Okay, at first, I was gonna go on a several hour rant, thereby ripping you a new rear end, for equating all crossdressers to gay.

Then I read your post

Being bi myself, I've encountered similar problems finding a boyfriend. I've done the gay bar scene, but typically I either get the creepy guys (I'm 26, they're like 80...) or I just get stared at like an alien. Craigslist revealed nothing for me. Neither did Alt.com, bisexual.com, or any other dating site. As a bottom, I look for the masculine guys. Or at least the non-flamers. Of course, none of them are interested in me, and I end up getting a lesbian (who doesn't want anything to do with a penis) hitting on me until she realizes I'm a guy, then we just swap makeup/clothing tips.

As for your latest question, I'd have to say that being a guy with another guy does very little for me. I want to be the woman. I want to be treated as a woman. Then again, I'm also not just a crossdresser, but also transgendered.

But I gotta say something to munshine nightwood. Hun, trust me. take your time and make sure it's a decision you really can spend the rest of your life with. Not saying it isn't for you, but with just coming out of the closet as it were, I'd definitely start with the counseling first. If nothing else, it can help you figure out *just* how far down that road you wanna go.