Thread: just got back

Just being my true self wtb Jessica's Avatar

just got back

Just got back from first visit with therapist about gender identity disorder. Really feel like this going to be for the best. Tried to just lay it all out. Thought it went really well Felt like such a releif to start talking about this. Hopfuly figure out where i am at and where this will go. Sorry just had to get this out could not help myself.
    girl that loves to shopping and would like to be under stood by family.

Good for you Jessica Let us know your next steps on your transitioning and feelings.

Aspiring Member
    Yeah, good for you Jessica. I hope everything goes good for you.

Sounds like a great start to figure out where and what to do. Good luck to you
    Michelle

Sounds like a good start to try to understand where you are in the world of being transgendered.
    Amanda

Platinum Member
    that's great news. I have been down that route and my first acknowledgement of CDing to my therapist was such a releif....I've never regretted it.

Just being my true self wtb Jessica's Avatar
    thanks for all the support.
    girl that loves to shopping and would like to be under stood by family.

Congratulations! I have been seeing a therapist for a while. She is great! With her encouragement, I will be seeing an endocrinologist for the first time next week for a consultation and blood work. Hopefully everything goes well and I can start my journey.

Good luck on your journey

Rach

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I'm curious, Jessica.

Quote Originally Posted by wtb Jessica View Post
    Just got back from first visit with therapist about gender identity disorder.
    Did the therapist refer to it as, "GID"? Or, just u?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!