Thread: Baby Steps

Smile Baby Steps

I had my first dressing in my home outside of the bedroom yesterday.

My wife lost a bunch of weight and was going through her clothes and give me a blue short dress (size 14) and a half slip.

When I got home from work yesterday I closed all the blinds and put on the dress and slip. I already had on panties. I walked around the house for about an hour. I now know what it feel like to have a breeze go up my skirt, to sit like a woman so as not to show anything. I was so happy and relaxed. The only reason I changed was to let my dog out and to fix dinner so my wife and I could eat when she got home.

I will be doing this as often as I can. I really loved it!

that is so cool that your wife gave you a skirt. Wear it well and enjoy the slow steps beyond this first one.

Nice!

So, this is your first dress then?
    DonnaT

How wonderful that your wife gave you her dress! The "bad news" is that you are now "hooked" by the great feeling of wearing dresses, etc. You would be wise to find out how your wife feels about you being in a dress before being "dressed" in her presence.
    Hugs, Carole

Platinum Member
    I suppose we all have fond memories of the first time we were able to dress completely. Your's is extra special because your wife made it possible with her gift of clothing. I'm very happy for you and excited to hear more as your go down the path of self discovery!

Of course, make very sure that your wife knows how much you appreciate her gift and her support!

I try and not dress with my wife around. I will wear stuff to bed. She is OK with it but still does not understand why.

She is the one that suggested I try and find support groups like this to help me understand me. She has been doing research ever since I came out to her.

She was engaged to a guy that came out gay at a family dinner with her there so she is very concerned that she was the reason (we have been together for 30 years, it was not her fault). Yes I do love the fact that the dress and a bunch of other things came from her and I let her know all the time.

It was my first time not sneaking items that belonged to my mom or my wife and felt so good.

Platinum Member
    Interesting that she is OK with you wearing stuff to bed...but less enthusiastic about it elsewhere. I suppose her past engagement has left a lingering apprehension. But after 30 years, well.... Anyway, maybe things will lighten up as she gets more accustomed to your dressing. It takes a while for anyone to get their mind around the idea.

Wait until your wife wants to take you out to dinner and a movie and you're fighting over the bathroom to get ready!
    I'm in love with a :
    1. man
    2. woman
    3. all of the above

you are getting hand me downs. I can't get any from my wife ever. She was way smaller than I can ever be.
    Michelle