Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you accept this generous offer

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Ann View Post
    Look out for hiden cameras and than have fun
    Yep. Make sure you dance around in front of the hidden cameras

But, like latindancer brushed against; talk to you wife first before doing it. She might not be too keen on you trying on her friend's clothes. That could be crossing a line.

Gold Member
    The old saying, if it to good to be true, ...... It might be a trap, or a test.
    They might come in and take pictures, or call the police for burglary; Who knows.
    I would be safe, if you don't go you did no wrong. If she wants to see you in her
    clothes, than she can bring them over, and YOUR WIFE can help you putting
    them on with her.
    Be Carefully. Rader

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    only if the wife knows!

if your wife said yes it is ok....be very very careful here. only go there with your wife's ok. and then only every three or six month's apart. only after your wife says OK. and look for hidden cameras.

this still stinks of a setup. but then i was born paranoid. and yes there are people watching me. i can even see the cameras. it's the ones you can not see that will get you.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    good grief,the wife has given her backing to this,and still there's ppl taking a dim view of the situation.If the wife wasn't 100% in favour of this there's no way on earth she would agree to it.Talk of hidden cameras and court appearances I think do the Wife a big disservice
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    As a long time CD, with years of experience in virtually everything that any of you have experienced, my answer would be a definite NO!! If she wants to share her wardrobe with you, then do it when the three of you are present. To do it when you are the only one there is asking for trouble. I have shared clothing of my late wife's female friends, but only when both they and my wife were in attendence!! Other GG's have worn my feminine clothing also, but with the same rules. That eliminates a lot of potential problems!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen47 View Post
    DON'T do it. It smells like a set up. Pic in court are had to deniy. Been thier done that BECARFULL.
    Ellen47
    Not quite sure why you say that when Dee's wife told her to go over to Jen's house
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Well my gut feeling and first thought was "no way". It's hard to put a feeling into words, but I just think it would be wrong. My main concern centres on why Jenn offered you the keys without your wife knowing??? to me this is very strange and sets my alarm bells ringing. And secondly I would be worried about my So's feelings, frankly I really don't think its worth the risk, your wife is accepting of your crossdressing....but another womans clothes....that could be crossing the line.

Gold Member
    Well, I have a different opinion. That opinion is that I am really surprised at the amount of people that aren't reading the whole thread before replying.

I would like to know what Jenn and your wife are doing ...on this "girls nite out". Going with them my be a lot more fun!
    Rub a Dub Dub...three girls in a tub!

Now that would be cool! I could not help myself. She (Jenn) offered her panties to easily, obviously she has "panties" on her mind!
    If you feel the need to explain yourself. Smile and Educate. Be proud of who you are!

."ALWAYS, SIT, SPIN, AND TUCK ONE FOOT BEHIND THE OTHER....NEVER CROSS YOUR LEGS"

Emme as in "M"

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Well, I have a different opinion. That opinion is that I am really surprised at the amount of people that aren't reading the whole thread before replying.
    Considering how many friends don't know my relationship status on facebook, I am not surprised. That the wife and friend did this, extremely rare for that. Panty location...must not be shy friend.

My feeling is even with your wife's OK, this is a situation that says discretion is the better part of valor. Sure, there is open permission, but there may be regrets all around afterward. This is a "thanks, but no thanks" situation for me.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by giuseppina View Post
    My feeling is even with your wife's OK, this is a situation that says discretion is the better part of valor. Sure, there is open permission, but there may be regrets all around afterward. This is a "thanks, but no thanks" situation for me.
    So you would turn down a treat that your wife had actively participated in preparing for you?

Of course, in this case it wasn't open permission, it was active encouragement for this specific time whilst the wife was away with the friend.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Why did Jenn pull you aside? (That sounds like the wife does not know)

Does not matter how close you are to someone, no one offers their underwear to you.

Why don't you come to an agreement with all 3 of you chatting at the same time - that way there can be no secrets.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rianna Humble View Post
    So you would turn down a treat that your wife had actively participated in preparing for you?
    Rianna, this is exactly what has transpired:

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1974 View Post
    before they left Jenn pulled me aside, handed me the keys to her condo and said "try on anything you want, panties are in the storage bin in my closet".
    Why did Jenn not say this in front of your wife?

After the advice I got here, I called my wife and she said I should go over to Jenn's condo. My wife is supportive, but doesn't want to see me dressed.
    Does your wife know that Jenn pulled you aside?

Jenn and I hang out alone a lot. She told me my cding is really a cool thing, that I should always be myself even if I'm more DeeDee than my real self.
    Jenn is aware that your wife does not want to see you dressed, isn't she?

