Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dressing colour preference

Black and pink. Or black and pink together.

My wardrobe is mostly based on black and white. Then, I add a splash of a single bright color -- often red, but sometimes royal blue, purple or green -- in the form of a belt, sash, scarf, shoes or handbag. I try to match this theme with my makeup and nails.

- Diane

[SIZE="3"]My CD colors lean toward Blue, Red, Purple. I also have been known to wear Corral, and Orange.[/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

I like black, or dark colors mainly. Don't mind a light colored top though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha McIntyre View Post
    I like black, or dark colors mainly. Don't mind a light colored top though.
    I am just like Tasha.

When I want to be a little mischievous I love RED

I like all colours but all colours don't like me! I think blacks and browns for evening wear and reds/blues/greens for day wear and some mixing up.Would love to try some yellows and oranges but will leave that for more radical times.Not a big fan of white unless talking lingerie or weddings!

Question Color fan?

Never gave this subject much thought. Always purchased based on fit and looks. Reviewing my stuff I'd say lighter colors seem to win out over black reds or brights. Does this make me different than most?

Browns and Orange I think best suit Myself

Black and white (goes with anything). Purple, pink and silver. Oh and I quite like yellow and am told green suits me.

The more colours you use though the harder it is to accessorise and the more costly it becomes
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

Unlike Punky Brewster

I don't wear all the colors at the same time but I've managed to get a little bit of everything in the closet it seems. I do have a lot of tans and maroons and blacks, but there is green, yellow and a lot of pink as well. Did I mention blue and red and white and brown? There is a nice lavender sweater and light blue outfit as well. There are some floral patterns that are great for mix and match since they have several pastel colors in them.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I don't understand this question. Fashions and trends evolve and change all the time, and people generally don't follow the whole "seasons" thing any more. I wear what I like to wear, which will likely be something different next month, both in color, texture, style, etc, etc...

Bah lack black blllllllll lack

'Cuz my heart iz bubbahhh...lack!

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie_C View Post
    I don't understand this question. Fashions and trends evolve and change all the time, and people generally don't follow the whole "seasons" thing any more. I wear what I like to wear, which will likely be something different next month, both in color, texture, style, etc, etc...
    People still follow 'seasons' - that's what the industry is still based around - but more and more often it's the weight of the fabrics rather than simply the colours which denote what season a modern outfit will be. Personally, I think it's a bit weird to walk out in the middle of a hot, sunny day and see adults wearing stark black (are they lawyers? Or did they never get over being a Goth teen?) but even mainstream designers are into black in all seasons and times of day. The Dress of the Year for 2009 (they haven't released 2010 yet) was black and white - so I'd say you ladies who prefer that contrast are bang-on trend with your colours!

Pink is what I have most of. Yellow is my favorite colour. Also have a number of blue denim mini skirts.

Junior Member Bikini Babe Claire's Avatar
    Black, White and Pink

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tricia_uktv View Post
    The more colours you use though the harder it is to accessorise and the more costly it becomes
    Not just that, but I end up choosing an outfit to go with the nail polish that I co-ordinated with the previous day's clothes, otherwise you can spend a fortune on nail polish and remover
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

I love pink. I have auburn hair and freckles so I also where browns and oranges. I also have blue eyes so I sometimes wear royal blues. I try to match the shoes to the dress with hose that don't stand out from the rest of the outfit.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My favourite colours are Pink,Pink and more Pink Also love Black and Cream/white although If I like the look of something I'll purchase It,regardless of colour

sophie x
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Prefer black or darker colours regardless of season.

All of them.Depending on my mood. Trashy to Flashy to Demure.But, blue seems to bring out my blue eyes.I really like the floral outfits. See,I like them all.

I have a rather large wardrobe, and looking in the closet, it looks like a rainbow blew up in there. But there does seem to be a lot of Red, Purple and black, but this summer, it's been pastel leggings with contrasting color tops.
    Right now I'm wearing white Capri leggings, and a deep plunging purple knit top, that looks pretty good with the white. This evening, it will be a Teal skirt, and maybe a white top, got to get as much wear as I can out of these white shoes, Labor day is almost here!
    Tina B.

Black, white and pink

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    Red is definately my favorite color

Well I like most colours, Electric blue ranks at the top followed by purple, black and then white. But if something looks really nice I probably would not mind what colour it is.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LoriFlores View Post
    Probably a little stereotypical, but I "love pink". After that, it would be assorted feminine shades such as lilac, lavender, or floral prints.
    Oh man, at least I dont feel so stereotypical anymore. I do love pink, and most pastels.