Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how did you feel

how did you feel

when the frist time that you were dress as women and went out as women for the frist time

The first time I dressed as a girl. For I was young back then. Now when I dress as a woman, as I am now. I feel totaly wonderful and very relaxed. As for going out, I don't venture no futher than my back porch. This is to please my accepting wife wishes.

When your walking around the hardware store trying to remember what it was you needed. And you just can't put your finger on it - but you know it is important. Well, it's that feeling when it just comes to you.
    In an odd way it was like that.
    It was a feeling that the piece of the puzzle that had been missing was found. You're complete. You have found yourself. You're whole. VERY satisfied.
    Does that make any sense?

great post Stephanie that's exactly the way i feel

Words can not accurately describe how I felt, but I love myself as a pretty woman so much better than being the miserable man I was. If I could do this 24/7 I'd be in heaven.

It feels sort of like there was something dormant in my subconscious, suppressed and unknown to me all these years, and upon release, an overwhelming sense of relief and new life.

I felt correctly dressed and happy. complete Oh I went to a movie

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Miller View Post
    When your walking around the hardware store trying to remember what it was you needed. And you just can't put your finger on it - but you know it is important. Well, it's that feeling when it just comes to you.
    It was a feeling that the piece of the puzzle that had been missing was found. You're complete. You have found yourself. You're whole. VERY satisfied.
    now thats a good way of putting it " it makes very much sence to me" so i would probably say something along the same lines . of cause there are the issues of going out the first time ( fear,nervous etc) but put those aside and it felt just like just right thing for me to be doing

Terrified for hours. Then I calmed down some
    Michelle

Aspiring Member
    This is embarrassing in retrospect (kinda). I was 8, and so badly wanted to be a brownie, that I tried on a friend's girl scout uniform. Lucky I didnt get caught. Only time ive really been out was to run to the dumpster at my apartments- it was kind of fun, until I heard someone opening their door next to mine right after I closed mine...

Let me put it this way...

...The first time I went to a mall as "Leslie", part of me was scared sh%t-less because I thought that everyone was going to be staring and laughing at me as if there were some sort of flashing neon sign floating over me saying "Crossdresser, Crossdresser!" I also felt like a ghost mingling among the general public since I wasn't what I appeared to be - almost like an out-of body experience. But the other part of me felt so serene and at peace with myself because dressing and feeling this way just seemed so "right" - I really can't think of another way to describe this feeling of completeness.

I soon realized that these fears were totally groundless and that most people didn't even give me a second look. And those who did were probably more focused on what I was wearing (as most women tend to do), rather than who was wearing it.

Overall, it was pretty much a non-event, and I haven't looked back since that day, as my confidence in how I present myself as a woman keeps growing steadily with time.

First Time Out

I was extremely nervous at first, it seemed like everyone in the store was glaring at me and scrutinizing my every move. My mind was racing and was on overload. In the end all of my worries and manufactured scenarios were for not. I began to feel comfortable and whole, I realized what was missing in my life.

Rach

greensboro nc, wilmington nc, and in the fantasy land of your mind
    The very first time I got completely dressed, I was a teenager and looked in the mirror and saw a girl I would love to have taken to the prom, but It wasn't me. Now when I get dressed up daily I look in the mirror and see the person I feel like on the inside. First time out in public was at night and I got ma'amed at my favorite Chinese restaurant by the assistant manager and asked by the general manager how my brother was doing,lol. Next time in I was in drab and the general manager told me he knew who I was but didn't want to embarrass me, nice guy, and that I was welcome in his restaurant anytime dressed either way. Needless to say I was nervous the first time but he put me at ease real quick.
    when in doubt, dress

How did I feel, scared as hell, plain and simple. But once the fear wore off I felt absolutely wonderful.

The first time dressed out was last Friday for me. We had gone to Halifax for a meet-up and ended up there 3 hours early because of a wig appointment. I was fully dressed in capri pants, flats white blouse and my bag. The wig store was a wash out so I said screw this and went with Elizabeth to the biggest mall. We shopped, ate lunch, shopped some more, got my nails done it was amazing. It made me feel right, complete.

I was dressed out for 12 hours that day and loved it.

