Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi all, Getting the Confidence to go out

Quote Originally Posted by prene View Post
    Loce your pics.
    I am a boob person.
    I love them. Not crazy big but at least D or DD.
    I have a thunder thighs so I need boobs to round out my figure.

Love you figure.
    Thanks Prene. The one in the blue jacket is an older larger pair of ddd forms that were bigger than I expected and I got rid of them. The gray shirt is the newer dd ones, but trust me they look bigger there because I was really trying to push them out. They dont look stupid big when im just hanging out normally.

First, welcome to the forum. As you can tell, there are lots of nice girls here ready to support you and offer encouragement.

You look great. I mean really great. You are far more passable than I am, since I am tall (6'4"). You are dealing with the adam's apple very well. As to the being pulled over, or breaking down, I would ask in 1000 car trips, how often has that happened to you? I think the odds are with there being no problem. If you DO break down, just be the girl you are. So what if your voice isn't perfect? Your money to pay for the tow is just as good as anyone's. The tow truck driver will be focused on the job (or maybe your boobs), not your voice.

Again, you look fantastic. While I would go with smaller boobs, that is just personal preference.

Go out and have fun!

Freddy

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy12 View Post
    First, welcome to the forum. As you can tell, there are lots of nice girls here ready to support you and offer encouragement.

You look great. I mean really great. You are far more passable than I am, since I am tall (6'4"). You are dealing with the adam's apple very well. As to the being pulled over, or breaking down, I would ask in 1000 car trips, how often has that happened to you? I think the odds are with there being no problem. If you DO break down, just be the girl you are. So what if your voice isn't perfect? Your money to pay for the tow is just as good as anyone's. The tow truck driver will be focused on the job (or maybe your boobs), not your voice.

Again, you look fantastic. While I would go with smaller boobs, that is just personal preference.

Go out and have fun!
    Thanks Freddy, I really appreciate the advice . The adams apple thing is a big issue for me. I either have to wear chokers, which I love, but its an obvious giveaway, or turtlenecks, which only work in the winter.

My voice is pretty good, ive talked to people many times and I can tell when someone is fooled or not, or maybe some just dont care if you look good enough, I dont know.

The boobs look much bigger in those pix, I was trying hard to push them out so they look crazy there. The car thing has always been an anxiety issue for me. I worry about everything, and Im so afraid to drive along. I dont know if that will ever go away. Ive had this car for 5 years, and in that time its only broken down twice with flat tires, so I know its rare, but im always panicked about it. Its almost like the worst part of this for me. I hate going places alone, even if I feel I look great. That doesnt even come into my mind, its that I know im male, dressed as a woman, in a car away from somewhere safe.

Silver Member
    Well hon, you asked.

The boobs are too big. Just a fact. Male or female, it don't matter. If you have big boobs you are gonna get looked at, a lot. And that's just what you don't need. You want people to see a pleasant looking woman, not a sex-pot. Because they are going to stare at the sex pot no matter WHAT your gender.

And on that subject, I recall you saying that you try to look sexy. Again, if that's your "look", then you are going to get looked at. Get used to it. The sexier your look, the more attention you are gonna draw. That's just what you don't need.

So my advice? Tone it down a bit. Listen dear, you don't have to mesmerize men with your clothes and your look. They do it all by themselves. A man will go after anything in a skirt and a smile. Stop trying so hard. Relax. Remember, the sexier the look, the more attention you will get. But if you're hiding something, sometimes that attention is not such a good thing.

Don't worry, this will all come with time. It's hard to get the practice you need to do this well with only one or two outings a month. Go full time. Then see what happens.

Stephie

You look great, and I agree that smaller boobs would not draw as much attention. Your first outing doesn't have to be at a white House ball. Start off by going to places where you will be less obvious in order to get your confidence up. Then venture out more, to more public places. From the darkness into the light. Also, I agree with taking man clothes and makeup remover.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Well hon, you asked.

The boobs are too big. Just a fact. Male or female, it don't matter. If you have big boobs you are gonna get looked at, a lot. And that's just what you don't need. You want people to see a pleasant looking woman, not a sex-pot. Because they are going to stare at the sex pot no matter WHAT your gender.

And on that subject, I recall you saying that you try to look sexy. Again, if that's your "look", then you are going to get looked at. Get used to it. The sexier your look, the more attention you are gonna draw. That's just what you don't need.

So my advice? Tone it down a bit. Listen dear, you don't have to mesmerize men with your clothes and your look. They do it all by themselves. A man will go after anything in a skirt and a smile. Stop trying so hard. Relax. Remember, the sexier the look, the more attention you will get. But if you're hiding something, sometimes that attention is not such a good thing.

