Thread: GG FIlms to Learn From

GG FIlms to Learn From

We all enjoy CD/TS films and love to make lists of them.

But what about general films that can help us in our journey to womanhood?

Here are a couple of my favorites.

Mean Girls (2004 with Lindsay Lohan) - What it might have been like to grow up as a girl.

Memoirs of a Gesha (2005 with Ziyi Zhang) - Movement, charm, grace, poise, wit, character.

How about your favorites?
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I love Cameron Crow's Almost Famous not sure why

Aspiring Member
    There has always been something for me about the John Hughes classic "Sixteen Candles", starring Molly Ringwald. Maybe this is it. It is definitely about a girl suddenly experiencing a lot of things at once on her 16th birthday, and just fun to watch if nothing else.

"The Graduate" Classic

"Are you trying to seduce me, Mrs. Robinson?"