Thread: Lexi and Mikaela hit up Oxwood again

Aspiring Member

Lexi and Mikaela hit up Oxwood again

So after our Lexi/Mike outing the first time, and me as Mikaela being out last week, this time we went together.

Last week I met a lot of great gals but was in doubt that I'd go this week because of having something suitable to wear. The clothes that got delivered Monday were all too big, I apparently dropped 2 sizes. The pics I posted in June had some minor digital trickery and clamps on the backs to cinch them up, so I thought I was S-- out of Luck since shopping out, even drab, was beyond my comfort zone. Suffice to say, the peer pressure from the new gals and Lexi was a bit overwhelming, but in a good way.

Thursday after work, with my motorcycle gear no less, I went to a Ross and just bit the bullet. The odd part was that they wanted your clothes on a rack first to count and give you a number, so I was going to be outed. First round to the rooms were jeans and stuff. After the girl smiled at me, the subsequent trips back with dresses were no biggy. I left there with 2 dresses, a skirt, jeans, and a knit top. I told Lexi that Saturday was on.

Saturday afternoon, I met renee k for lunch (drab) and we talked aviation and other hobbies (like this one). I went on with the rest of my afternoon and then began the transformation after dinner.

I flip flopped between the two dresses, but went with the purple and black one instead of the new LBD because a little shimmer in a club is a good thing. Maybe next time the LBD will come play. I snapped some pics before I left and headed out after 9.

Now, the drive up is about 25 minutes, 18 miles or so for me up into the Valley. There was a fire or something in the pass somewhere and it took me almost an hour and a half. Ugh, so much for leaving early. When I got there, I met Charlene (who I met last week) at the bar and then Lexi came in after some TXT coordination. We got a table and as the girls I met last time came in, I introduced them to Lexi (who also wanted to get me lit up with a Between the Sheets drink. Yum.)

Highlights:
    Kung Fu guy on the dance floor pretending he was doing kata as a dance.
    Creepy dude watching the dancing while wearing sunglasses.
    The young T-guy who singled us out as looking safe and asking to join us for his first time out. We were giving him advice on how to go dance with the girls.
    And although I'll deny it, I did get up to dance for the last song.

Lexi will chime in and throw up some pix from the club when she gets time (busy weekend for her).

Here's pics of my outfit and a close up while I was in the black dress for the makeup shot. I tried false lashes for the first time. Purple top was shimmery and the bottom was black and drapey bubble type with a tie behind.
    —Mikaela

You look very nice! Sounds like you all had a great time.

Gold Member
    Wow. Sounds like another great time out and you keep getting to meet with multiple people. I am jealous. Your look great and I think you face has all the right features. Perfect!

Mikaela was right when she said that I'm busy this weekend... so busy, in fact, that I'll have to post an entire separate thread with pics of what happened this weekend!

But for now, I'm going to whet everyone's appetite by posting this candid photo of me and Mikaela.

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    You both look wonderful!

You looked very nice. Seems like your trip to Ross really paid off.
    Michelle

Hi Mikaela,

Thanks for lunch, my turn next time. While you were dancing the night away. I was hanging in the sky at 37,000' thinking about the good time you were having! LOL! Anyway it was a pleasure meeting you. BTW, love your dress choice you look great!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Right on!!

Stunning!!

you need more drinks too!!....(glasses are empty!!)

You two looked Fabulous, sounds like a good time!!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Your look great and I think you face has all the right features. Perfect!
    Two eyes, two ears, a nose and a mouth. I'm sorry if that's not what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by renee k View Post
    Hi Mikaela,
    Thanks for lunch, my turn next time. While you were dancing the night away. I was hanging in the sky at 37,000' thinking about the good time you were having! LOL! Anyway it was a pleasure meeting you. BTW, love your dress choice you look great!
    Thanks and it was my pleasure as The Local. The train stuff was an interesting twist. I have to send you that abused kids logo. Was thinking of hanging in the sky tomorrow, but a lot lower. I'll probably just make it a lazy day.

Quote Originally Posted by MissDonni View Post
    Right on!!
    Stunning!!
    you need more drinks too!!....(glasses are empty!!)
    Lexi ordered my drink; it was a Between the Sheets and except for some lime juice, was all alcohol. It was still half full in that shot. Lexi was drinking some apple martini thing. I'm more of a beer snob than a cocktail drinker. Besides, need to be safe. DUI = no more pilot.