Don't worry, this will all come with time. It's hard to get the practice you need to do this well with only one or two outings a month. Go full time. Then see what happens.

Stephie
    No Im not actually trying to pass at a normal place like a mall for example. I dont have any desire to go hang out as a CD at normal places. I dont want to go full time either, this is more of a party thing for me that I like doing here and there, the sexy look is what I go for because its just more fun for me, I dont want to look average and blend in. Ive fooled many people in public, plenty of guys trying to hit on me. People are accepting of it even if they know if you look good enough, Ive never had anyone laugh at me, point or anything. Ive talked to many random women in public, noone seems to care, thats not really my issue. This topic was more about things like hiding an adams apple, getting the confidence to go drive and stop worrying about what could happen if I do. Its not about trying to blend in, I should have made that clear.

When I go to atlantic city or nyc I see women that look like this all the time. I went to this place called Providence in AC a few weeks ago, the women there are just insane looking, far crazier than how I look, thats what I like doing, going to clubs, meeting men. Thats whats fun for me as a CD, I never really had a desire to just bum around as a CD and go shopping or whatever, not sure why. Even after 20 years of doing it im not that far into it where I would want to live my life like this. Like I said its really just more of a party thing for me, something I do just for fun here and there when im in the mood for it. If I dress on a sat night, I wont really feel like doing it again for another 2 or 3 weeks, sometimes ill go a month or 2 without doing it, just depends on my mood.

Just wondering - You say your live in girlfriend wouldn't leave you over the CDing but what would she think about you cheating on her with men?

Quote Originally Posted by way2real View Post
    Just wondering - You say your live in girlfriend wouldn't leave you over the CDing but what would she think about you cheating on her with men?
    She doesnt see it that way. She knows what I do, I just cant do it with women. She doesnt feel threatened by other men when she knows this side of me is very separate from my normal life, which it really is. I only dress about once a month, sometimes even 2 months, which is how I like it. Just something here and there, thats good enough for me. She knows I wont leave her, if I were meeting women she would be very worried about that. Ive had opportunities to meet real women, ive turned them all down.

That bust is way too big for you ( and many others )- it will get you clocked quicker than almost anything. Unless it's cool weather, ditch the turtleneck.
    Some people will read you- you have to accept that about going out. And most who may realize don't react negatively. To get over the fear, you just have to do it & not think too much about it ( what we can imagine is usually far worse/nothing like the reality ). We who do it have not regretted it.
    As for your neighbors, try to think of what you've seen your neighbors wearing recently. Or who was coming/going from their place. You probably can't. Same for them about you. Out & about, there are lots of people who don't pay that much attention. And being in a crowd of people is the safest place you can be. The middle of a weekday shopping is a good activity & time.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

you look like it should not be a problem and don't get paranoid when you go out dressed. It's all in our heads....Get smaller boobs and go for it. One advice, get confidence by doing it step by step, perhaps in the dark, go to a restaurant for dinner, that's not a problem if you dress appropriately.

Dayna. you show well and are lucky in so many ways. I agree with others in that you do what is comfortable for you. We all CD for various reasons but the common thread is we enjoy ourselves. So do what you enjoy doing!

First of all .You look great.I agree with the rest of the girls.Extra large boobs will draw attention. Some outfits look great with big boobs,some look better smaller.If you have any cleavage you can show it with just an add a cup insert.I am not an expert tho since I still have not gone past the night time stroll.Keep us updated on your progress.

Dayna...I think that you just look perfect...just as everyone says...smaller breasts and that is the only thing for you to change...otherwise --- perfect !

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    You are pretty and should tone down the breasts a little and try to go out with a GG friend and see how that works out.

Quote Originally Posted by dayna_nj View Post
    Im not large, 5'7" 145, but I have male shoulders, male hands, adams apple of course, female voice isnt perfect, etc...

Attachment 141402Attachment 141403Attachment 141404Attachment 141407Attachment 141406
    Hey I have all those things too! :giggle:

I got my breasts from a crossdressing store and basically looked at me and said 38 D...I'm 5'10 and 150 lbs...I seem to blend into a crowd without much attention shopping and dressed appropriately...

I think you look great facially and I see a GG...I just had to work on my voice to get more confidence when being out and about...A GG caught me off guard on one of my first times out and asked directions. My voice cracked all over the place so I made the decision to practise. Now I can transition quite comfortably from my male to female voice.

I've notice alot of older gals around here wearing wooly scarves with tassels and suit typ jackets with leggings...Thought to myself that would be perfect to hide the adams apple dilema.

Have fun gurl ~ get out there and remember to smile...GG's like to smile :giggle: