Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ladies beware

OK now everything makes sense:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...39#post1157139

SheriCD7 said: "I was 15 when I had my first sex with a guy. I was dressed and both of us really enjoyed it..Now days that is the only way I have sex is dressed.."

what happened it is probably true, but the instigator may have been the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    Had this situation played out to where it was reported for investigation, I could almost guarantee this would be charged as a rape or sexual assault at the very least. It would be under the auspices of coercion under the color of authority.
    "IF" my uncle had tits, he could be my aunt. My replies are based on the OP as stated. I don't think that the legality is in question. If it did in fact happen, the officer blatantly broke the law.
    I am still going to have to stick to my original thoughts.
    The OP could have opted to accept her fate with regards to her DUI, but she was offered an alternative and she took it. Do the consequences that she may have faced due to being arrested absolve her from any culpability in this mess? She could have just said no, paid her fines and none of this would ever have happened. Re-read the op, she openly admits knowing how to "make him happy, admits that she doesn't want to go to jail for a dui, and admits she was given a choice.... take the DUI charge or pay your fine on the side of the road. it's right there in black and white.
    This is starting to sound like another case ..poor downtrodden cross dresser, she had NO choice but to succumb to the officers demands or possibly face the wrath and ridicule of society by having to go to jail as a man dressed as a woman, and less to do with facing the consequences of own her actions.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

More problems with the story:
    Why would you give or later write that you gave a good BJ to some jerk that you felt like was taken advantage of you ( even if you had agreed to do it in lue of a ticket)? I would give the worse BJ ever; maybe even the "sorry about the teeth marks" officer type.

The time to call a lawyer was when he first coerced you. Now you have hearsay and two different accounts of what happened. If you feel better calling a lawyer to get this documented, go ahead but now it is your word against his.

Here is how the scenario should have gone. He said what are you going to do about this? You should have said not a thing I have not broken any laws. He says walk a line you walk it, you do the test, he still says you are drunk you get a blood test. Yes you will go to jail for a bit. While you are in jail you call your lawyer, you sit there and wait until your lawyer comes in and tells them what you can and cannot do for them.

As Kelly said, if you were drunk, you broke the law. If you were sober, you should have called a lawyer then (actually you should have called a lawyer either way).

Now I have another suggestion, get a STD test because if this is a true story, you weren't the first and it doesn't sound like you took precautions.

One Parrothead to another....sorry
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

This is clearly a piece of TG fiction and should not have been posted as an actual occurance. What I resent are the "all cops are crooks" comments. Does that include all of us former and current law enforcement officers on this forum? Do you think any of us would behave like this?

While there are most certainly cops who are bullies and worse, they are few and far between. The majority take their job and their responsibilites very seriously. Police applicants must pass psychological testing before being hired, and as pointed out previously, virtually every patrol car is equipped with a video camera and/or GPS which shows where the car is and whether or not it is moving. That information would back up any allegation of misconduct.

If writing TG fiction gives you a thrill, post it in the appropriate place on the forum.
    Visit my website at:
    http://www.geocities.com/joyce1702/

[SIZE="3"]"Make Music Not War"[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Joyce1702 View Post
    This is clearly a piece of TG fiction and should not have been posted as an actual occurance. What I resent are the "all cops are crooks" comments. Does that include all of us former and current law enforcement officers on this forum? Do you think any of us would behave like this?
    I don't think for a minute the majority here think cops are crooks (or crooked). If you got that impression I will apologize for the group. Most cops are great (every department has their cowboys). What I resent more is that now there will be a few new CD's (TG's) who will never go out thinking this may happen to them. Reinforcing that stereotype doesn't help us or the cops
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by shericd7 View Post
    ...We moved to the back of my truck and in front of his car... ...He puts his other hand an my shoulder slightly pushing down on my shoulder and says "you know what a lonely man wants".. Now he is pushing down harder so I go to my knees...(I knew I didn't want to go to jail.)....
    we are supposed to believe this cop would do this out in the open, between your truck and his car??? something just isn't right about this "story"... maybe it should have started with, "Dear Penthouse"

Pure fiction.

