Thread: Happiness and Problems

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar

Happiness and Problems

These are the types of problems I like

My wife borrowed some of my panties -- Hanes Authentic boy shorts -- and really liked 'em. So she decided tat she wanted her own. Thing is that I wear one size larger than her, and she wanted them in my size. Of course I was agreeable to going shopping for them -- this usually means that I can get some new panties too

So we get to Target and find what she wants. Hmm -- problem -- I want some new Hanes Authentic too -- and how do we tell which is who's. Easy answer -- I buy the bikini cut -- she buys the boy shorts. She also gets all my old boy shorts ones.

Guilty problem -- when you go shopping with your wife and end up buying more girls clothes than she does. Solution -- make up for it with love and kisses because you have a wife who lets you wear and buy girls clothes.

Another problem -- pajamas -- so we are shopping and both see this cute sleep shirt with matching bottoms ... we buy identical sets -- how to tell them apart at wash time -- I buy the one with shorts - she buys the one with the long pants.

Happiness -- your wife taking advise from you on whether or not a particular bra is comfortable.-- and she tells you that you should get a new bra too -- you both buy new bras -- together

Life is grand this Monday

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

You've just described what would be total bliss for me. Enjoy your life together, whatever 'problems' come your way.

Suddenly I See
    what? where am i? i don't recognize this planet...
    when I had an SO and this issue, I used to use a sharpie on the size tag of whatever garment, and put my initial there to mark them as mine

Before that, she would wear my pantyhose and sometimes ladder them! (as we all do, but its even more disappointing when someone else does it to your nice pair!) i can only sympathize with the GG's that have their man ruining their clothing. buy your own! hehe

Hugs
    Kaylee

I wish I had that problem! It sounds like a fun problem to have .

Enjoy it for me, will you?

Me and the Girlfriend(SO) have such different taste that it is easy to tell apart if not by style, then by colors, I am blue and purple color coded while she is greens and browns.

Platinum Member
    Its great to share when you can. I love it when my wife wears my things

Dressed to please someone
    My wife used to deny me to buy the clothes she liked but didn't find the right size. Last times she lets me do it so could that be called progress...

Sounds like a dream to me. At least somebody is enjoying my dream.
    Michelle

WE should all have such a problem.