Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: hey, how are my gay male crossdressers doing?

To maya1love: Great pics, beautiful looks. "He proceeded to take my hand and asked me whether I was a good dancer." Because you like guys, that must have been a dynamite, sexy moment for you as a girl, one you'll treasure forever. We're all so glad you had it.

Wow, I hadn't seen this thread before now.

What's amazing is, the first thing wives ask of their hetero husbands when they find out about the CDing is, "Are you gay?", assuming that all gay men *must* be OK with CDers. But, from what I read in this thread, that's not the case. It's just as difficult for a gay CD to find long-term romance as it is for a hetero CD.
    Reine

Reine, yes, it's tough, but I continue to have hope for all of us. Girls, try and stay true to your self and your prince will come. (At least that's what I'm told!!!)
    Some boys just can't help acting like girls...

My pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mayatoronto/

I've got to ask--wouldn't it be possible to be with another CD and take turns dressing? Or doesn't it work like that?

Hi everyone. Haven't been around for a while and glad to see this thread.

For me it's such a split personality situation. When I"m en femme I'm totally a girl. I'm not interested in girls or cds. I totally fantasize about being a girl and being with guys. But when I'm not dressed I'm totally a guy. I love girls and want to be with just girls.

I wish there were more of an outlet for CDs who wants to be with guys. There aren't that many clubs/bars in the DC area that designed for CDs...

Also in this day and age I wish I could find a guy who wouldn't mind a "relationship" where we can just get together once in a while and play....

Quote Originally Posted by cordgrass View Post
    I've got to ask--wouldn't it be possible to be with another CD and take turns dressing? Or doesn't it work like that?
    Sometimes I think about that...sounds like the ideal relationship and I believe it may work for some but my personal preference is masculine stocky guys that don't crossdress. Girls and other crossdresers are a major turn off for me sometimes I wish my sexuality to be more fluid but is just the way I am.

not a happy camper right now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Am I gay? After living as a straight CD for 40 years I have in the last three years developed an apatite for really good looking, strong men. My wife believes I must be and although we enjoy straight sex she will take the lead and let me dress and enjoy a fantastic piece of Michael Lucas' anatomy. I must say I love being Tammy and the thought of dating men.

Nerdy IT Chick
    Though I am not attracted to Men's bodies, I do like their take charge, macho personalities and sometimes flirt and talk dirty with them. Last guy I did this to had identified as straight his whole life but found himself attracted to me when I showed him pictures. I started calling him my boyfriend. Then one day, I caught him reffering to me as "That random f***ot who hits on me" in an effort to look straight infront of his friends. Broke off all contact right then and there.
    You can call me Christie!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/59591558@N06/
    All eyes on me when I walk in, no question that this girls a 10. Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    Sometimes I think about that...sounds like the ideal relationship and I believe it may work for some but my personal preference is masculine stocky guys that don't crossdress. Girls and other crossdresers are a major turn off for me sometimes I wish my sexuality to be more fluid but is just the way I am.
    I'm with you! I need to be the only one who wears the dresses in the relationship! I know -- not very tolerant, but that's where I'm at.

I dated a few guys and none had any problem with me crossdressing. I think gays and bis are generally more accepting towards this kind of thing

In the end they´re just different clothes and i am i, no matter what i wear ^^

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaDC View Post

For me it's such a split personality situation. When I"m en femme I'm totally a girl. I'm not interested in girls or cds. I totally fantasize about being a girl and being with guys. But when I'm not dressed I'm totally a guy. I love girls and want to be with just girls.
    Thats how I feel too, although I got in a situation with a close (& married) male friend who I have always suspected maybe is bi where we ended up in a passionate clinch. Ive seen him since and its as if nothing has happened...but next time I'd like to meet him when dressed and take things a step further.

It would be ironic if he is a CD as well and is thinking exactly the same as me!

barbara, if i was anywhere close to you, I'd love to date you

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The last guy I had a relationship with was just OK with my femme side at first then he tended to resent the fact I felt more female than male.
    He complained I wasn't gay acting enough for him.
    He was the type to flaunt his gay-ness I'm just the opposite.
    Didn't work out so I haven't dated any guys for a few years only bi females.

Still looking for Mr.Right.

Quote Originally Posted by cordgrass View Post
    [SIZE="4"]It just opens up more scenarios; girl-girl, guy-girl, guy-guy. Personally, I've always felt more like a girl who wants to satisy a man but ANYTHING goes when I'm dressed.[/SIZE]

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    that would work for me I
    like big strong men but a cd would be interesting

I am kind of struggling at the moment, sometimes I think that crossdressing hold me back while pursuing a relationship ,I can be just a normal gay guy, I am not that bad looking as a guy I get lovesick when I see couples and I wish it was me . I think I would be more simple go that route .. ...but I feel just right being enfeme that I really I am confused

So I wonder....how many gay cd/tv's transition? I wonder if the % is more than straight ones usually?

Quote Originally Posted by CDastoria View Post
    So I wonder....how many gay cd/tv's transition? I wonder if the % is more than straight ones usually?
    I would guess the percentages are remarkably similar. The dab of stuff I've read leads me to think that sexual orientation has little to do with the desire to transition. The feeling of being a woman trapped in a man's body, which seems to be he quintessential element, is a psychological not a physical thing.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    I count myself lucky that there are good looking guys out there that really appreciate Patti and what lengths I go to in order to pull off the total illusion. I'm also lucky that if I feel like being a smooth, slender, feminine guy that there are guys out there who like guys like me.

I would love to meet a guy. My desire is not to transition though. I guess I'm okay with the gay bar scene.

I actually think that there are more gay transvestites/crossdressers who actually transition to become women in the East (ie. Asia). I think that this is probably changing as Asian gay tv/cds realize that there is another choice. When I was in Thailand accompanying my friend to get a sex change, I noticed that some of the Asian gurls there felt more like tvs/cds, but they were so cute and passable and liked men, that it seemed like a good fit for them to become women.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maya1love View Post
    I actually think that there are more gay transvestites/crossdressers who actually transition to become women in the East (ie. Asia). I think that this is probably changing as Asian gay tv/cds realize that there is another choice. When I was in Thailand accompanying my friend to get a sex change, I noticed that some of the Asian gurls there felt more like tvs/cds, but they were so cute and passable and liked men, that it seemed like a good fit for them to become women.

I can understand that.I've often wondered why I was born male when I love to be a girl and I love men.I still know I'm cd and not ts but I can't help thinking it would be more fitting for me to be a woman

Quote Originally Posted by maya1love View Post
    That's a very interesting observation, maybe there will in fact be less transitioning in Asia as their societies become more accepting of "regular" gays. It's hard to say how many of them are "true" TSs as opposed to folks thinking that it's the convenient and logical choice (though based on what I've seen, the great majority of them take to it very, very well in either event!).

I don't think there is a strong Muslim influence in Thailand, but I wonder if Islam plays a role in some of the other SE Asia countries. I've read that in certain countries such as Iran, gays are pushed into SRS because then it's not considered quite as deviant in their eyes as a man liking men. That is of course wrong and contrary to everything we know about the sexuality/gender distinction, but still: at least it's a recognition of TSs as being something other than men, which isn't always the case here or in many Asian and European countries.

(By the way, Maya, you are absolutely stunning!)