Thread: All packed and ready for France !

All packed and ready for France !

Everythings ready, all packed, I've made sure nothing is forgotten that I'll need. Even layed out my clothes for going out tonight and for travelling tomorrow. Not one single item of male clothing either !
    I'd hoped to get all my stuff in one holdall but, no chance ! I now understand why females carry so much luggage ! It's spread to 2 large and one medium sized holdall.
    Deciding what clothes and accesories to take has taken me ages ! Changing my mind so many times ! Even buying new items to take and changing my mind yet again !
    At last I'm all packed and ready for France via the Dover/Calais ferry at 7.30 am Sunday 5th. My 1st completely en-femme trip abroad and I'm really looking forward to it !
    Will post a report when I return on the 20th September. Bye ! X

You better post details and espically pics. This is the dream of many of us to see a different country while dresed.
    Michelle

Enjoy your trip. A full accounting is expected upon your return.
    Leann
    Leann

Enjoy who you are but stay safe.

sounds great hun, would love to join you on that trip. I never did any trips without carrying my male clothes. Very brave though

Have a wonderful time and please share lots of details with us. Sounds like a very girly experience.

MALE BY BIRTH.......

FEMALE BY DESIGN

1st full day in France, arrived in the region Haute Saone 5.30pm (French time) yesterday. It's amazing here ! The nearest place of any description is Dijon (Burgundy) 50 km away. No television, No Radio, I have to travel 10 km just to post this ! as I've no signal on my phone !
    Passport control never even looked at my passport, I was just waived through customs, the French seem gender friendly, not 1 adverse comment received.
    My hostess and traveling companion Davina has the most wonderful 2nd home you could wish for in the middle of nowhere !
    Lots of gorgeous wine !
    No photos so far but, will post some when I get chance, although I'll have to ask a friend to post them as I can't post them from my iphone.
    I've loved every monent so far !

Day 5.
    Everything has been absolutely brilliant so far, although there is work to be done. Davina and i have been doing improvements to her home and garden. Yesterday we finished off putting a fence up and then relevelling the gravel drive. Im not sure how it may have looked but I was wearing one of my older brown calf lenght gypsy style skirts and lilac v-neck sleeveless tops while driving a dumper truck ! Davina was driving a tracked digger loading the excess gravel into the dumper bucket. Not very femme you may say!

Its not all work, after a shower, change of clothes and lunch, we went off to Gray (the nearest town) for a few provisions at the supermarket. Then we were clothes and shoe shopping, I didn't actually buy anything but had a great time wandering around the shops and going in and out of the changing room trying skirts, various styles of tops and dresses. I was a bit disapointed with the shoe shops though, nothing anywhere in my size, English size 9, the local stores only go up to an 8. Where do our French members get thier shoes ? surely they dont all have small feet !
    Just off to get dressed now, I havent decided what to wear yet, then later we are going to colour my hair dark copper mahogany. Then hopfully we'll get around to taking a few photos to post.
    I'm really enjoying every second ! More to follow.......

Sounds like a fun time even if you are putting in some hard work, besides, all that heavy work will be good for keeping all that holiday food, from settling in the wrong places! Can't wait to see the pictures. I would love to see their wine country, even if I had to do it in drab.lol
    Tina B.

sounds great, can't wait to see the pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Stubbs View Post
    I was a bit disapointed with the shoe shops though, nothing anywhere in my size, English size 9, the local stores only go up to an 8. Where do our French members get thier shoes ? surely they dont all have small feet !
    Yes, this is a real problem in France. As for myself, I have to buy all my shoes and boots online.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadia-Maria View Post
    Yes, this is a real problem in France. As for myself, I have to buy all my shoes and boots online.
    Thanks for the reply, I'm also struggling with clothes sizes ! in the UK I'm 14 around the waist and 18 in the top but here it seems almost all the shops have different ways of sizing ! Taille 4 in one shop was miles too big in another too small !
    My hostess Davina and I are going for a cruise along the River Saone tomorrow as reward for all our hard work, today we were stripping the bathroom wallpaper ready for painting and tiling !