Read only
    Thanks Michelle but this joint wasn't a club or TG place but just a typical neighborhood bar that caters to middle aged gay men and is very accepting of us "gurlz'. I'm way to old for the "club scene of twenty somethings" and am old enough to be their grandfather.
    Other than this unusual experience, I go out in public all the time dressed and pass succesfully and impersonate a GGs at all places. But Friday was a different experience that I thought I'd share.
    hugs,

Megan

Wondrful account of your evening! Thank you! I would join you too; what a lovely time.
    warmly, Linnea

I want to party with Megan!!
    Mary

Great story and experience. I just love those moments talking with complete strangers as a "normal" human being, laughing, joking and just being ourselves with a little twist!

Megan my dear friend, sounds like you had a ball ,its the only way to do it ,go in as if you own the place, be proud of your self and enjoy life.

if i didnt live over the pond i would be right by your side, your my kind of girl.

J-JAY xx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

So glad you finally got the balls to do it Megan, that way when I do make it to Rochester there will be no cold feet. LoL

I agree you go into places and own it. It's fled confidence. I'll go out go eat with you any time.

Quote Originally Posted by "Mary" View Post
    I want to party with Megan!!
    Me too!

Megan,

Sounds like you had a hoot! Would love to have been there with you.

Dee

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Baker View Post
    Me too!
    Megan,

Sounds like you had a hoot! Would love to have been there with you.

Dee
    I'm taking reservations now for you girls to fly to Upstate NY so we come on like a herd of tranny elephants next Saturday night, and OWN the place lock stock and barrel and have those cute waitresses who pull all nighters shifts work for us... come on aboard and lets descend

Rochester!

Hi Megan -- the ladies are right, you are an absolute HOOT and I would love to join you on one of your adventures -- and I know I could learn so much from you -- I didn't realize until tonight that you are in Rochester, and as it happens I do get to Rochester maybe once or twice a year -- so I definitely want to claim one of those reservations to fly in for a Girls' Night Out with you, and I'll let you know when my next visit to Monroe County is going to be. Hugs! Diane

Oh how awesome!! I am putting Rochester on my list of places to go. If/when I decide to go, I'm contacting you first Megan!!!

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Great story Megan. Well done.
    Of course, you will be taking a camera with you. Won't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Megan70 View Post
    I'm taking reservations now for you girls to fly to Upstate NY so we come on like a herd of tranny elephants next Saturday night, and OWN the place lock stock and barrel and have those cute waitresses who pull all nighters shifts work for us... come on aboard and lets descend
    Megan,

If I can ever make it to upstate NY I will certainly look you up.

Dee