Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ladies beware

ladies beware

After reading from Bredalee25 thread (have you ever been pulled over by the police while dressed). There were so many with good experences with the police,myself have been pulled over many times and all good but..I was driving home after a Jimmy Buffet concert on the beach to help with the oil spill recovery.. It was about 2am and I was about 4 miles from my house and thought good I made it home without getting pulled over and no road blocks...But then the blue lights came on from behind me,I live in the county and hadn't seen a car for at least 10 miles But there he was...I pulled over and got all my papers out (license and insurance card) and let the window down and waited for him to come to my car...I handed him my stuff, he asked "what I was doing out this late?" I told him that I had been to the concert on the beach..He asked "How much had I to drink?" I told him a couple but that was earlier...He asked me to get out of the car for the test...I got out and he looked me up and down (I was wearing a demin mini skirt,tshirt with spaghetti straps and sandles)...We moved to the back of my truck and in front of his car...He then asked "what are we going to do about this?" I didn't understand what he was asking...He said "well baby I have you dead to right for a dui" now he has put one hand on my hip he said "but I think we can work something out". I knew I didn't want to go to jail for a dui not just because of the way I was dressed but all the stuff that comes with a dui (fines and all)..So I asked what do you mean? He puts his other hand an my shoulder slightly pushing down on my shoulder and says "you know what a lonely man wants".. Now he is pushing down harder so I go to my knees...(I knew I didn't want to go to jail.) He says thats it baby you can make me happy...I said yes I can....After he had finished he helped me up and said "that was real good baby let me see what I can do about this dui"...He walked me back to my truck with one hand on my a-- not just rubbing it but squeezing it..He went to his car, I sat in mine feeling so mad and humilated. When he returned he said that he was going to give me a warning ticket for a burnt out taillight and said "I will be seeing soon again ok baby?" I said ok...As I drove off he followed me and when I turned into my drive he sat there about a minute and left...So ladies beware there are police officers like this out there...

Wow!! That is gross. I hope that you are ok.

That has to be reported, no matter what! You were not the first and won't be the last and some time, some where someone is going to get hurt or killed. It has happened many times around the country. Suck it up (pardon the pun) and report him!

Sheri, talk to a lawyer before you do anything else. While I agree that this guy could be dangerous, you might be letting yourself in for a lot of trouble; so first get the lay of the land.

Lallie
    Time for a change.

I hope you got his name and badge number. No one has the right to intimidate or threaten you to do something you don't want to do, violations notwithstanding, especially a person in law enforcement.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Sheri
    Having lived in your area for a few years, I can totally believe what happened to you. Chalk it up to a very bad experience. Cops are no different up here in Virginia than in LA. 3 years ago wife and I were at a Buffett concert and she went to by a T-shirt. She stumbled on the steps and a cop asked if she had been drinking. When she said yes, he said you are under arrest for being drunk in public. He put handcuffs on her and took her to the holding area. There was told point blank that if she would give oral sex to the arresting officer and his 2 pals she would be set free. She told them where to go. Needless to say she went to jail. When we talked to the states attorney and she told him what happened he quickly agreed to drop all charges.

Aspiring Member
    Also,
    I would save any evidence he may have left on you. If you have his semen, you have a case, but be careful he will probably do anything to keep his desires secret from his macho friends on the force. I agree, it is time for a lawyer. If he has done this to you, he probably has done it to others and will continue to do so.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

yep

Lawyer time...

for sure!

tina

IF any of it is true, you seemed awfully willing to let the cop be a criminal.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

based on what you said, you do have a serious problem and should report it immediately.

his "I will be seeing soon again ok baby?" says he expect a return performance... and he does know where you live.

Quote Originally Posted by shericd7 View Post
    After reading from Bredalee25 thread (have you ever been pulled over by the police while dressed). There were so many with good experences with the police,myself have been pulled over many times and all good but..I was driving home after a Jimmy Buffet concert on the beach to help with the oil spill recovery.. It was about 2am and I was about 4 miles from my house and thought good I made it home without getting pulled over and no road blocks...But then the blue lights came on from behind me,I live in the county and hadn't seen a car for at least 10 miles But there he was...I pulled over and got all my papers out (license and insurance card) and let the window down and waited for him to come to my car...I handed him my stuff, he asked "what I was doing out this late?" I told him that I had been to the concert on the beach..He asked "How much had I to drink?" I told him a couple but that was earlier...He asked me to get out of the car for the test...I got out and he looked me up and down (I was wearing a demin mini skirt,tshirt with spaghetti straps and sandles)...We moved to the back of my truck and in front of his car...He then asked "what are we going to do about this?" I didn't understand what he was asking...He said "well baby I have you dead to right for a dui" now he has put one hand on my hip he said "but I think we can work something out". I knew I didn't want to go to jail for a dui not just because of the way I was dressed but all the stuff that comes with a dui (fines and all)..So I asked what do you mean? He puts his other hand an my shoulder slightly pushing down on my shoulder and says "you know what a lonely man wants".. Now he is pushing down harder so I go to my knees...(I knew I didn't want to go to jail.) He says thats it baby you can make me happy...I said yes I can....After he had finished he helped me up and said "that was real good baby let me see what I can do about this dui"...He walked me back to my truck with one hand on my a-- not just rubbing it but squeezing it..He went to his car, I sat in mine feeling so mad and humilated. When he returned he said that he was going to give me a warning ticket for a burnt out taillight and said "I will be seeing soon again ok baby?" I said ok...As I drove off he followed me and when I turned into my drive he sat there about a minute and left...So ladies beware there are police officers like this out there...

Ugly. You should report this to appropriate authorities.
    warmly, Linnea

He still gave you a ticket? Talk about adding insult to injury!
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Poor dear. Get protection by going to a lawyer so that everything is documented.

I also want to preface my comments by saying that the way the story is told by you does not enhance it's credibility. You seem very nonchalant about the described scene.

I am a lawyer, and I would urge you to see a colleague immediately, even to just get advice on how to deal with this. At least you will be in position to make an informed decision.

The behavior of this cop if true is criminal, including coercion (blackmail), sexual harassment, assault and rape. He should be removed from his job, put in jail and civilly sued, that is both him and the Police Department.

The saddest part of the whole situation is that if we let people get away with this we enable this kind of behavior. It is a gross misuse of power and must be stopped. Not only because of what he did to you but rather for what he will and likely has done to women and children in your county.

Banned Read only

This is deplorable

I feel very sorry for you that this has happened. I used to just fear thugs and getting attacked, but now I think I would fear a cop try to make this kind of proposition. I guess a cd needs to only pull over where there are witnesses.

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    I'm very sorry that happened, Sheri. While you are in a potentially awkward situation, people like that need to be stopped. Contact a lawyer, and see where you can go with this. Preferably a lawyer in another area, to minimize him or her knowing that cop.

Wishing you the best with this

Jessie

Quote Originally Posted by shericd7 View Post
    Genetic girls always use their sexuality to their advantage. He probably thought you were a beautiful woman and wanted female affection. Next time you can just offer him a kiss if he will let you off the hook. Believe me these men are not that picky. If you feel like giving him oral than go ahead! He will be like putty in your hands lol He is looking for love and acceptance from a woman. Most likely because he is having marital problems

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    I hope you got his name and badge number. No one has the right to intimidate or threaten you to do something you don't want to do, violations notwithstanding, especially a person in law enforcement.
    The name and badge # will be on the warning ticket. I think consulting an attorney would be the best advice before you talk with the police. Reporting it to his buddies may only you in more danger. This may need to be reported to the state police or FBI.
    Michelle

I still stand by what I said earlier, but agree with LA Lady to first see a lawyer. Since he gave you a warning you have the information on who he is. The guy is very sick!

Hellooooo If you were in fact drunk, you were breaking the law. the officer offered you a way out of going to jail, and you accepetd that offer. he didn't force you to do it. If you were not drunk, you could have asked for a blood alcohol test, if refused you could have brought it up in court and asked why you weren't allowed to have the test. You saw a way to avoid getting a potenially expensive ticket and a dui on your record, and you went for it. You could have just taken your lumps.
    the officer was totally out of line, but you need to take your share of the blame. You sat in your truck angry and humiliated? WHY? You took the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tara1967 View Post
    but seanmuscle. If the cop wants a CD and that act, why doesn't he just look for it and gain that favor from his own accord, not the sickening blackmailing tactics that he used. It's stories like this that makes people resent cops that way so many do.I'm not saying that you agree with him, you were jsut explaining "WHAT" he wanted. I don't exactly fault him for that, but I do fault him for how this sick dog, obtained it.
    Ya I agree it is not professional of the cop. Not all men are like that though. If you plan on being a woman you have to be prepared to deal with advances from men. You have the power to say no but you can also use it to your advantage. I have seen women flirt their way out of speeding tickets before lol

Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    Ya I agree it is not professional of the cop. Not all men are like that though. If you plan on being a woman you have to be prepared to deal with advances from men. You have the power to say no but you can also use it to your advantage. I have seen women flirt their way out of speeding tickets before lol
    Guilty as charged!

Aspiring Member

freebies forever

If your story is right, this guy knows where you live and no matter how you dress, this guy is going to be on the lookout. He has your lic number, your address and probably a lot of like-minded co-workers. Once you gave in, you practically agreed to give him freebies for the rest of your life because he can blackmail you forever since he knows you are a GM.
    My advice would be to start looking over your shoulder every time your drive or walk or bicycle because this type of person is going to get "his share". You really should have reported this and should probably be looking for a new address in a new city in a new state--unless you want the briar patch. Oh no, not the briar patch braer bear!

Aspiring Member
    That is just not right.

If this is a factual account, you are in a position to become financially wealthy, expose police corruption and follow in the footsteps of icons such as Erin Brockovich.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]