Hope you enjoyed the replies, but there is NO WAY this is true. the tone is too suggestive for a true victim. Try forums which encourage erotica...we here try to focus on the real world.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Aspiring Member
    I know a lot of police officers. What this guy did was unprofessional and threatens the ability of his fellow officers to do their jobs.
    It's disgusting.
    He should be reported to the internal investigations bureau and you should speak to an attorney. This guy needs to be made an example of. Put his face on TV for being a pervert and for abusing his authority. If that happens, he will never be allowed to work in law enforcement again.
    Not to mention the jail time he will get and the loss of his pension and other benefits provided to people working in law enforcement.

I just hope this has not caused you to see all police officers through the prism of this one experience with a very evil and very rotten apple.

I am not alone in thinking this is fiction. The whole story, the way it was written, the scene...everything including the OP's lack of follow up posts tell me this is fantasy and not in any way real.

Silver Member
    I don't know about your story, but the event sounds like what people think might happen. If it did that officer is a dim bulb. First of all he could be charged with a felony. Secondly didn't he have a video camera running. I figured he had brought you to the front of his car to film you for his buddies.

I hope you have some evidence of the sexual attack. If you took a blood test he couldn't make the dui stick.

don't know if true or not. Do know what would happen if it was me.

Think Lorena Bobbitt with teeth. He would definately need an emergency room.

Danni

You know how a stained blue dress almost cost Clinton his presidency? I hope you have not washed that mini-skirt or your T-shirt. You may have enough evidence to take that corrupted officer off the force.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    IF,assuming the story is true,I would think the horse has bolted,This rogue Officer will have his story covered in the event you pursued action against him
    Though I suppose a visit to a Lawyer couldn't hurt,and If you somehow brought this Cop to book for his actions,well I'm sure he would soon find out for himself "what a lonely man needs"
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    You know how a stained blue dress almost cost Clinton his presidency? I hope you have not washed that mini-skirt or your T-shirt.
    On that tangent, after a long expensive desperate witch-hunt ( coincidentally ruining Clinton's goal of hunting down a guy name Osama for the first WTC attack ), they finally went with the affair info. asking him about it under oath. Stupid of him to lie about it then, but THAT is what they went to impeachment over, which of course was a ridiculous waste of taxpayer money & govt. time.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Quote Originally Posted by tanyalynn51 View Post
    I dont very often get truly p***off at some of my fellow posters, but this is ridiculous. For those of you who are at least "partly blaming" the victim, Im glad there isnt a smiley face for how I feel. I too have been a rape victim, but not while dressed. Yeah, that happens too. I meet plenty of predators in my line of work, and lots of victims, and you were attacked by one.
    First: Tanya, thank you for venting a bad experience that occurred in your life..and with the fact you deal with actual victims.. you (and others who unfortunately have faced the evilness this world has) may be the best to respond to my question....

Would a victim who was so degraded (doesn't matter if gg, cd, gay or whatever) and with any sense of self-respect, come on this site and retell a story with such clarity and punctuality correctness????? Especially if this is the first place that a victim has to vent the experience.

To go into details of how one hand is placed on shoulder..then another to push to knees.. come on..

in my mind and response "the $#%!#% made me get on my knees and @^%^$# him"

So until the originator returns to be upset that alot think this is fake or otherwise.. its not believeable to me and if discovered that it is not true, I would hope the MODS take full action on the member. This is not a topic to be taken in jest.. if its true, i apologize.. and then will reply further...

Hugs,
    Marissa
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Most DUI stops these days are recorded on dispatch tapes. If these tapes are requested and it turns out they weren't preserved, that's something you can use to challenge a case, or make one.

Dash cams on the police cars (or booking room videos at the police station) may in fact provide footage that exonerates you or proves your “case”. (and embarrasses the police).

Before the arresting officer gives you a breath test, Alabama law requires the officer observe you for 20 minutes, during which time the officer must make sure you do not do anything to cause alcohol to travel from your stomach to your mouth (e.g. burp, throw up, etc.).

You have a couple of options (depending on laws in Alabama) to secure copies of this and other information…

You can draft a FOIA request letter.