I ran all of this by my wife. They had both bought me the girly clothes. They were working as a team. Vmy wife accepts, but doesn't participate. Jenn is willing to see me dressed and help too. My wife is fine with it.
    Your wife is OK that you should dress at Jenn's place. But is she prepared for the degree of emotional intimacy that will soon develop between you and Jenn as Jenn becomes your dressing buddy? Is your wife aware that Jenn invited you to try on her own panties?

In reality I think it was more about her being a nuturing friend and making sure i knew she was there for me in my time of need. Fashion shows for Jenn, but it might never happen with my wife. I just feel it is a blessing for DeeDee to have a female friend to hang out with, it is long overdue.
    My father got into a relationship with my mother's best friend after they divorced. Up until then they were a cozy threesome as well. After the divorce, my mother felt that her girlfriend had been after my father all along, and she completely severed the relationship. Ten years later, my father and the girlfriend had a falling out and they broke up.

What people who don't know us can't understand is that my wife and Jenn are very close, and it has always been important to my wife that we became good friends.
    Your wife wants you to be friends with Jenn, but what are the boundaries exactly?

I will probably dress with Jenns help and support because after 20 plus years of hiding I'm going to resent not doing what I've always wanted to do.
    You're threading on a fine line, IMO. How can your feelings for Jenn not increase after having resented not being able to dress with your wife for 20 years? Just be sure that you're not going into a pink fog, and becoming blind to your wife's true feelings. You might need to pry them out of her.

Sometimes it's easy to hear only what we want to hear.
    Reine

I think you should go. I definetely would do...

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Rianna,

Your wife is OK that you should dress at Jenn's place. But is she prepared for the degree of emotional intimacy that will soon develop between you and Jenn as Jenn becomes your dressing buddy? Is your wife aware that Jenn invited you to try on her own panties?

Your wife wants you to be friends with Jenn, but what are the boundaries exactly?

You're threading on a fine line, IMO. How can your feelings for Jenn not increase after having resented not being able to dress with your wife for 20 years? Just be sure that you're not going into a pink fog, and becoming blind to your wife's true feelings. You might need to pry them out of her.

Sometimes it's easy to hear only what we want to hear.
    It sounds great but I agree with ReineD, it sounds perfect but I would be afraid that it would develop into more, and I would have to ask myself am I willing to risk that. In time it may seem more comfortable but unless it was a short transition from dressing at Jenns to Dressing with my wife I would probably tread very carefully. It is great the wife helped pic out your fem cloths, that shows a great degree of acceptance. Maybe if Jenn helped dress you very well and your wife saw you look good enough to take out on a girls night out with all three of you it would be productive. I would definitely never wear someone else's, panties, that is just too intimate and would feel too much like cheating to me. I know I would never want to make my S.O. feel distrustful or bad in any way, I love her too much. Whatever happens, I wish all three of you the best.

Dee Dee;

If you have not yet gone to Jenn's house, then don't for now.

My thoughts are that this is something you need to share with your Wife. Wait until she returns.

As they are on a weekend away together, you may wish to do something nice for them though. As you likely know where they are, you can make a reservation for them at a restaurant or theatre close to where they are staying. Leave your card number, and let them know that you have done this for them in appreciation of their efforts.

After they return is the time to investigate the package they have left for you. Set aside a special time for them both for this. Take the time to make up completely and then go for the reveal while they enjoy your performance.

This is the way that I would approach this situation.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Since you have a free pass just try your wife's clothes then get your own! Everyone is right, this is a sensitive topic that must be taken seriously!

Thanks but no thanks not unless you wife knows and is good with it girl.
    Angie

DeeDee,

It would be dangerous for you. Wait till they both get back before you do anything. Your so may be ok with the idea but wait . I know the temptation is great and she said go ahead. Think about it this way. What would you think about it if you were in her place and she had an offer to do that as a ftm at your friends place. Would you be ok with it?

Danni

For me, I'd have to say no simply because different people have different hygiene standards and thus, take care of their clothes in different manners. I also believe that if it sounds too good to be true, then it very well may be too good to be true. I urge you to carefully weigh every possible outcome. It's easy for us to give advice but you're the one who has to live with the consequences of saying "yay or neigh" to this offer.
    If I don't make changes happen for a better tomorrow, then who will?

Aspiring Member
    DONT. Remember good fences make good neighbours. Familiarity breeds contempt. Never a borrower or lender be.

i would go for it!

High Heel Lover
    Don't do it unless they're both around to help you choose something out.