And thanks everyone else for the compliments.
    —Mikaela

OSCAR, MIKE, GOLF, you girls look awesome. From what I am reading must have been an absolute ceiling! Alexia, heavy!

WOW you ladys look fantastic.

Nutmeg your 2nd pic is WOW.

One of your best. I wish I lived in your area. Looks like fun.

Alexia,

You are not a jumbo, except as a friend

Love
    Danni
    Last edited by Danni Bear; 09-06-2010 at 04:43 AM. Reason: added text

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutmeg View Post
    Two eyes, two ears, a nose and a mouth. I'm sorry if that's not what you have.
    Wonderful wording of mine. I guess I better stick with you look very beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Danni Bear View Post
    Alexia,

You are not a jumbo, except as a friend

Love
    Danni
    Thank hon, but at times I feel like one, true no flaps but my landing gear is getting big! Oh yeah! and I still have a stick, I guess more like an A350

your pics

So after our Lexi/Mike outing the first time, and me as Mikaela being out last week, this time we went together.

Last week I met a lot of great gals but was in doubt that I'd go this week because of having something suitable to wear. The clothes that got delivered Monday were all too big, I apparently dropped 2 sizes. The pics I posted in June had some minor digital trickery and clamps on the backs to cinch them up, so I thought I was S-- out of Luck since shopping out, even drab, was beyond my comfort zone. Suffice to say, the peer pressure from the new gals and Lexi was a bit overwhelming, but in a good way.

Thursday after work, with my motorcycle gear no less, I went to a Ross and just bit the bullet. The odd part was that they wanted your clothes on a rack first to count and give you a number, so I was going to be outed. First round to the rooms were jeans and stuff. After the girl smiled at me, the subsequent trips back with dresses were no biggy. I left there with 2 dresses, a skirt, jeans, and a knit top. I told Lexi that Saturday was on.

Saturday afternoon, I met renee k for lunch (drab) and we talked aviation and other hobbies (like this one). I went on with the rest of my afternoon and then began the transformation after dinner.

I flip flopped between the two dresses, but went with the purple and black one instead of the new LBD because a little shimmer in a club is a good thing. Maybe next time the LBD will come play. I snapped some pics before I left and headed out after 9.

Now, the drive up is about 25 minutes, 18 miles or so for me up into the Valley. There was a fire or something in the pass somewhere and it took me almost an hour and a half. Ugh, so much for leaving early. When I got there, I met Charlene (who I met last week) at the bar and then Lexi came in after some TXT coordination. We got a table and as the girls I met last time came in, I introduced them to Lexi (who also wanted to get me lit up with a Between the Sheets drink. Yum.)

Highlights:
    Kung Fu guy on the dance floor pretending he was doing kata as a dance.
    Creepy dude watching the dancing while wearing sunglasses.
    The young T-guy who singled us out as looking safe and asking to join us for his first time out. We were giving him advice on how to go dance with the girls.
    And although I'll deny it, I did get up to dance for the last song.

Lexi will chime in and throw up some pix from the club when she gets time (busy weekend for her).

Here's pics of my outfit and a close up while I was in the black dress for the makeup shot. I tried false lashes for the first time. Purple top was shimmery and the bottom was black and drapey bubble type with a tie behind.
    your pics look so good jealous

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexia Elliot View Post
    OSCAR, MIKE, GOLF, you girls look awesome. From what I am reading must have been an absolute ceiling! Alexia, heavy!
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? Alexia, you'd be a streamlined light jet, not something to move walking cargo.

Quote Originally Posted by prene View Post
    WOW you ladys look fantastic.
    Nutmeg your 2nd pic is WOW.
    One of your best.
    Thanks hon!

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Wonderful wording of mine. I guess I better stick with you look very beautiful.
    Sorry Sue, it was just too easy. <3
    —Mikaela

I want to party with Mikaela!!

The pics look wonderful Mikaela, and you obviously had a blast. Very jealous. Thanks for sharing.
    Mary

Here's one the staff photog took:
    Attachment 141363
    Okay, where did THIS come from? o_o

Aspiring Member
    I -think- you were powdering your nose.

I think it's funny since I'm on the couch part I look shorter than Eric, but I'm like a million and five feet taller.
    —Mikaela

I -think- you were powdering your nose.

I think it's funny since I'm on the couch part I look shorter than Eric, but I'm like a million and five feet taller.
    I just looked. I guess I have two photos of my back (well part of it) and one where I look like I was convulsing on the dance floor. Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! LOL