Thread: Hotel last sunday

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts

Hotel last sunday

Last sunday I had to go to a wedding out in the western part of massachusetts as it was a sunday afternoon and the wedding was at 5pm we got a hotel and stayed over, so we went to the wedding and headed back to the hotel about 10:30 we have a room on the 2nd floor and i had to run down to the car, as I was coming back in I was going up the stairs and I happened to see a sexy pair of legs in black nylons go by so I quickened my pace up the stairs so I could get a peek, I saw a beautiful black dress high heels and long black hair and thought VERY NICE so I took a longer look and realized that it was a CD she walked to her room and shut the door. My wife and I and my sisters got drinks and went down by the pool for a few cocktails and as we were sitting there I happened to see her come walking bye, the pool was in a glass enclosed area and she must have thought that there would not be anyone there she saw us and took off back to her room i asume. end of evening. The next morning around 9am i was waiting in the hallway for everyone when who should come walking by but her but this time she was wearing a yellow dess and high heels and that was it no makeup no wig no nylons jst a man in a yellow dress and heels I thought to myyself that this was kinda strange so he walked by me and said "hey how you doing" i said good and he walked off not going anywhere in particular just walking around the hotel, so about 5 minutes later he walks by again and goes back to his room. so my sisters come out and we were chatting and then they went back to their rooms for a minute and then here he comes again only this time he changed into a black dress again no hose wig or makeup just a guy in a black dress so ZI just started thinking about why the night b4 he didnt want to be seen all drerssed but now tyhis morning he is just walking around not even trying to hide the fact that he is a man in a dress. I didnt know if there was siomeone back in hisd room making him do this or if he was just getting his thrills by walking around in ther daytime in a hotel. As a CD i was kind of confused because I know that never would I walk around in a hotel without a wig and makeup and at least try to pass than have everyone see you and think that you were some kind of weirdo. If by any chance that you were the one at the hotel ( which was a Clarion Hotel in Northampton Ma ) and you are reaqding this I am not insulting you I was just wondering why you were doing it without trying to hide the fact that you were a man. I know this is a little long and it sounds like I am jst ranting but it just got me to wondering thats all
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]I dont want anyone else but when I think of you I touch myself

Maybe, the night before, he was trying to overcome some fears. The next day he had.

My only question would be, if he had a wig that you apparently saw him wearing, why did he desire not to wear it later that evening and the next morning.

I've no problem going out in a skirt sans wig and makeup. So maybe he's like some of us who think wearing a wig should not be necessary.
    DonnaT

It might have had something to do with a bet. Or, he's just looking to shock someone.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

This will probably remain a mystery. I have no insight into why this person did it, but I know that I wouldn't walk out in a hotel dressed without makeup and my wiglet.
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    This will probably remain a mystery. I have no insight into why this person did it, but I know that I wouldn't walk out in a hotel dressed without makeup and my wiglet.
    If I ever got up the nerve to do it, it would be all the way. Makeup, wig, pads, forms, etc.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Gold Member
    The fact is that we are all different, there are countless reasons why we all do this, and many of us express it differently. Kudos for her doing it her way and not letting worry get in the way.

I agree. I saw a guy in Home Depot recently wearing a dress. Huh? As far as the hotel girl, that wasn't me, but I was in a Pennsylvania hotel last weekend. I was feeling so self-conscious about my wig and make-up that I ditched them. I was not wearing a dress. Just Esprit jeans, shirt and my new shoes! The shirt was navy blue, so people might not have noticed the female form. I wasn't trying to attract attention. I did go to breakfast like that. Tee Hee!

Quote Originally Posted by cdcheryl View Post
    why the night b4 he didnt want to be seen all drerssed but now tyhis morning he is just walking around not even trying to hide the fact that he is a man in a dress.
    Might have been two different people...

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cdcheryl View Post
    As a CD i was kind of confused because I know that never would I walk around in a hotel without a wig and makeup and at least try to pass than have everyone see you and think that you were some kind of weirdo.
    I haven't worn my wig out for more than a year, and I don't wear much makeup these days (foundation sometimes, and lipstick sometimes.) I do, though, wear female casual clothes every day (including to work), and when I have half an excuse, I wear skirt or dress out in public -- without any wig.

Your prediction is that people would look at me like I was a "weirdo", and before I started doing this, my prediction was that I would get a lot of attention and negative comments that I didn't want but that "went with the territory" of expressing myself. The truth of the matter turned out to be more complicated: most people don't notice anything odd about me, and most of the people who do look at me lose interest within seconds, few men say anything, and a surprising number of women smile and are quite at ease with seeing me wear skirts or dresses or a noticable bust-line. I don't mean that people deliberately turn their eyes away from me the way they would from something that upsets them or disgusts them: instead, for the most part somehow I don't look out of place.

There are a lot of things that one would expect to be true with regards to someone who goes around transgendered, but at least when it comes to me, the negatives do not often occur (but do sometimes), and one or more of the positives occur most times.

Let me flip it around a bit: if you are "hiding the fact" that you are "a man in a dress", then people who do not "read" you at first but do later can get upset that you "fooled" them; and even if they don't think that, people who "read" you may wonder what you are "hiding", why you are in "disguise", whether you are trying to "pull one over" on people, whether you are trying to "sneak in to the women's bathroom", and so on. That you might really be female "in the wrong body" is low on the list of most people's thoughts -- and if you identify as a cross-dresser would not be correct either.

If you are a cross-dresser but not TG or TS, and you are concerned with being "seen as female", then why is that important to you? Are you trying to temporarily convince people that you are female (i.e., fool them)? Are you concerned about gaining a reputation of being a cross-dresser, and if so then if someone else is comfortable with that reputation, what does it matter to you? Are you concerned about your safety, and if so then if someone else feels secure (in a hotel with a security staff at the ready!) then what does it matter to you? Or are you thinking ahead to the time when word that you are a cross-dresser starts to get around and you don't want what you do to be associated with the kinds of things that he did, and if so then, really, what did he do that was so bad -- was he immodest or being a Diva or acting sexual or trying to seduce someone?

When I go around without wig or makeup or nylons, "just a man in a dress", not trying to "pretend" that I am female, then there is no "fooling people" involved, and there is no "hiding" involved, and there is no question of me "pulling one over" on people, and no question of "sneaking" in to the women's bathroom. What do people see? They see someone confident in themselves, someone who is being straight-forward about who they are, someone who dresses nicely and not (often) outlandishly, someone who is going around doing "normal" things like taking a bus or shopping for groceries or lining up for lunch or banking or chatting peacefully with people, someone who is patient and polite.

If you have hopes that cross-dressing will some-day be "acceptable", then what will lead the public there more quickly? Only knowing about cross-dressing from Jerry Springer? Knowing about cross-dressing from people who get "read" while trying to "hide" ("He snuck in to the bathroom with my wife!!")? Hearing gossip that someone they know is a cross-dresser and reflecting that "Hmmm, if he is one then maybe cross-dressing isn't so bad" instead of the common reflection "I would never have guessed that he was such a pervert!"? Or would it be by seeing obvious cross-dressers around and seeing that they are people -- people who happen to wear unusual clothes ?

If your concern is about the perception of cross-dressing in the public, then one of the first things you have to do is rid yourself of the perception that what the fellow did was somehow wrong. He wore what he wanted to wear, without shame or pretense: is that any different than what you want for yourself?

Doesn't get out much. sandcastle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    Michelle, what's a wiglet?

Regards,
    Sandra
    Sandcastle is a bit buried.

A wiglet is when you sway your hips, but only a little!! <g>