Kathryn

[SIZE="3"]My first night out, I got pulled over by a cop, for nervous driving. He was pro, and just warned me. Next day, i was out about 12 hrs, in different towns, got shouted at from a car, and some teen age girls. Honked at a few times, asked to give a family a jump start. The dad told his kids not to look! Got gas, went to a drive up, and after i paid, several of the employees were watching, giggling. Went into a dollar store, bought hose. I felt everything, from lots of fear, to, exileration, freedom, but, after, was a little relieved, and a little depressed, to go back to drab. Was tired after 12 hrs in high heels, and a sexy dress. My wig was not big enough, and made me read sometimes, but, over all I felt great.Five yrs ago.[/SIZE]

I felt absolutely wonderful, and really ME for the first time ever. I will always cherish that memory!

My first at night was calm and at a cd friendly bar.My 3rd time during the day was rough at first.I kept looking for expressions of disapproval,there weren't any,people just smiled and were polite.I then calmed down and went into small shop where the owner must have given me a hundred tops to try,I finally picked one.All the time I'm feeling better and better.Then a GG commented on how she loved my shoes,I'm thinking"wow how good does that feel".

The day just kept getting better.Finally on the way to my car a dad and son on bicycles stopped to ask me directions,when I answered in my deep voice the sons eyes grew kind of big as he made me.Dad was cool and said thanks.I keep thinking of that kid,hope it wasn't to traumatic.Anyway the day ended perfect and I was left knowing I can go out when I want and that there is no need to cause myself unnecessary stress over it.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Very relaxed and calm and thats when I realized this is the person Im suppose to be.After that there was no stopping me.

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    I was in my early teens and it was a reaction to a family issue..... but OMG, it was fantastic and an unbelievable turn on. I used to go for walks around the neighborhood dressed as a girl late at night and loved it. I thought I was the only boy that did this. I figured out how to tuck and made hips from old towels folded just so. Thank god I was never caught as this was in the late 60's.
    Last edited by AmiFL; 09-02-2010 at 12:37 PM. Reason: typo

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I was 17 or 18 years old! That was 60 years ago! Am I supposed to remember that, at this stage of my life. All I remember is that I had fun, and surprisingly no one ever commented on the fact that I was really a young man! Guess I "passed" well enough! Don't ask what I did, because I have no idea!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

oopsie...I haven't gone out yet..my answer was only about first time

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    The first time "wow, I'm out dressed as a woman!!!!"
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Miller View Post
    Gosh, Stephanie, what a wonderful and accurate description. I have not dressed even at home yet, but I do have the support of my wonderful wife and the relief from pain has been like the missing puzzle piece. I do feel whole. I told my wife I have a new life, thanks to her. I think she feels that's a little dramatic, but the newfound freedom from hiding a secret proves otherwise. This is life-changing!

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    It was about 14 or 15 months ago, seems like a lifetime ago! I was scared XXXXless! He he. Me and my girl went to NYC, I thought that'd be the perfect place. Plus we were moving in a few months and I felt my first time should be in my favorite city in the world. I had gone to college there, spent many a crazy night there and worked there for the last few years... and all we did was drive around cause I just couldn't do it. I got outta the car for about a minute, got back in and embarassingly told my girl I couldn't do it. This overwhelming anxiety just welled up in me and I bailed

Since then I've stepped out en femme in Portland Oregon like 10 times now, even venturing out alone to meet friends a couple of times. It's like you just have to control that crazy anxiety that wells up in side and turn it positive. It went from being scary to liberating and thrilling and empowering!

Last week we were back in Jersey for a family wedding. I decided we were going to go out to NYC one night all Samantha'd up! I did it! I walked like 4 blocks to a burlesque club, stayed for hours, drank & had a ball! I even smoked a cigarette outside the club a couple of times watchin most people do a doubletake as they passed me and I didn't care one bit!!! Even managed to walk back to the car with my buddy and my girl a bit drunken without incident. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself girls, trust me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

Like many, I was scared to death. I was scared to death the first time I ventured beyond my own back yard as a girl. I drove to the video store to return a movie. I walked in, dropped the movie at the counter and said "thanks" to the clerk who simply replied with "yes ma'am" and I began to relax as I walked back to my car. I just wish I had done more of that!