Thread: cheap breast forms

cheap breast forms

A while back on another forum i read about this and have had great look and feel from these. I with my age and wearing bras have somewhat about B'S i have couple koosh silcone balls and add to my c underwire bras . this gives great jiggle, for about 8.00 each. try it you will like it

Okay ,I have to ask ........what are "koosh silicone balls" ?
    Paula.
    " I'm learning to fly"..............(Tom Petty).

I'm at a loss also as to what Koosh silicone balls are? Jenni
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am fortunate in that I have natural 40 B breasts, without any additives! And yes, I am a man. I have had breasts since I was 9 years old, and have owrn a bra for almost 70 years!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Sounds a little 'kooshie' to me! I guess one size fits all! [just joking] Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I take the balls and turn them inside out which gives a soft round ball then put on your bra, i can almost fill a size b naturally, i put on a size c bra then put koosh turned inside out with the hole facing my body i lift my on my chest ,then position for best position . Works great has soft feel and comfortable ihad these on for 18 hrs. With no pproblem last sat. Around 2,000 people