You can make a formal request via the Alabama Open Records Act by using the following link…

Fully Automated, Fill-in-the-Blanks
    State Open Records Law Request Letter Generator
    http://www.splc.org/legalassistance/foiletter.asp

But those options and identifying a zillion other illogical aspects of this account would of course, tend to suck the entertainment value we are all getting from replying to this thread like it is factual…right out of it.

So, in that regard, I guess I should really edit this reply to the following…

I think it was the butler, at the side of the road, with the nightstick…

there, all better

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Joyce1702 View Post
    This is clearly a piece of TG fiction and should not have been posted as an actual occurance.

If writing TG fiction gives you a thrill, post it in the appropriate place on the forum.
    The more I think about it, the more I have to agree with you and a few others. I also think it's disrespectful to others posting real experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    Oh come on! Anyone here seen "To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything, Julie Newmar"?!?!?!?
    Shariff Dollard/Dullard, stopped Vita for a busted tail lamp. He then decited she was pretty, took her back to his car and started hassling her. The nonly change here is, instead of getting his "favor" Shariff Dullard got punched out.
    Something else I think that "To Wong Foo" and this thread both have in common - Fiction

Aspiring Member

Please Do NOT post rape fantasies

Quote Originally Posted by MissDonni View Post
    Thank you.

just what are you trying to say, LOL

i think the most telling thing in this thread is the complete absence of the OP. I'd say the Moderator should just delete the whole thing, but we'd lose this wonderful BS detector... maybe it is time to lock this thing up.

I would do something about that, sicko

Well, sorry to throw the bull shit flag on the field, but I'm inclined to consider this fiction.
    If it DID happen, I agree with Kelly - you were still in charge of your fate and your actions and had the choice to either face the consequences of what you did or do something morally questionable.
    As for your average cop, I have nothing but the greatest of respect for them. There are a few professions that you do not get into for the money:
    1. Any kind of emergency responder like paramedic or fireman
    2. Law Enforcement
    3. Teaching
    4. And countless others

You don't get into professions like these to make a buck, you get in to them because they are a calling - something you feel compelled to do, something that you WANT to do.
    A lot of people give cops hell - right up until they need one. . .
    I'm sure there are bad cops, just as there are bad people in any segment of society, but the very vast majority of cops are good and decent men and women doing their level best to keep all of us safe. Bullshit like this thread throw dirt and mud on these people that they don't deserve. It also serves to scare those of us that are timid and might actually believe this stuff and thus choose not to venture out.
    Assuming that I am not doing something stupid, like prostitution or drinking and driving, I would have no hesitation what so ever in approaching and interacting with a police officer when I'm dressed. It's his job, career, and calling to keep ME safe, and until proven otherwise I am going to assume that he/she is a professional and takes as much pride in their job as I do mine.

two thumbs up for that reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Well, sorry to throw the bull shit flag on the field, but I'm inclined to consider this fiction.
    If it DID happen, I agree with Kelly - you were still in charge of your fate and your actions and had the choice to either face the consequences of what you did or do something morally questionable.
    As for your average cop, I have nothing but the greatest of respect for them. There are a few professions that you do not get into for the money:
    1. Any kind of emergency responder like paramedic or fireman
    2. Law Enforcement
    3. Teaching
    4. And countless others

You don't get into professions like these to make a buck, you get in to them because they are a calling - something you feel compelled to do, something that you WANT to do.
    A lot of people give cops hell - right up until they need one. . .
    I'm sure there are bad cops, just as there are bad people in any segment of society, but the very vast majority of cops are good and decent men and women doing their level best to keep all of us safe. Bullshit like this thread throw dirt and mud on these people that they don't deserve. It also serves to scare those of us that are timid and might actually believe this stuff and thus choose not to venture out.
    Assuming that I am not doing something stupid, like prostitution or drinking and driving, I would have no hesitation what so ever in approaching and interacting with a police officer when I'm dressed. It's his job, career, and calling to keep ME safe, and until proven otherwise I am going to assume that he/she is a professional and takes as much pride in their job as I do mine.