Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dressing colour preference

reds, scarlet, and black.

Basically just B&W, light on the top & dark down the bottom. I think ivory colour leather jacket looks pretty cool too, I never into pink or baby blue..etc.
    My drab clothes are always black & white as well..IDK, I always want to look cool nomatter who I am

I prefer the various shades of black, dark blue, and grey on all clothing. Granted I can find that semi-easy on bras/panties but good luck finding clothes of those colors in the women's section around this little town. *shudders* It's full of bright colors. Bright colors and I do NOT mix.
    If I don't make changes happen for a better tomorrow, then who will?

black is alway sexy, but I do love the right poke a dot dress

Don't limit yourself

I have clothes in alot of different colors, styles, and patterns. And I wish I had more. Colors and styles are so diverse and so much fun to play with. I love mixing and matching colors so much I even love it when I don't match. And don't forget about polish and jewlery and purses and makeup and SHOES! There is a wide assortment out there that is just too fun to pass up. I try to get things in every color. If I find something that fits me just right (not easy to do) I try to get it in every color they make. I try to save money by only buying one item per type and color. Which is hard to do especially when it comes to SHOES! I have gone through color phases through the years. Right now I am looking for silver and purple stuff.