Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm afraid of Customers

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Yup! That's another thing I tell people I catch laughing at me just to break the ice, "Hey, if I've made you laugh, that's a good thing in my book. You're welcome. My work here is done." Then they're laughing with me, and not at me.

Kathi
    Kathi is right. What we are doing is huge fun, and not just for us. It is amusing but it is also hugely liberating for others. Don't ever take yourself too seriously but equally defend your corner at all times.

I love being Tricia because I never know what is going to happen next. You really do need to be on your mettle.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jen.CD View Post
    how can I stop worrying about what the customers think about me and just buy what I want comfortably?
    Don't think about it! If you're shopping on a weekend you might go in as soon as they open (less customers). Just be as relaxed and friendly as you can be. You can always say you're shopping for a gift.

thanks for the replies, I'll try to put my fears out of my mind, and shop with confidence.

You will be fine go for it. Just one tip. In the female dressing rooms. Knock on the door before opening the door. Some females do.t lock the door. I found this out the hard way.

For me SA encouraged to use dressing room in AE store and measured for bra in VS . SAs always try to get business and they dont care which sex yuo are in for business but they appreciate you as YOU while doing business with them
    love